Donald Trump doesn't know the difference between Hamas and Hesbollah

"I'll be so good at the military your head will spin."

Do we want a guy who sounds like he just chugged a bottle of gin? How'd that last guy who spoke like that work out?

$10 Billion says he'll be the best that money has bought!...Not Lobbyist money either!
Isn't it funny the first time he opened his mouth in this campaign, it was a lie?

"I have $10 billion."

You know.....................Fiorina followed Donald the Chump and was interviewed and asked the same questions.

Guess what? She answered intelligently and hit it out of the park.

I think this interview, and being compared to how Fiorina performed is going to be the start of the sinking of the Trump campaign.

FOLLOWED Trump.... time to get an answer????....She's just another RINO, like the JakeAss, that hides behind her supposed conservative roots!

GW Bush didn't know who attacked us on 9/11, and we got the Iraq war out of that.

Do we want a guy who sounds like he just chugged a bottle of gin? How'd that last guy who spoke like that work out?

$10 Billion says he'll be the best that money has bought!...Not Lobbyist money either!
Isn't it funny the first time he opened his mouth in this campaign, it was a lie?

"I have $10 billion."
You dispute a audit done for the Federal gov't by Trump...YOU have any information that he isn't?

GW Bush didn't know who attacked us on 9/11, and we got the Iraq war out of that.

No, moron, that was from breaking the stipulations of the peace treaty after Gulf War I.... but fucking subversives ALWAYs try that one, and FAIL!

You know.....................Fiorina followed Donald the Chump and was interviewed and asked the same questions.

I think this interview, and being compared to how Fiorina performed is going to be the start of the sinking of the Trump campaign.

FOLLOWED Trump.... time to get an answer????....She's just another RINO, like the JakeAss, that hides behind her supposed conservative roots!

Doesn't change the fact that a lot of Republican pundits are saying that they think Fiorina is going to get traction out of this and go up in the polls, while they also think this is going to hurt Donald the Chump, and he's going to drop.

"I have $10 billion."
You dispute a audit done for the Federal gov't by Trump...YOU have any information that he isn't?
The audit did not validate that figure at all.

"This report was not designed for a man of Mr. Trump's massive wealth," the statement said of the FEC forms. "For instance, they have boxes once a certain number is reached that simply state $50 million or more. Many of these boxes have been checked. As an example, if a building owned by Mr. Trump is worth $1.5 billion, the box checked is '$50,000,000 or more.'"

Donald Trump Says He's Worth 'TEN BILLION' - Business Insider

Donald Trump

x2km4z.jpg

...and there is nothing bad in that. Why in hell the president should know the difference between some middle eastern terrorists? The only thing the president must be able to do good is to make people to feel secure. Trump will have a hell lot of advisers who will help him in his presidency. I doubt George Bush or Barrack Obama knew much about the peculiarities of Middle Eastern politics.

Doesn't change the fact that a lot of Republican pundits are saying that they think Fiorina is going to get traction out of this and go up in the polls, while they also think this is going to hurt Donald the Chump, and he's going to drop.

RINO pundits can say whatever they want, BUT...

CARLY FIORINA’S Secret Deals with Iran While CEO of Hewlett Packard!

D.C. Clothesline ^ | 09-03-2015 | Walid Shoebat
CARLY FIORINA’S Secret Deals with Iran While CEO of Hewlett Packard, Not to Mention Her Ottoman Empire Admiration, Make Her Unfit for President Carly Fiorina‘s illegal dealings with Iran, during her tenure as CEO of HP, were exposed in the Boston Globe. which broke the story that Hewlett Packard had been selling its printers in Iran through a subsidiary company in Dubai, despite the fact that a trade embargo had been in place against the Iranian regime since 1997. The sales were halted shortly after the business dealings were published by the Globe. Texas GOP: Fiorina claimed no knowledge that...

Here’s Audio And Video Of Carly Fiorina’s Forceful Praise Of Hillary Clinton!

Buzzfeed ^ | Aug. 17, 2015, | Andrew Kaczynski
Fiorina on Clinton in 2008: “She was a great candidate. She has helped millions of women all over this country. Women of any political party owe a debt of gratitude to Hillary Clinton and I will bet that every woman up here agrees with me.”

Carly Fiorina’s Business Record: Not So Sterling!

New York Times ^ | 08/18/2015 | Andrew Ross Sorkin
“I come from a world outside of politics, where track records and accomplishments count.” Those were the words of Carly Fiorina, a Republican candidate for president, earlier this year. Readers of the business pages know her as the former chief executive of Hewlett-Packard. For much of this early campaign season, in the crowded field of Republican candidates, Mrs. Fiorina didn’t look as if she had much of a chance at the White House. But recently, in the afterglow of her impressive performance in the first Republican debate, Mrs. Fiorina has begun to make significant gains in the polls that have...

Carly Fiorina's Post 9/11 Speech in Praise of Islam Resurfaces!

Christian Headlines.com ^ | Friday, August 14, 2015 | Bethany Blankley, ReligionToday.com Blog Contributor
Two weeks after 9/11, on September 26, 2001, Carly Fiorina gave a speech, "Technology, Business and Our Way of Life: What's Next," in which she tied courage, leadership, heroes, and “the questions of life and death” to business leaders learning from one of the greatest civilizations to ever exist: Islamic civilization. Her claims evidence her exceptional ineptitude or blatant, galling, willful deceit.

Carly Fiorina as a boss: The disappointing truth!

Fortune ^ | 8/14/15 | Jeffrey Sonnenfeld
She’s running for President on her track record as CEO of HP, but if that’s the case, Fiorina might want to rethink her strategy. -snip- Still, with a scant 5% of Fortune 500 firms employing women CEOs, her leadership of a huge global enterprise in the macho field of IT is impressive. But how did she do? The answer in short is: Pretty badly. In 1999, a dysfunctional HP board committee, filled with its own poisoned politics, hired her with no CEO experience, nor interviews with the full board. Fired in 2005, after six years in office, several leading publications...

Need more, this is only back 2-3 weeks!

"I have $10 billion."
The audit did not validate that figure at all.
Then YOU show me YOUR audit, not someone else's that has an agenda against Trump!

No, moron, that was from breaking the stipulations of the peace treaty after Gulf War I.... but fucking subversives ALWAYs try that one, and FAIL!

Given that the Bush administration engaged in an elaborate campaign of propaganda to convince Americans that Saddam was involved in 9/11, and given that to this day there are still nuts who make that argument,

I'd say the facts don't support your illusions.

Forum List

Back