Does The Status Of The Clinton's Marriage Deserve Scrutiny

Can anyone explain why Dems rejected Gary Hart?

yep
hart
Clinton
John Edwards
Kennedys
Weenie Wenier
good gawd the list is so long I can't recall them all
Democrat politicians are dogs and serial adulterers

[
Obama was an "unknown quantity" and Democrats voted him in twice even though they knew he was a compulsive liar and totally inept.. I get your point..
Polls mean nothing at this point besides Hillary is a fat unhealthy slob, I doubt she'll live that much longer.

No, they voted in Obama twice because Bush fucked it up for everyone.
The downturn started when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress, got progressively worse after Obama came into office and was probably made an irreversible disaster for all but the political class and wealthy Americans upon Obama's re-election. The golden goose is cooked.

I know that's what you've heard on Hate Radio, it just doesn't happen to be true.
It's hopeless having discussion with you anymore, your posts revel in hate and very little critical thought.

Of course it matters if Hillary becomes a candidate. Hell, the left is still talking about Sara Palin's married life and she hasn't been a candidate for six years.
And Bill Clinton hasn't been president for nearly 14 years.
and? you people not only brought up Palins husband but dragged her children and little baby into things. Look what you all did to Ann Romney.
Bill is FAIR GAME

[

Every president has probably had a mistress. Why did we make such a big deal about this guy's?

I doubt Obama, either Bush or Carter had a mistress while President. Maybe I'm naive.

Why are we limiting ourselves to just when they were President? For instance, George H. Bush was caught with a woman named Jennifer Fitzgerald in a car accident when he was VP.

Most of the women Clinton was accused of bedding was before he was President.

Of course it matters if Hillary becomes a candidate. Hell, the left is still talking about Sara Palin's married life and she hasn't been a candidate for six years.
and? you people not only brought up Palins husband but dragged her children and little baby into things. Look what you all did to Ann Romney.
Bill is FAIR GAME

I'm sorry, what did we do to Stepford Ann again? Other than mock her when she said really stupid things?

[
It's hopeless having discussion with you anymore, your posts revel in hate and very little critical thought.

You don't want to hold Bush responsible for anything that happened during his presidency- The recessions, the wars, Katrina... It was almost like someone else was President.

The Recession happened because the regulatory agencies that were supposed to keep the banks from doing what they did were packed with inept cronies like Chris Cox. Not because Reid and Pelosi passed any specific bit of legislation. (Which Bush could have vetoed.)

[

Every president has probably had a mistress. Why did we make such a big deal about this guy's?

I doubt Obama, either Bush or Carter had a mistress while President. Maybe I'm naive.

Why are we limiting ourselves to just when they were President? For instance, George H. Bush was caught with a woman named Jennifer Fitzgerald in a car accident when he was VP.

Most of the women Clinton was accused of bedding was before he was President.

Clinton got a pass on his mistresses before becoming CiC. I was just being consistent.

[
Obama was an "unknown quantity" and Democrats voted him in twice even though they knew he was a compulsive liar and totally inept.. I get your point..
Polls mean nothing at this point besides Hillary is a fat unhealthy slob, I doubt she'll live that much longer.

No, they voted in Obama twice because Bush fucked it up for everyone.
The downturn started when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress, got progressively worse after Obama came into office and was probably made an irreversible disaster for all but the political class and wealthy Americans upon Obama's re-election. The golden goose is cooked.

I know that's what you've heard on Hate Radio, it just doesn't happen to be true.

I'm surprised so many still bother trying.

Woodward 8216 State of 8217 Clinton Marriage Deserves Media Scrutiny Washington Free Beacon

I would say yes
because adulterer's lie like hek and we don't need to go thru this again

We shouldn't have gone through it in the first place.

For one thing, the attitude you display.

For another it wasn't his mistress it was his LYING under oath. You have been told this countless times and yet.....

My opinion is that they both should be shoved to the side into the dust bin of history. He was the worse president in my lifetime. The damage he brought to America we are only seeing now. To elect his wife because of his lying ass just doesn't seem right.

By all means

I encourage Republicans to attack Hillary's marriage

Bill is FAIR GAME
As is Palin.

[
For one thing, the attitude you display.

For another it wasn't his mistress it was his LYING under oath. You have been told this countless times and yet.....

A lied to a quesiton most people felt he never should have been asked in a case that most people felt never should have been brought by a woman who admits now she was being used by his enemies.

My opinion is that they both should be shoved to the side into the dust bin of history. He was the worse president in my lifetime. The damage he brought to America we are only seeing now. To elect his wife because of his lying ass just doesn't seem right.

If you ask MOst Americans, would they rather relive the 8 years of Bush or the 8 years of Clinton, guess which one they'd pick.

If you jokers nominate Jeb Bush, it's going to be EXACTLY that question.

[

You don't want to hold Bush responsible for anything that happened during his presidency- The recessions, the wars, Katrina... It was almost like someone else was President.

The Recession happened because the regulatory agencies that were supposed to keep the banks from doing what they did were packed with inept cronies like Chris Cox. Not because Reid and Pelosi passed any specific bit of legislation. (Which Bush could have vetoed.)

Bush did plenty wrong .. but .. (Katrina) I believe Obama is the only one the liberal press reported could perform miracles, alas, as it turned out .. man-made disasters also .. :itsok:

Basically your saying Pelosi and Reid failed in their responsibilities and had some help .. finally we have agreement, you're back on my possibly prefered list..:beer:

Last edited:
[

Bush did plenty wrong .. but .. (Katrina) I believe Obama is the only one the liberal press reported could perform miracles, alas, as it turned out .. man-made disasters also .. :itsok:

Basically your saying Pelosi and Reid failed in their responsibilities and had some help .. finally we have agreement, you're back on my possibly prefered list..:beer:

I think trying to absolve Bush of his incompetence is a fool's errand. Honestly, I tried it for years. Just couldn't do it after a certain point.

Forum List

Back