🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Anybody Still Believe Barry Hussein Is A Christian?

Once I knew he was a hard core leftists I knew he wasn't a christian, or religious....he is most likely an atheist......

His only known religious affiliation is muslim....the Christian trappings are a political ploy, a venal side of him the left seems to enjoy. If you watched his face during the "high horse" comments, his face turns an almost satanic shade of ugly.

I am no Christian, but I enjoy many of it's philosophies, but you know, God enjoys a loving atheist over a hating Christian...

Once I knew he was a hard core leftists I knew he wasn't a christian, or religious....he is most likely an atheist......
Hard core leftist? I would never use or allow abortion in my house..I do not destroy that which I have created...I am a veteran of the US Army, twice honorably discharged and I eat meat and hunt.......religion....again..you people and your religions are quite annoying since there are so many divisions and you people fight over them relentlessly over who's is the best...God and I have no barriers nor do we have any rituals that need to be played out in public...

How nice for you......

His only known religious affiliation is muslim....the Christian trappings are a political ploy, a venal side of him the left seems to enjoy. If you watched his face during the "high horse" comments, his face turns an almost satanic shade of ugly.

I am no Christian, but I enjoy many of it's philosophies, but you know, God enjoys a loving atheist over a hating Christian...

God loves all of them....but is disapointed as well.....

God loves all of them....but is disapointed as well.....

God is certainly disappointed in the far right social con evangelicals, fundamentalists, and Pentecostals.

Hard core leftist? I would never use or allow abortion in my house..I do not destroy that which I have created...I am a veteran of the US Army, twice honorably discharged and I eat meat and hunt.......religion....again..you people and your religions are quite annoying since there are so many divisions and you people fight over them relentlessly over who's is the best...God and I have no barriers nor do we have any rituals that need to be played out in public...

How nice for you......
Yes, each human in the USA has the ability to form their own awareness and to live as they find in happiness.....Which is why, it does not matter to me how that person lives as long as they do not infringe on the rights of another....

I can't drink, but thanks for playing....

Nobody is "playing" glowworm.....you have no business being in this thread or on this board...you're a pitiful childish drunk who enjoys being a pest....any attention is better than no attention is the deal with you. You have no manners, no dignity, no self-respect.
Again my GERD will not allow me to drink, please report yourself for off topic attacks on posters who have the right to post..
I again state that no matter someones religion it does not matter, since there is no religious test per the Constitution....

Yes there is no religious test meaning that a person's religion cannot be used as a qualification or disqualifier for running or holding high office. That does not infer, however, that a person's religious beliefs don't matter any more than a person's political or social views don't matter. If a person's religion elevates one group of people over another or promotes a particular belief or philosophy, and somebody in power will likely push that policy, it matters.

Nobody is "playing" glowworm.....you have no business being in this thread or on this board...you're a pitiful childish drunk who enjoys being a pest....any attention is better than no attention is the deal with you. You have no manners, no dignity, no self-respect.
Again my GERD will not allow me to drink, please report yourself for off topic attacks on posters who have the right to post..
I again state that no matter someones religion it does not matter, since there is no religious test per the Constitution....

Yes there is no religious test meaning that a person's religion cannot be used as a qualification or disqualifier for running or holding high office. That does not infer, however, that a person's religious beliefs don't matter any more than a person's political or social views don't matter. If a person's religion elevates one group of people over another or promotes a particular belief or philosophy, and somebody in power will likely push that policy, it matters.

Indeed.

Tell it the slaves and the slaughtered humans it took to settle this nation.. If these be men that claim Christianity, then I have no desire to emulate them....

I no longer have any affiliation with this thread.....glowworm has turned it into a pitiful plea for attention to the point it no longer resembles what my OP began.....so if any stragglers want to continue hearing the worm's retarded comments on his childhood, being a bricklayer, how lonely he is, with a few second grade fart jokes thrown in for a change of pace, be my...his guest

bullkurtz performs a valuable service here: how to demonstrate being an absolute waste of sperm. He offers nothing of worth. He attacks others just as I did him above. He offers absolutely nothing.

He says he was a lurp qualified in Vietnam but did not know the training areas or times in theatre. He attacks me without any evidence.

Now you, kurtz, are a wasted space of a mouth breather, yes, sane people believe Obama is a Christian. If you don't, fine, that's you right to look the fool in public.

Go for it.

ps: the urban dictionary definitions of 'lurp' include one who is simple or limited. That certainly describes bullkurtz: maybe he has been a lurp all along.

He says he was a lurp qualified in Vietnam but did not know the training areas or times in theatre. He attacks me without any evidence.

"lurp qualified"? :laugh: Once again flakeyJake goes rogue on our history here.....flake once told me he "was one of my instructors at Nha Trang".....problem is that flake was claiming he was 5th SFG by saying that....so I asked him what his outfit was and he ran....he later claimed he served "in Korea" but couldn't say when or where. While I can appreciate flake trying to come to glowworm's defense, once again flake shows us he's not equipped to help himself, much less an even weaker version of the same mess.

Tell it the slaves and the slaughtered humans it took to settle this nation.. If these be men that claim Christianity, then I have no desire to emulate them....
I believe Muslim slave traders played a large part in that trade too.

The only link Obama has to the American slave experience is that his Muslim ancestors sold slaves.

I believe Muslim slave traders played a large part in that trade too.

The only link Obama has to the American slave experience is that his Muslim ancestors sold slaves.
They all sold slaves....The Western Europeans would kidnap Eastern Europeans for slaves..It was a world wide enterprise....

Well great, I am glad that he was , but that gives no one the right to unconstitutionally put a religious test upon any president...

This pissant is being allowed to sidetrack this thread after being told repeatedly to get out. So now I will deal with his pitiful crap...."moonglow" isn't only a pest, he's a drunk and a shut in. His work here is fart jokes and childish nonsense. He has no idea what this particular OP is about and is here because I draw looks and he want's attention from my audience. The mods are allowing this, it's their call. I've PMed him about staying away from my threads and he replies the same comment..."good luck with that". All he needs is another moron like "dot.com" for him to think he has an audience....I doubt another board has ever allowed him to stay for more than a day or two....but the mildly retarded are welcome here.
maybe you shouldn't start threads w/ hack titles. Just sayin...

BTW- this topic was talked to death BEFORE you arrived on the scene n00b.

bullkurtz performs a valuable service here: how to demonstrate being an absolute waste of sperm. He offers nothing of worth. He attacks others just as I did him above. He offers absolutely nothing.

Now you, kurtz, are a wasted space of a mouth breather, yes, sane people believe Obama is a Christian. If you don't, fine, that's you right to look the fool in public.

Go for it.

ps: the urban dictionary definitions of 'lurp' include one who is simple or limited. That certainly describes bullkurtz: maybe he has been a lurp all along.
he's an old butt hurt rw'er like Vigilante.

As to the OP, as Moonglow posted, even IF 44 were not a Christian; there is no religious test for being President. The Constitution :up: try reading it some time :thup:

No Religious Test Clause - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Go for it.

he's an old butt hurt rw'er like Vigilante.

As to the OP, as moonglow posted, even IF 44 were not a Christian; there is no religious test for being President. The Constitution :up: try reading it some time :thup:

No Religious Test Clause - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
It's is a valid testimony to the intolerance of many...

It was those who claimed Christianity who demanded an end to slavery too, and who risked and shed their blood and treasure to end it. And yes, most of those who wrested this nation away from an oppressive monarchy and made it into the most free nation the Earth had ever known also claimed Christianity. So did those who built the schools and universities and helped the most poor and oppressed right up the modern day.

Will you condemn a President who claims Christianity but orders men into battle and sends assassins and drones to kill people?

To compare a Christian today with a culture that existed 200 years ago or 700 years ago is about as short sighted as anything you can think of to accuse or blame Christians.

News flash. Slavery has not existed in this country for 150 years. The Inquisition ended more than 180 years ago. The last of the Crusades was in the 15th Century.

Now if you can find Christians now who approve or condone any of those things, please feel free to condemn them. But until you do, I suggest you do less finger pointing and more critical thinking.

Last edited:
We will end this right now.

Kurtz comes out lying as he always does: typical far right gun bunny sky warrior whatever wanna be.

He can't say where he was trained in country without messing up the locations. I told him I was in Korea not in Vietnam, but I had probably trained at the airborne school. Dip shit thought I meant Vietnam, so he never has been able to back peddle his stupidity.

Yes, I believe he may have served.

Yes, it's possible he was SFG. Dave Alford or John Corr could confirm that but kurtz won't give me the info necessary..

We have seen dozens of his bull on this Board and we will see more.

He has nothing worthy to say of others when he lies about himsef.

We will end this right now.

Kurtz comes out lying as he always does: typical far right gun bunny sky warrior whatever wanna be.

He can't say where he was trained in country without messing up the locations. I told him I was in Korea not in Vietnam, but I had probably trained at the airborne school. Dip shit thought I meant Vietnam, so he never has been able to back peddle his stupidity.

Yes, I believe he may have served.

Yes, it's possible he was SFG. Dave Alford or John Corr could confirm that but kurtz won't give me the info necessary..

We have seen dozens of his bull on this Board and we will see more.

He has nothing worthy to say of others when he lies about himsef.

I was 1/7 AC/AM you piece of garbage....MACV RECONDO training was at Nha Trang...got into LRRPs on a recommend from my squadron recon handlers. 7 months, 17 insertions/extractions April '68-Oct '68....never lost a man. Peddle your weak shit someplace else bitch....nobody here or anywhere cares if you live or die.

Forum List

Back