Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million

That you oppose deporting criminal illegals makes you a traitor.

Gov. Kasich, Jeb Bush, Mark Rubio GOP presidential candidates are traitors because they support amnesty? And Paul Ryan must be traitor also.
I can assure a lot of these GOP support amnesty they are just afraid to voice their opinions because of election.

You can assure me of that? I'll need proof of that guarantee. Can you provide it?

Do you want to continue talking decently or use your garbage/toilet language?

When I'm talking to garbage, I speak on the level of it.

Then you do not deserve to talk to me. Go find someone that talk garbage because I know you are a garbage person.

I'm not talking to you. I'm talking at you like garbage deserves.

I've stated my opinion... But your opinion of putting them in a bus no court appearance. That is not an opinion but just full of crap of dictatorship and racist bastard asshole. Now you fuck off.

Illegal aliens apprehended at the border are returned immediately. No hearing.

Correct. I don't disagree. But try to pick up an illegals here see what happen.. I gave you a example.

You gave me an anecdote. That case is highly atypical.

Then you change the law. Let me know when you know what you are talking about.

Well, I worked for INS. My husband worked for INS. I think we have a clue.

You and your husband have a clue. charwin95 just doesn't like the clue you have.

I've stated my opinion... But your opinion of putting them in a bus no court appearance. That is not an opinion but just full of crap of dictatorship and racist bastard asshole. Now you fuck off.

Correct. I don't disagree. But try to pick up an illegals here see what happen.. I gave you a example.

How about I give you a tour at our borders in Arizona or Texas at your choice? Right now. Send me an email. I'm waiting. And I will be glad to talk and meet you and your husband. If you work for ICE not INS then you don't know what you are talking about. I will also introduce you to high ranking officers. What division do you guys work?

You and your husband have a clue. charwin95 just doesn't like the clue you have.

I don't talk to racist red neck asshole.

How about I give you a tour at our borders in Arizona or Texas at your choice? Right now. Send me an email. I'm waiting. And I will be glad to talk and meet you and your husband. If you work for ICE not INS then you don't know what you are talking about. I will also introduce you to high ranking officers. What division do you guys work?

We are retired.

Wouldn't give you that much info anyway.

Why would someone who works for ICE not know what they are talking about?

We are retired.

Because you talk like amateur and no clue how and what immigration law is. I already gave you an example of a person that violated his H2 visa. I also know a doctor that got deported after 6 years of court process. You should know that. Below is an example of how difficult to deport illegals 39,000 of Chinese went to court process. And you don't know about this law either.
Also you went into a big circle with Vanda and here you are arguing with the same thing.

Exclusive - U.S. to China: Take back your undocumented immigrants | Reuters

Ryan: No Immigration Reform While Obama Is President

Congressman Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) told fellow Republicans members on Tuesday evening that he will not pursue immigration reform legislation if he is elected Speaker of the House next week.

A spokesman for the Ways and Means Committee chairman said that Ryan does not believe President Barack Obama to be an honest broker on the immigration issue, and would avoid the divisiveness that comes with immigration reform efforts while Obama remains in the White House.

Ryan “understands that we can’t address that issue with a president we can’t trust,” spokesman Brendan Buck said in an email.

Congressman Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) told fellow Republicans members on Tuesday evening that he will not pursue immigration reform legislation if he is elected Speaker of the House next week.

A spokesman for the Ways and Means Committee chairman said that Ryan does not believe President Barack Obama to be an honest broker on the immigration issue, and would avoid the divisiveness that comes with immigration reform efforts while Obama remains in the White House.

Ryan “understands that we can’t address that issue with a president we can’t trust,” spokesman Brendan Buck said in an email.

This first links is when Paul Ryan and Mark Rubio co sponsor a bill towards amnesty they got butchered by fellow GOP.
Second link is from last 11/16/15 by Paul Ryan.
Third link Paul Ryan blasted by Jay Carney after he made that comments from your link. So I don't know what to tell you.

Immigration | Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan Rejects Trump’s Plan to Deport 12 Million Illegal Immigrants

White House calls Ryan's immigration remarks 'preposterous'

We are retired.

Because you talk like amateur and no clue how and what immigration law is. I already gave you an example of a person that violated his H2 visa. I also know a doctor that got deported after 6 years of court process. You should know that. Below is an example of how difficult to deport illegals 39,000 of Chinese went to court process. And you don't know about this law either.
Also you went into a big circle with Vanda and here you are arguing with the same thing.

I think I have a problem with someone who doesn't seem to be able to write grammatical sentences telling me I don't know anything.

Yes, I know about the need for documents and that the home country has to accept them back. But, you know, don't you think President Trump will make sure they do?

We are retired.

I think I have a problem with someone who doesn't seem to be able to write grammatical sentences telling me I don't know anything.

Yes, I know about the need for documents and that the home country has to accept them back. But, you know, don't you think President Trump will make sure they do?

I don't give a rat ass about Trump. I tried to be nice to you and agreeing but you want to pick a fight. You call yourself a former INS employee and yet you do not about the laws of these illegals. Now you are in the insulting mode.
How about will talk other languages Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Tagalog, French?
How about will talk quantum physics, DNA/genome counting, body chemistry and medical instrumentations?
Take a pick. Let me know.

I am sure he will have a lot of people ready to put on the brown shirts and man the cattle cars for the round up

TrumpBrownShirts.jpg

Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to move 11M - CNNPolitics.com

yes, heir trump will round them up!!!!

donaldtrumphitler.jpg
At least he is the only one saying he would do something about our illegals problem! France didn't make you think about our security?

I don't talk to racist red neck asshole.

I talk down to 2nd class people like you.

This first links is when Paul Ryan and Mark Rubio co sponsor a bill towards amnesty they got butchered by fellow GOP.
Third link Paul Ryan blasted by Jay Carney after he made that comments from your link. So I don't know what to tell you.

Immigration | Paul Ryan

who is Jay Carney again? is he an elceted official? does he have any power? Who gives a shit what he says?

We are retired.

I don't give a rat ass about Trump. I tried to be nice to you and agreeing but you want to pick a fight. You call yourself a former INS employee and yet you do not about the laws of these illegals. Now you are in the insulting mode.
How about will talk other languages Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Tagalog, French?
How about will talk quantum physics, DNA/genome counting, body chemistry and medical instrumentations?

Wow! you're almost as smart as Obama!! You both lack common sense and advocate law breaking...."quantum psychics":slap:

Immigration | Paul Ryan

who is Jay Carney again? is he an elceted official? does he have any power? Who gives a shit what he says?

Carney work for Obama. Meaning came from Obama blasting Ryan his double side tape policy about immigration. And who give a shit about Paul Ryan.

We are retired.

Wow! you're almost as smart as Obama!! You both lack common sense and advocate law breaking...."quantum psychics":slap:

What law did I make your heart bleed? Rubio, Bush, Kasich, Ryan all support amnesty pathway to citizenship of 11 millions. These GOP must not have common sense. Obama amnesty is only for 5 millions and NOT a pathway to citizenship.
Do you want to take my challenge? If you don't you are a coward. One on one live via conference call at my cost. How about it?

We are retired.

What law did I make your heart bleed? Rubio, Bush, Kasich, Ryan all support amnesty pathway to citizenship of 11 millions. These GOP must not have common sense. Obama amnesty is only for 5 millions and NOT a pathway to citizenship.
Do you want to take my challenge? If you don't you are a coward. One on one live via conference call at my cost. How about it?

Obama is refusing to enforce immigration law... he contradicts himself, congress writes immigration law not the president. Which is why the court has blocked his amnesty. I really could give a shit what the crony capitalists want...

Obama is refusing to enforce immigration law... he contradicts himself, congress writes immigration law not the president. Which is why the court has blocked his amnesty. I really could give a shit what the crony capitalists want...

Correct congress writes immigration law. There is a bipartisan bill to reform immigration sitting in congress for 2 years. How come they refused to passed the bill? The bill was co sponsored by Rubio and Paul Ryan and they got butchered. Do you expect Obama to sit around and wait?

Wow! you're almost as smart as:slap: Obama!! You both lack common sense and advocate law breaking...."quantum psychics"

Correct congress writes immigration law. There is a bipartisan bill to reform immigration sitting in congress for 2 years. How come they refused to passed the bill? The bill was co sponsored by Rubio and Paul Ryan and they got butchered. Do you expect Obama to sit around and wait?

No I expect him to ignore the constitution:slap: Secure the boarders!!...Comprendi ?

Forum List

Back