Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post demonstrates you don’t know what it means. I gave you a chance to prove you did.

You don’t.
I don't have to prove shit to you. My posts are there.
It’s not that you’re a complete moron, it’s that you can’t stop yourself from pretending you know more than you do.

Which makes you look like a complete moron.
Coming from a complete moron who is clueless this is priceless... How much are you paid to post your bull shit?
he's paid to play games. request repeated posts over and over and over. don't play his game. he needs to refute the 350 100% stat that was given. he can't. so he's been playing his game.

Your post demonstrates you don’t know what it means. I gave you a chance to prove you did.

You don’t.
It’s not that you’re a complete moron, it’s that you can’t stop yourself from pretending you know more than you do.

Coming from a complete moron who is clueless this is priceless... How much are you paid to post your bull shit?
Go on. Clueless about what exactly?
1. Your not objective.
2. You cite only papers that uphold your agenda..
3. You fail to give credit to those doing the science. IE: Your partisan!
4. You have no understanding of how the body protects itself so fail to understand why certian drugs are used and when.

I could go on but this pretty well sums up your idiocy..

You don’t.

he's paid to play games. request repeated posts over and over and over. don't play his game. he needs to refute the 350 100% stat that was given. he can't. so he's been playing his game.
I agree!

He does not understand how the body protects itself. HCN is useful BEFORE the body begins attacking itself by not allowing the immune system to over react. The secondary medication then kills the virus. Used to late the HCN does very little to help the situation. this is why early onset use is its best time to use it. Other drugs such as Remdesiver are better in progressed infections.

But you cant teach an idiot who has no understanding of human physiology.

If they had better data, they might have a point.

As we can see, anyone can claim whatever they want.
explain better data? what is it you need, I've asked you before you ignored it.

Better data agrees with his position.
Lesser data does not.
It still would be interesting to hear what he means by better data. he's avoided it so far his entire debate with me.

Maybe it would
It's not going to be better or more truthful than I defined it though.

You don’t.

Go on. Clueless about what exactly?
1. Your not objective.
2. You cite only papers that uphold your agenda..
3. You fail to give credit to those doing the science. IE: Your partisan!
4. You have no understanding of how the body protects itself so fail to understand why certian drugs are used and when.

I could go on but this pretty well sums up your idiocy..
Go ahead. Give me the study that thinks proves your point and we will talk about it.

You don’t.

I agree!

He does not understand how the body protects itself. HCN is useful BEFORE the body begins attacking itself by not allowing the immune system to over react. The secondary medication then kills the virus. Used to late the HCN does very little to help the situation. this is why early onset use is its best time to use it. Other drugs such as Remdesiver are better in progressed infections.

Weren’t you the one calling it a “cytoplasm storm”?

I see a correlation here as to why there cases are so high,,do you??

Yep! The idiots took away the drugs that can be used early and with a high success rates.. They get the government they deserve...

You don’t.

I agree!

Weren’t you the one calling it a “cytoplasm storm”?
Auto correct sucks... Had to disable it...

If they had better data, they might have a point.

As we can see, anyone can claim whatever they want.
explain better data? what is it you need, I've asked you before you ignored it.
What’s better? Observational retrospective studies or prospective placebo controlled trials?
they are equally observational.
What's hard is getting the correct set of participants. people with existing illnesses, vs people with no existing illness, age variances and many other factors.

Maybe Stella's patients fit one criteria and not a mix. I'm good with that data being published.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back