Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered
Doesn't look like droves to me. I especially like the doctor who Trump was praising, the doctor who said that gynecological problems are caused by having sex with demons and witches. Typical Trump. I think that all you believers should take the drug for a while since it supposedly works. Kinda like the bleach speech, yes?
Trump Has ‘Financial Interest’ in Hydroxychloroquine Manufacturer: NYT
Wouldn't surprise me with a grifter like Trump. Cares about the people? Nah
350 patients recovered 100% of them. refute it or you're trolling.
Its far better than that. There are over 96 studies and anecdotal papers that show a better than 90% success rate when used early in the disease. If ER's were allowed to give the drug combinations to those who contract it early our death rates would drop drastically as hospitals have shown a 50% mortality rate decrease in patients who are given the drug combinations early. If they were allowed to give it proactively, early, before the cytokine storm attacks the body, the death rate would fall by 75% or better...

What the democrats are doing by demonizing this drug combination is criminal.
You mean doctors of political persuasions are wary of this drug based on the tests conducted. You stick with your grifter, who has invested in the company. That should be your drug of choice if you get this virus.
I will... If I contract this virus even my cardiologist approves of the early use of the drug combinations.

That's the difference between me and you. I go where the science leads and you go where your told to. By the way Trump's equity in one of the companies that makes the drugs is less than 0.5% and managed by a company over which he has no control, so your hyperbole is bull shit..

I would be willing to bet, if you have a retirement account, you too have a stake in one of these companies.

Last edited:
The double-blind trial recruited more than 800 volunteers who received either hydroxychloroquine or a placebo within four days of exposure to someone with confirmed COVID-19. Nearly 12% of hydroxychloroquine participants developed a COVID-19-like illness compared with 14.3% of those getting the placebo — a difference that was not significant.
2% not significant? 2% of 350 million is 7 million people. how is that not significant. the stuff you all post cracks me up. You made my case. didn't refute it. You still didn't explain why 100% of her patients recovered. seems to suggest differences in the studies.
Horseshit. You are siding with a charlatan who talks about having sex with demons and witches and has a retail business selling potions. You mean they gave the drug to 350 million people? You go with Trump, son.
I am certain that he has made sure that there is plenty of this drug available for your dining pleasure and If you contract the virus, take the drug since you are convinced. You will help Trump's bottom line since he had invested in the drug.

Most all of those words are incorrect
Some to the level of sheer lunacy.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered
Doesn't look like droves to me. I especially like the doctor who Trump was praising, the doctor who said that gynecological problems are caused by having sex with demons and witches. Typical Trump. I think that all you believers should take the drug for a while since it supposedly works. Kinda like the bleach speech, yes?
Its far better than that. There are over 96 studies and anecdotal papers that show a better than 90% success rate when used early in the disease. If ER's were allowed to give the drug combinations to those who contract it early our death rates would drop drastically as hospitals have shown a 50% mortality rate decrease in patients who are given the drug combinations early. If they were allowed to give it proactively, early, before the cytokine storm attacks the body, the death rate would fall by 75% or better...

You mean doctors of political persuasions are wary of this drug based on the tests conducted. You stick with your grifter, who has invested in the company. That should be your drug of choice if you get this virus.
I will... If I contract this virus even my cardiologist approves of the early use of the drug combinations.

Thats the differnece between me and you. I go where the science leads and you go where your told to. By the way Trump's equity in one of the comapines that makes the drugs is less than 0.5% so you hyperbole is bull shit..
What science led you to believe the drug is effective?

The double-blind trial recruited more than 800 volunteers who received either hydroxychloroquine or a placebo within four days of exposure to someone with confirmed COVID-19. Nearly 12% of hydroxychloroquine participants developed a COVID-19-like illness compared with 14.3% of those getting the placebo — a difference that was not significant.
2% not significant? 2% of 350 million is 7 million people. how is that not significant. the stuff you all post cracks me up. You made my case. didn't refute it. You still didn't explain why 100% of her patients recovered. seems to suggest differences in the studies.
Horseshit. You are siding with a charlatan who talks about having sex with demons and witches and has a retail business selling potions. You mean they gave the drug to 350 million people? You go with Trump, son.
I am certain that he has made sure that there is plenty of this drug available for your dining pleasure and If you contract the virus, take the drug since you are convinced. You will help Trump's bottom line since he had invested in the drug.

As crazy as saying the government is run by half man, half lizards?

but what about all the other doctors claiming the same success???

prove the 100% statistic she presented is wrong. Go find the patients and do some work. otherwise, you're just trolling.
All we have is her word since doctors have suggested that 40-90 people were in that sample and asked why the whole testing was not presented to the medical community for evaluation. She is full of shit. Gynecological problems
are caused by having sex with demons and witches, and a retail business selling potions? Get real

Did it include the years 2009 thru 2016?

but what about all the other doctors claiming the same success???
If they had better data, they might have a point.

As we can see, anyone can claim whatever they want.

Your post demonstrates you don’t know what it means. I gave you a chance to prove you did.

You don’t.
I don't have to prove shit to you. My posts are there.
It’s not that you’re a complete moron, it’s that you can’t stop yourself from pretending you know more than you do.

Which makes you look like a complete moron.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

Thats the differnece between me and you. I go where the science leads and you go where your told to. By the way Trump's equity in one of the comapines that makes the drugs is less than 0.5% so you hyperbole is bull shit..
What science led you to believe the drug is effective?
Some 96 plus papers and studies, many of which are published in reputable journals.

All we have is her word since doctors have suggested that 40-90 people were in that sample and asked why the whole testing was not presented to the medical community for evaluation. She is full of shit. Gynecological problems
are caused by having sex with demons and witches, and a retail business selling potions? Get real
well there were other doctors if you read the OP. so that's incorrect.

Your post demonstrates you don’t know what it means. I gave you a chance to prove you did.

You don’t.
It’s not that you’re a complete moron, it’s that you can’t stop yourself from pretending you know more than you do.

Coming from a complete moron who is clueless this is priceless... How much are you paid to post your bull shit?

You don’t.

Coming from a complete moron who is clueless this is priceless... How much are you paid to post your bull shit?
Go on. Clueless about what exactly?

When in the history of this Country have Governors threatened Physicians for prescribing a FDA approved medication.

This very act should alarm everyone despite what one believes about Hydroxychloroquine.

You don’t.

pretending you know more than you do

Oh the Irony
It burns right through the interwebbs

Ouch, ouch
Hot keys, hot keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back