Does The Status Of The Clinton's Marriage Deserve Scrutiny

Forgive me, I don't usually think of myself as naive, but......is "training manager" some kind of euphemism for something else?

"In Charge" which is something no woman should ever be in a business environment.

Maybe in Grumpy's world.:dunno: I'm not familiar with him as a poster, but apparently women should know their place, and it's never in a position of authority over a man...back in the day he probably demanded to only have sex in the missionary position.:D

Got it.

"Immoral and inappropriate." LOL.

Hillary can't win, even Democrats aren't stupid enough to make her their presidential candidate .. well probably...:eusa_doh:

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

Matchups on RCP show her beating any GOP Challenger by 9-15 points.

And again, Hillary's numbers are probably solid. She's been in the public eye pretty much for the last 22+ years, people have an opinion of her. Anybody the GOP puts up is an unknown quantity.

Maybe in Grumpy's world.:dunno: I'm not familiar with him as a poster, but apparently women should know their place, and it's never in a position of authority over a man...back in the day he probably demanded to only have sex in the missionary position.:D

Got it.

"Immoral and inappropriate." LOL.

Yes, and I clearly intimidate him, which is why he won't allow himself to be subjected to my posts.:D

Never mind lying and perjury.

Geeezus.

Lying about a question he never should have been asked. 67% of folks at the time thought it was fine.

They weren't keen on Ken Starr's 70 million dollar panty-sniffing raid.

Joe logic, good god.

So he lied because he was asked about something he actually did tey denied doing...and it's Ken Starr's fault.

OMG this nation is lost.

[

Joe logic, good god.

So he lied because he was asked about something he actually did tey denied doing...and it's Ken Starr's fault.

OMG this nation is lost.

I used to be one of you wingnuts who got all upset about "Subornation of Perjury" and shit, but it was really because I disliked Clinton personally.

Now what I remember about the guy was that my salary doubled from the recession that asshole Bush left him to the awesome economy we had by the end of his term.

I really don't give a fuck what he lied about. He never should have been asked that question and even the judge in the case said it was an irrelevent issues.

Let me get this straight in Antares world.

Lie about a blow job- THAT'S HORRIBLE.

Lie about weapons of Mass destruction, causing the deaths of 5000 servicemen and 100,000 Iraqis, and Meh, that's no big deal, Democrats signed onto it, litany of bad excuses. (Some of which I used to make.)

Geeezus.

come on, it's was only over a blow job with a woman the same age as his daughter
so being impeached for lying and perjury doesn't matter. Hillary is be Protected and shielded from all that sleaze, don't ya know

Hillary can't win, even Democrats aren't stupid enough to make her their presidential candidate .. well probably...:eusa_doh:

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

Matchups on RCP show her beating any GOP Challenger by 9-15 points.

And again, Hillary's numbers are probably solid. She's been in the public eye pretty much for the last 22+ years, people have an opinion of her. Anybody the GOP puts up is an unknown quantity.
Obama was an "unknown quantity" and Democrats voted him in twice even though they knew he was a compulsive liar and totally inept.. I get your point..
Polls mean nothing at this point besides Hillary is a fat unhealthy slob, I doubt she'll live that much longer.

Let me get this straight in Antares world.

Lie about a blow job- THAT'S HORRIBLE.

Lie about weapons of Mass destruction, causing the deaths of 5000 servicemen and 100,000 Iraqis, and Meh, that's no big deal, Democrats signed onto it, litany of bad excuses. (Some of which I used to make.)

I have Left wing Quotes going back to the early nineties all saying Saddam had them Joe, sorry.

Clinton lied UNDER oath.

[

Joe logic, good god.

OMG this nation is lost.

I used to be one of you wingnuts who got all upset about "Subornation of Perjury" and shit, but it was really because I disliked Clinton personally.

Now what I remember about the guy was that my salary doubled from the recession that asshole Bush left him to the awesome economy we had by the end of his term.

I really don't give a fuck what he lied about. He never should have been asked that question and even the judge in the case said it was an irrelevent issues.

why do you feel the need to tell us that over and over? You have went full blown left/commie that is easy to see. so now you've changed your mind. big deal

Geeezus.

come on, it's was only over a blow job with a woman the same age as his daughter
so being impeached for lying and perjury doesn't matter. Hillary is be Protected and shielded from all that sleaze, don't ya know
You use the same old worn out lie to complain about someone else telling a lie. Clinton's daughter was 15 and Monica was 22.

Geeezus.

You use the same old worn out lie to complain about someone else telling a lie. Clinton's daughter was 15 and Monica was 22.

SOP for the Left equivalence and justification.

Geeezus.

SOP for the Left equivalence and justification.
It isn't equivalence and justification. The statement is false and misleading and an outright lie. Clinton wasn't having and affair with a 15 year old girl. He was having an affair with a 22 year old consenting adult. Implying that he had an affair with a 15 year old is a lie.

"Does The Status Of The Clinton's Marriage Deserve Scrutiny"

Only if one is a deranged rightwing partisan hack.

Forum List

Back