Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million

Presenting facts, logic, and links doesn't impress you much does it?

You're the one ignoring facts. What I posted is the law. Any alien illegally in this country for 6 months is a deportable alien.

And yet, both you and Trump have repeatedly failed to state how you can identify him and try him, without trampling on our constitutional rights.

"Our" constitutional rights?

Illegal aliens do not have full constitutional rights. You can look it up.

BTW, if you have actually read my postings you would see that I have put out a comprehensive enforcement plan that does not violate anyone's rights.

Maybe you can look it up. A foreign worker came here to US via H2 visa from Philippines to Oregon. He did not report to his sponsors instead he was picked up by his relatives at the airport. His sponsor file a report. ICE was able to tracked him in Tucson and Irvine. Ca. living with his brother. ICE picked him up and handcuffed him right on the spot. They took him to detention for processing. His lawyer showed they went to court. That was 2011 and he still here today. Think about that.... There is even a real complaint file against him.

His case is being processed. You say he's in detention. The process is ongoing.

Meaning that they have a constitutional rights. You cannot just grab them right on the spot and deport them.

You're the one ignoring facts. What I posted is the law. Any alien illegally in this country for 6 months is a deportable alien.

And yet, both you and Trump have repeatedly failed to state how you can identify him and try him, without trampling on our constitutional rights.

BTW, if you have actually read my postings you would see that I have put out a comprehensive enforcement plan that does not violate anyone's rights.

Maybe you can look it up. A foreign worker came here to US via H2 visa from Philippines to Oregon. He did not report to his sponsors instead he was picked up by his relatives at the airport. His sponsor file a report. ICE was able to tracked him in Tucson and Irvine. Ca. living with his brother. ICE picked him up and handcuffed him right on the spot. They took him to detention for processing. His lawyer showed they went to court. That was 2011 and he still here today. Think about that.... There is even a real complaint file against him.

Meaning that they have a constitutional rights. You cannot just grab them right on the spot and deport them.

You have to have probable cause. Probable cause is that they failed to file their departure form when they left and 6 months have elapsed. They are deportable under the law.

Probable cause is that they showed up to a job with a fraudulent Social Security number.

Step 1. Nationally require businesses to maintain electronic personnel file that includes permits and social security numbers of all employees available for DoL inspection at any time (almost every state already has a law doing this anyway, and nearly every business regardless of state law for internal and tax purposes, the only difference is the possibility of a "DoL audit" but unless the company is harboring illegals regularly, and is willing to admit it to the entire area, they'll comply.)
Step 2. Audit personnel records in connection with national immigration enforcement (President is at whim to determine what portions of immigration laws he wishes to enforce, or not.)
Step 3. Filter out the legal's, resident's, etc.
Step 4. Arrest illegal workers on violation of immigration laws (probable cause has been established through personnel files, no constitutional rights have been infringed, and use software to do it all so there can be zero accusation of racism or bigotry.)

Step 4a. If a legal unfairly targeted by such an audit, they have legal recourse to sue their employer for their improper record keeping.

"Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million"

Further evidence that Trump is an idiot, along with those who agree with him – not that any further evidence was needed, of course.

In fact, Trump's idea is so idiotic that some fellow republicans were forced to tell him his immigration position is silly.

Does that mean the way you would deal with 11 million CRIMINALS is to let them stay by justifying that so many are here?

Trump no longer knows the difference between his own fantasy world and his pandering rhetoric. The fact that what he talks about is flagrantly unconstitutional does not faze him at all. Since he is enjoying the support of a significant percentage of the GOP, one can only come to the conclusion that these same people are perfectly OK with shredding the constitution.Worse, since Trump clearly can not do what he says he would do, leads one to the conclusion that his supporters have also lost any connection to the real world.

Flagrantly unconstitutional my ass you fucking traitor.

Trump to the ignorant....I'm gonna deport 11 million illegals, litereally shut China down by bringing all these jobs back to this country and and and I'm gonna do all this while chewing gum and walking at the same time...talk about a multi taskers, eh?

Donald Trump's companies sought visas to import at least 1,100 workers

Further evidence that Trump is an idiot, along with those who agree with him – not that any further evidence was needed, of course.

In fact, Trump's idea is so idiotic that some fellow republicans were forced to tell him his immigration position is silly.

Does that mean the way you would deal with 11 million CRIMINALS is to let them stay by justifying that so many are here?
Oh, so all these corn fed, blue eyed american born privilege redneck white boys who's going around shootin up mf's for fun, these mf's are just bored? Gotcha!

Oh, so all these corn fed, blue eyed american born privilege redneck white boys who's going around shootin up mf's for fun, these mf's are just bored? Gotcha!

No, all those damn ****** gang bangers.

Oh, so you mean to tell me, you Mr. White maggot, lose countless hours of sleep at night, stressing over some nigga shooting up another nigga, vs some sorry ass white boy that can't get no white pussy cause nigga's is taking it all, killing mf's at random don't bother you a bit? Gotcha!!

Oh, so you mean to tell me, you Mr. White maggot, lose countless hours of sleep at night, stressing over some nigga shooting up another nigga, vs some sorry ass white boy that can't get no white pussy cause nigga's is taking it all, killing mf's at random don't bother you a bit? Gotcha!!

It doesn't bother me when any white girl is with a black BOY. That's just one more piece of white trash not worth having.

I don't lose sleep over some black thug shooting another black thug. It lessens the likelihood of the taxpayers having another bastard child to feed.

You have to have probable cause. Probable cause is that they failed to file their departure form when they left and 6 months have elapsed. They are deportable under the law.

Probable cause is that they showed up to a job with a fraudulent Social Security number.

But he still here that's my point. I agree about fraudulent SS number and they shouldn't be hired and should be deported according to our law. Which includes court appearances that my point. So try to process 12 millions or so.

Racist douchebag.

But he still here that's my point. I agree about fraudulent SS number and they shouldn't be hired and should be deported according to our law. Which includes court appearances that my point. So try to process 12 millions or so.

They all aren't going to be as involved as the situation you note. Most of them are VERY straightforward.

Before you blow your gasket. Can you provide a proof how, where and what these numbers are manipulated?

Easy, as always.....

Lou Dobbs: Obama administration 'manipulated deportation ...
www.politifact.com/.../lou-dobbs-obama-administration-m...
PolitiFact.com
Jul 15, 2014 - The Obama administration "manipulated deportation data to make it appear that the Border Patrol was deporting more illegal immigrants than the Bush administration." ... An enduring claim about Obama’s deportation numbers from Fox Business Network’s Lou Dobbs epitomizes this issue.
Obama's Deportation Claims Disputed | Center for ...
cis.org/.../Obama-Deportation-Claims-Dis...
Center for Immigration Studies
However, according to internal and previously un-published ICE statistics, immigration enforcement activity, especially in the interior, has been in decline since ...
Obama Administration Inflating Deportation Numbers ...
www.nationalreview.com/.../obama-administration-inflat...
National Review
Feb 10, 2014 - Proponents of comprehensive immigration reform aren't buying the Republican argument that President Obama simply can't be trusted to ...

LOL... Coming from Republicans. Lou Dooobs work Fox News. Yes the numbers was inflated that doesn't mean we are NOT deporting illegals. We currently do not round up illegals inside our cities or barrios. We caught illegals at border and deport them. We do not catch them and release them inside our border.
And if ANYONE or ALL of you want a tour at our borders Texas or Arizona at your choice. I will be glad to do that. Let me know who are interested.

It's hard to believe that these leftist scumbags don't have a fucking idea what goes on around them...AMAZING!

DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../dhs-released-anoth...
The Washington Times
Mar 18, 2015 - Illegal immigrants are processed by the Arizona by the U.S. Border Patrol, 2009. ... DHS broke law in releasing hundreds of criminal aliens: Audit ... aliens in the first place, thanks to President Obama's new immigration plans.

that must make Chickwin95 happy

Yes because you and your goons do not understand what you people are talking about. Getting desperate because you are loosing the argument. Now you are in the pissing mode. You make me laugh. What a bunch of thugs

What laws would you like to break today chickenwing? :dunno:

Easy, as always.....

Lou Dobbs: Obama administration 'manipulated deportation ...
www.politifact.com/.../lou-dobbs-obama-administration-m...
PolitiFact.com
Jul 15, 2014 - The Obama administration "manipulated deportation data to make it appear that the Border Patrol was deporting more illegal immigrants than the Bush administration." ... An enduring claim about Obama’s deportation numbers from Fox Business Network’s Lou Dobbs epitomizes this issue.
Obama's Deportation Claims Disputed | Center for ...
cis.org/.../Obama-Deportation-Claims-Dis...
Center for Immigration Studies
However, according to internal and previously un-published ICE statistics, immigration enforcement activity, especially in the interior, has been in decline since ...
Obama Administration Inflating Deportation Numbers ...
www.nationalreview.com/.../obama-administration-inflat...
National Review
Feb 10, 2014 - Proponents of comprehensive immigration reform aren't buying the Republican argument that President Obama simply can't be trusted to ...

LOL... Coming from Republicans. Lou Dooobs work Fox News. Yes the numbers was inflated that doesn't mean we are NOT deporting illegals. We currently do not round up illegals inside our cities or barrios. We caught illegals at border and deport them. We do not catch them and release them inside our border.
And if ANYONE or ALL of you want a tour at our borders Texas or Arizona at your choice. I will be glad to do that. Let me know who are interested.

It's hard to believe that these leftist scumbags don't have a fucking idea what goes on around them...AMAZING!

DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../dhs-released-anoth...
The Washington Times
Mar 18, 2015 - Illegal immigrants are processed by the Arizona by the U.S. Border Patrol, 2009. ... DHS broke law in releasing hundreds of criminal aliens: Audit ... aliens in the first place, thanks to President Obama's new immigration plans.

that must make Chickwin95 happy

Yes because you and your goons do not understand what you people are talking about. Getting desperate because you are loosing the argument. Now you are in the pissing mode. You make me laugh. What a bunch of thugs

What laws would you like to break today chickenwing? :dunno:

Getting desperate J-cock?

Problem is that they get deported and a few days later they are back in the country.

The wall needs to be built to stop them from coming into our country. Once that's built we can work on deporting all of the illegals and they won't be able to come back.

Why do we have (supposedly) 11 million illegals just 25 years from the last amnesty? Because we failed to enforce our immigration laws on entry and exit.

That has to be part of the package or it's worthless.

I agree. Congress granted amnesty to millions but never did the rest of what Reagan wanted done.

If they had. We wouldn't have eleven million plus illegals in America.

We still need the fence though. Once that up they can't keep coming across the border. Hell if I had my way the National Guard from every border state would be there to shoot at those trying to cross. You can bet that would put a damper on those trying to get into America.

Reagan granted BLANKET amnesty in 1984 to illegals total of 2.7 millions which is a pathway to citizenship. Obama amnesty is deferred deportation NOT a pathway to citizenship. Mark Rubio and Paul Ryan co sponsored a bill that grant amnesty a pathway to citizenship.

Unlike Obama, Reagan went through congress, not the "pen and the phone" style like your fraud president.the libs never sealed the boarder as promised. Reagan admitted it was a mistake to trust those crony politicians in congress

Do you know of other president that deport more than Obama? Bush 12 years?
If Obama went to Congress do you expect any cooperation? Republicans control both Congress and Senate and they are in the best position to reform the immigration. There is a bipartisan bill that they are currently sitting in their asses refusing to pass the bill. WHY??What do you expect Obama should do? Go to Congress?
When republicans won the mid term election. The first thing they did was pushed the Key Stone pipeline but set aside the immigration reform. What a crap.

If the Republicans passed a bill the President didn't like would he sign it. Would he cooperate? What Obama wants is something he likes not something that could work. There is a difference.

When Obama went into office, he had Democrats controlling both houses. Why didn't they do something then? That's right, Obamacare, a failure from the start, was the focus and they did nothing about immigration.

Why do we have (supposedly) 11 million illegals just 25 years from the last amnesty? Because we failed to enforce our immigration laws on entry and exit.

That has to be part of the package or it's worthless.

I agree. Congress granted amnesty to millions but never did the rest of what Reagan wanted done.

We still need the fence though. Once that up they can't keep coming across the border. Hell if I had my way the National Guard from every border state would be there to shoot at those trying to cross. You can bet that would put a damper on those trying to get into America.

Reagan granted BLANKET amnesty in 1984 to illegals total of 2.7 millions which is a pathway to citizenship. Obama amnesty is deferred deportation NOT a pathway to citizenship. Mark Rubio and Paul Ryan co sponsored a bill that grant amnesty a pathway to citizenship.

Unlike Obama, Reagan went through congress, not the "pen and the phone" style like your fraud president.the libs never sealed the boarder as promised. Reagan admitted it was a mistake to trust those crony politicians in congress

If Obama went to Congress do you expect any cooperation? Republicans control both Congress and Senate and they are in the best position to reform the immigration. There is a bipartisan bill that they are currently sitting in their asses refusing to pass the bill. WHY??What do you expect Obama should do? Go to Congress?
When republicans won the mid term election. The first thing they did was pushed the Key Stone pipeline but set aside the immigration reform. What a crap.

If the Republicans passed a bill the President didn't like would he sign it. Would he cooperate? What Obama wants is something he likes not something that could work. There is a difference.

When Obama went into office, he had Democrats controlling both houses. Why didn't they do something then? That's right, Obamacare, a failure from the start, was the focus and they did nothing about immigration.

I know exactly where you hear that. From Hannity of Foxs news. How would you know he will not sign it? Why didn't just let it go instead of making excuses. But NO they just didn't do anything. But they push XL pipeline when they were already warned he will veto.
Why didn't Obama push this immigration agenda when he first stepped into the office? Maybe it's not a priority. I know that Mark Rubio and Paul Ryan push for amnesty but they got butchered by their own group.
Do you think American health care is more important than immigration? But what is healthcare has anything to do with immigration?

Last edited:

Text of President Obama’s 2015 State of the Union address

Obama didn't go into office in 2015. In 2009 and 2010, he had Democrat majorities in both houses. Why didn't he Democrats do something about immigration then? The Republicans could send him a bill and if it wasn't what he wanted, he would veto it. With Democrats in Congress in 2009 - 10, they would have been more than happy to bend over and grab their ankles for him. They proved that with Obamacare.

If they're illegal, put their asses on a bus, plane, etc. and ship them out. No need for a court appearance.

If they're illegal, put their asses on a bus, plane, etc. and ship them out. No need for a court appearance.

I'm not stopping you. You may proceed.

Forum List

Back