Does The Status Of The Clinton's Marriage Deserve Scrutiny

[
Obama was an "unknown quantity" and Democrats voted him in twice even though they knew he was a compulsive liar and totally inept.. I get your point..
Polls mean nothing at this point besides Hillary is a fat unhealthy slob, I doubt she'll live that much longer.

No, they voted in Obama twice because Bush fucked it up for everyone.

[

why do you feel the need to tell us that over and over? You have went full blown left/commie that is easy to see. so now you've changed your mind. big deal

Maybe just to demonstrate that you don't need to be a mindless drone doing what Hate Radio tells you to do.

I honestly wish I could say it was Bush's fumbling or Iraq or Katrina that turned me against that Idiot. But, nope, I was here making the same excuses a lot of you guys were making all the way through 2007.

Then 2008 came along, and his incompetence actually started effecting my life.

[

I have Left wing Quotes going back to the early nineties all saying Saddam had them Joe, sorry.

Clinton lied UNDER oath.

1) Before you trigger events that kill thousands of people, you really, really, really need to make sure he has them. Not say, "Well, I think he has them!"

2) So what? He lied about something he never should have been asked about, in a suit that never should have proceeded forward.

[

I have Left wing Quotes going back to the early nineties all saying Saddam had them Joe, sorry.

Clinton lied UNDER oath.

1) Before you trigger events that kill thousands of people, you really, really, really need to make sure he has them. Not say, "Well, I think he has them!"

2) So what? He lied about something he never should have been asked about, in a suit that never should have proceeded forward.

I disagree.
You don't get to be a sexual predator just because you are the President.....and make no mistake that is what he is.

When it comes to politicians nothing should be beyond Scrutiny, After all that is how we ended up with Obama.

Woodward 8216 State of 8217 Clinton Marriage Deserves Media Scrutiny Washington Free Beacon

I would say yes
because adulterer's lie like hek and we don't need to go thru this again

We shouldn't have gone through it in the first place.

Every president has probably had a mistress. Why did we make such a big deal about this guy's?
I noticed the Right didn't see fit to scrutinize David Vitter's marriage. Instead, they gave him a standing ovation in the Senate for his whoring.

[
Obama was an "unknown quantity" and Democrats voted him in twice even though they knew he was a compulsive liar and totally inept.. I get your point..
Polls mean nothing at this point besides Hillary is a fat unhealthy slob, I doubt she'll live that much longer.

The downturn started when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress, got progressively worse after Obama came into office and was probably made an irreversible disaster for all but the political class and wealthy Americans upon Obama's re-election. The golden goose is cooked.

Why did you put Sherry on ignore?

Flaunting her inappropriate and immoral professional position.

h53151CB8

I disagree.
You don't get to be a sexual predator just because you are the President.....and make no mistake that is what he is.

Okay, let's look at that.

If the woman agrees or consents, we aren't talking about a sexual predator. We are talking about a consensual relationship between adults. Which certainly would describe Monica and most of the other women linked to Clinton.

So now your whole argument comes down to a few people.

Paula Jones- who admitted she was being used for political purposes. (And this happened before he was President.)

Kathleen Wiley- Whose testimony is questionable at best. Besides her fantastic stories about missing cats, this is someone who was accused of defrauding investors and hiding assets of her late husband.

So that leaves us with Juanita Brodderick. Only there's a little problem with Juanita. She swore out an affidavit claiming that she never had sex with Clinton and refused to testify in Jones v. Clinton.

[

The downturn started when Pelosi and Reid took over Congress, got progressively worse after Obama came into office and was probably made an irreversible disaster for all but the political class and wealthy Americans upon Obama's re-election. The golden goose is cooked.

I know that's what you've heard on Hate Radio, it just doesn't happen to be true.

I disagree.

Okay, let's look at that.

If the woman agrees or consents, we aren't talking about a sexual predator. We are talking about a consensual relationship between adults. Which certainly would describe Monica and most of the other women linked to Clinton.

So now your whole argument comes down to a few people.

Paula Jones- who admitted she was being used for political purposes. (And this happened before he was President.)

Kathleen Wiley- Whose testimony is questionable at best. Besides her fantastic stories about missing cats, this is someone who was accused of defrauding investors and hiding assets of her late husband.

So that leaves us with Juanita Brodderick. Only there's a little problem with Juanita. She swore out an affidavit claiming that she never had sex with Clinton and refused to testify in Jones v. Clinton.

By all means let's demonize the women ;)

[

You mean by asking legitimate questions about their narratives?

Didn't you guys ask these same kinds of questions about Anita Hill?

Look dude you are a caricature of everything you purport to stand for.

You are a cruel joke on yourself, and you aren't bright enough to see it.

[

I think you got that backwards. JoeB131 asked a legitimate question.

[

So you really don't have a counter argument, then?

I mean, usually, when you devolve into personal attacks, it's because you can't come up with a counter argument.

Like why Juanita Brodderick would sign a statement saying she never had sex with Clinton if he had brutally raped her.

[

I think you got that backwards. JoeB131 asked a legitimate question.

Thank you, kind sir.

Here's the thing that goes beyond partisanship. I get into frequent disagreements with my Left Wing Friends about Anita Hill.

If Clarence Thomas was the Worst Boss ever, why would she quit her job at Dept. of Ed and follow him to EEOC?

If (Clinton Accuser whoever) was so offended by Clinton's behavior, then why did they not make a bigger deal about it at the time?

Of course it matters if Hillary becomes a candidate. Hell, the left is still talking about Sara Palin's married life and she hasn't been a candidate for six years.

Forum List

Back