🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Anyone Disagree with This?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
"You and I are told increasingly we have to choose between a left or right. Well I'd like to suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There's only an up or down"

Anyone have a problem with the above thoughts?

"You and I are told increasingly we have to choose between a left or right. Well I'd like to suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There's only an up or down"

Yeah. It's nothing more than a reconstruction of the very thing it's whining about.

Yeah. It's nothing more than a reconstruction of the very thing it's whining about.

How so?

But ... there is no spoon, and that's the important thing.

BTW, I am neither right nor left.

How so?

It replaces a dichotomy of left vs right with a dichotomy of up vs down. Did you not read the OP?

I do.

No one is telling me that "increasingly I have to choose between a left or right".

I can see though the actions of the LEft that I need to be on the other side of whatever they are doing.

Humans are humans. Groups of people are groups of people. We will ALWAYS lean toward those with whom we identify....seems like I read that somewhere....something about Anarchy I think....

Dumb...

Humans are humans. Groups of people are groups of people. We will ALWAYS lean toward those with whom we identify....seems like I read that somewhere....something about Anarchy I think....

Yes. I invariably lean towards me.

How so?

It replaces a dichotomy of left vs right with a dichotomy of up vs down. Did you not read the OP?

The question is did you understand it? Apparently not.

Dumb...

Why?

Obviously the exist as a concept, not as material...

And the relevance of this is?

None...

So dumb. Even though I like to look at politics as authoritarian vs non-authoritarian rather than left and right myself. That must have been the point.

Who will be the "up" and who will be the "down"? It seems to just be switching directions without trying to eliminate the polarization. North/South instead of East/West.
I read in an Op Ed a couple days ago that whoever we are, whatever we believe, please, please, please listen to each other. Not necessary to agree, but listen. Stop screaming and using divisive rhetoric. Breathe. Listen. Ask questions and try to understand the other side.
That's kind of a lot to ask here, but some of us are up to it. Don't you think?

Who will be the "up" and who will be the "down"? It seems to just be switching directions without trying to eliminate the polarization. North/South instead of East/West.
I read in an Op Ed a couple days ago that whoever we are, whatever we believe, please, please, please listen to each other. Not necessary to agree, but listen. Stop screaming and using divisive rhetoric. Breathe. Listen. Ask questions and try to understand the other side.

Nothing is more divisive than false accusations of racism.

Listen? LOL.

Ask questions? If you ask a question with no intent of listening to that answer, that is very divisive.

Listen? LOL.

Ask questions? If you ask a question with no intent of listening to that answer, that is very divisive.
If you ask a question with no intent of listening to that answer, that is very divisive.
Okay. I agree.
What are you referring to? I would agree, but I don't know where that's entered this discussion.

Agree with the first part. Don't see the sense of the second part. Eclecticism prevents dualism.

Forum List

Back