Does The Status Of The Clinton's Marriage Deserve Scrutiny

[
Obama was an "unknown quantity" and Democrats voted him in twice even though they knew he was a compulsive liar and totally inept.. I get your point..
Polls mean nothing at this point besides Hillary is a fat unhealthy slob, I doubt she'll live that much longer.

No, they voted in Obama twice because Bush fucked it up for everyone.

No...they voted in Obama because he first ran against Grandpa Munster, then ran against Casper Milquetoast!

Let me get this straight in Antares world.

Lie about a blow job- THAT'S HORRIBLE.

Lie about weapons of Mass destruction, causing the deaths of 5000 servicemen and 100,000 Iraqis, and Meh, that's no big deal, Democrats signed onto it, litany of bad excuses. (Some of which I used to make.)

The man is a serial predator and Joe doesn't care, but then there are no women in Joe's life.

Last edited:
Never mind lying and perjury.

Geeezus.

come on, it's was only over a blow job with a woman the same age as his daughter
so being impeached for lying and perjury doesn't matter. Hillary is be Protected and shielded from all that sleaze, don't ya know
You use the same old worn out lie to complain about someone else telling a lie. Clinton's daughter was 15 and Monica was 22.

SOP for the Left equivalence and justification.
It isn't equivalence and justification. The statement is false and misleading and an outright lie. Clinton wasn't having and affair with a 15 year old girl. He was having an affair with a 22 year old consenting adult. Implying that he had an affair with a 15 year old is a lie.

He is a predator with a LONG history of the behavior it is just that simple

[

By all means let's demonize the women ;)

You mean by asking legitimate questions about their narratives?

Didn't you guys ask these same kinds of questions about Anita Hill?

Look dude you are a caricature of everything you purport to stand for.

You are a cruel joke on yourself, and you aren't bright enough to see it.
I think you got that backwards. JoeB131 asked a legitimate question.

JoeB blames the women period.

Woodward 8216 State of 8217 Clinton Marriage Deserves Media Scrutiny Washington Free Beacon

I would say yes
because adulterer's lie like hek and we don't need to go thru this again

We shouldn't have gone through it in the first place.

Every president has probably had a mistress. Why did we make such a big deal about this guy's?

For one thing, the attitude you display.

For another it wasn't his mistress it was his LYING under oath. You have been told this countless times and yet.....

He lied under oath, he lied to the entire Nation on National TV. He has NO character other than BAD character.

Never mind lying and perjury.

Geeezus.

come on, it's was only over a blow job with a woman the same age as his daughter
so being impeached for lying and perjury doesn't matter. Hillary is be Protected and shielded from all that sleaze, don't ya know
You use the same old worn out lie to complain about someone else telling a lie. Clinton's daughter was 15 and Monica was 22.

It isn't equivalence and justification. The statement is false and misleading and an outright lie. Clinton wasn't having and affair with a 15 year old girl. He was having an affair with a 22 year old consenting adult. Implying that he had an affair with a 15 year old is a lie.

If that were true people wouldn't have to use misinformation and lies to bash him. Nor would they be inclined to call a guy who was a woman chaser a "predator" for exaggeration and embellishment.

If that were true people wouldn't have to use misinformation and lies to bash him. Nor would they be inclined to call a guy who was a woman chaser a "predator" for exaggeration and embellishment.

He is a predator plain and simple.

Pay no attention to the "Bimbo Eruptions".

It was so bad they had a name for it.

[

No...they voted in Obama because he first ran against Grandpa Munster, then ran against Casper Milquetoast!

You really think BUsh would have won a third term if there was no 22nd Amendment? The guy had a 22% approval rate BEFORE the bottom crashed out of the economy.

[

By all means let's demonize the women ;)

You mean by asking legitimate questions about their narratives?

Didn't you guys ask these same kinds of questions about Anita Hill?

Look dude you are a caricature of everything you purport to stand for.

You are a cruel joke on yourself, and you aren't bright enough to see it.
I think you got that backwards. JoeB131 asked a legitimate question.

JoeB blames the women period.

YOu mean, asking very legitimate questions?

If Juanita Brodderick had been raped, why did she fill out a swore deposition in Jones v. Clinton saying she hadn't been.

If Kathleen Wiley was on the up and up, why did intentionally hide assets from her husband's creditors in her children's names?

If Paula Jones was "harrassed", why didn't she say anything about it at the time, and in fact, only started making claims after she was named as one of Clinton's "Girlfriends"?

Lie about weapons of Mass destruction, causing the deaths of 5000 servicemen and 100,000 Iraqis, and Meh, that's no big deal, Democrats signed onto it, litany of bad excuses. (Some of which I used to make.)

The man is a serial predator and Joe doesn't care, but then there are no women in Joe's life.

There's a lot of women in my life.

But they aren't lying sacks of shit like the women who accused Clinton.

But thanks for admitting you have no argument by once again engaging in peronsonal attacks.

There's a lot of women in my life.

But they aren't lying sacks of shit like the women who accused Clinton.

But thanks for admitting you have no argument by once again engaging in peronsonal attacks.

Sure thing Joe, that's why HIS staff formed a "Bimbo Eruption" group to help control the myriad of women coming out.

EVERY one of them lied,you are a sick bastard Joe, blame the women because your guys couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

The women you pay for don't count Joe.

[

Sure thing Joe, that's why HIS staff formed a "Bimbo Eruption" group to help control the myriad of women coming out.

EVERY one of them lied,you are a sick bastard Joe, blame the women because your guys couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

Again, personal insults, because you don't have an argument.

The thing was, most of these women were liars.

Every last one of them were investigated, and their stories were found questionable, at best.

But let's put that aside for the moment. At the end of the day, I don't want a choirboy in the White House. I want a guy who can get things done.

Clinton got things done. When he was in, my property values doubled and my salary increased.

Back in the 1990's, I used to spew just like you do about those poor women. I didn't know when I had it good.

That was before Bush pretty much fucked it all up. I'm not impressed that he kept it in his pants or at least was more discreet about it.

the only reason they want Hillary now is so they screech, SEXISM like they did racism with Obama.

she's a snake politician like the rest. she fell on the sword so the black man so he could run and was rewarded with SOS which she wasn't qualified for that either.

This Democrat party is so CORRUPTED and crooked

so the clintons have been married 39 years or something, and the dnc is making a big deal of it. Even debbie blabber mouth shultz congrats the clitoons
even now clinton has some fluzie cumming to his massage parlor.
I've been married for 44 years and my one and only has been my one and only
Heaven help us if the clintons are held up for some type of marital example...of any kind

[

Again, personal insults, because you don't have an argument.

The thing was, most of these women were liars.

Every last one of them were investigated, and their stories were found questionable, at best.

But let's put that aside for the moment. At the end of the day, I don't want a choirboy in the White House. I want a guy who can get things done.

Clinton got things done. When he was in, my property values doubled and my salary increased.

Back in the 1990's, I used to spew just like you do about those poor women. I didn't know when I had it good.

That was before Bush pretty much fucked it all up. I'm not impressed that he kept it in his pants or at least was more discreet about it.

Investigated by people with ties to or support for Bill.

Sorry that is stupid.

You don't know that they were liars you just WANT them to be and your other line shows your lack of integrity and selfishness.

"But let's put that aside for the moment. At the end of the day, I don't want a choirboy in the White House. I want a guy who can get things done.

Clinton got things done. When he was in, my property values doubled and my salary increased."

I already knew this about you, but thanks for admitting it to everyone.

When it's all said and done it's all about you, you don't really give a shit about anyone but you.
You are also a misogynist,and no you don't have any women in your life

[

You really think BUsh would have won a third term if there was no 22nd Amendment? The guy had a 22% approval rate BEFORE the bottom crashed out of the economy.

I will give you one hundred trillion dollars if you can point to where I claimed that. Aaaaaaaaand, go to it!

Investigated by people with ties to or support for Bill.

Sorry that is stupid.

You don't know that they were liars you just WANT them to be and your other line shows your lack of integrity and selfishness.

Actually, I think most of them were like Paula Jones. She got a bunch of big promises from the Clinton Haters that she was going to get a big old payday at the end of it.

At the end of it, she ended up millions in debt, the lawyers got most of the money from the settlement, her marriage fell apart, and she ended up boxing Tonya Harding and taking off her clothes for Penthouse to pay off her massive debts.

large_paula.JPG

This is the SAFE picture from that last sentence.

So much for "integrity".

I already knew this about you, but thanks for admitting it to everyone.

When it's all said and done it's all about you, you don't really give a shit about anyone but you.
You are also a misogynist,and no you don't have any women in your life

So back to the personal insults.

For the record, I'm not voting for "Who is going to be the boss of my girlfriend or wife or niece." No, I wouldn't want Clinton to be that. The man obviously has an issue with his libido, but there were plenty of women who were more than willing to help him out with that. .

But when you vote for President, you are voting for who is going to be a good steward of the country as a whole.

Clinton stewardship- We went form being busted to having a roaring economy, from half-trillion dollar deficits to surpluses. We didn't have any major wars or recessions on his watch. Everyone I know saw their lives get a lot better on his watch. Except Paula Jones, maybe.

ON Bush's watch- We got two wars, two recessions, a major city got wiped out in a disaster no one was prepared for despite creating this vast new bureaucracy for dealing with disasters, millions lost their homes and jobs and life-savings in the crash of 2008.

But gosh darn it, at least there were no women coming forward telling tales about this guy!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back