Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million

Reagan granted BLANKET amnesty in 1984 to illegals total of 2.7 millions which is a pathway to citizenship. Obama amnesty is deferred deportation NOT a pathway to citizenship. Mark Rubio and Paul Ryan co sponsored a bill that grant amnesty a pathway to citizenship.

Unlike Obama, Reagan went through congress, not the "pen and the phone" style like your fraud president.the libs never sealed the boarder as promised. Reagan admitted it was a mistake to trust those crony politicians in congress

Do you know of other president that deport more than Obama? Bush 12 years?
If Obama went to Congress do you expect any cooperation? Republicans control both Congress and Senate and they are in the best position to reform the immigration. There is a bipartisan bill that they are currently sitting in their asses refusing to pass the bill. WHY??What do you expect Obama should do? Go to Congress?
When republicans won the mid term election. The first thing they did was pushed the Key Stone pipeline but set aside the immigration reform. What a crap.

If the Republicans passed a bill the President didn't like would he sign it. Would he cooperate? What Obama wants is something he likes not something that could work. There is a difference.

When Obama went into office, he had Democrats controlling both houses. Why didn't they do something then? That's right, Obamacare, a failure from the start, was the focus and they did nothing about immigration.

Text of President Obama’s 2015 State of the Union address

Obama didn't go into office in 2015. In 2009 and 2010, he had Democrat majorities in both houses. Why didn't he Democrats do something about immigration then? The Republicans could send him a bill and if it wasn't what he wanted, he would veto it. With Democrats in Congress in 2009 - 10, they would have been more than happy to bend over and grab their ankles for him. They proved that with Obamacare.

That is not true and just an excuse... Why didn't they just let go and see what Obama should do. Oh... Will not do anything because Obama will veto it. That is just load of crap. Where did he say he will veto it? Can you provide a link? From Hannity of Fox News?

Maybe you can look it up. A foreign worker came here to US via H2 visa from Philippines to Oregon. He did not report to his sponsors instead he was picked up by his relatives at the airport. His sponsor file a report. ICE was able to tracked him in Tucson and Irvine. Ca. living with his brother. ICE picked him up and handcuffed him right on the spot. They took him to detention for processing. His lawyer showed they went to court. That was 2011 and he still here today. Think about that.... There is even a real complaint file against him.

His case is being processed. You say he's in detention. The process is ongoing.

Meaning that they have a constitutional rights. You cannot just grab them right on the spot and deport them.

You have to have probable cause. Probable cause is that they failed to file their departure form when they left and 6 months have elapsed. They are deportable under the law.

Probable cause is that they showed up to a job with a fraudulent Social Security number.

But he still here that's my point. I agree about fraudulent SS number and they shouldn't be hired and should be deported according to our law. Which includes court appearances that my point. So try to process 12 millions or so.

If they're illegal, put their asses on a bus, plane, etc. and ship them out. No need for a court appearance.

Sure... What power do you have again?

Meaning that they have a constitutional rights. You cannot just grab them right on the spot and deport them.

You have to have probable cause. Probable cause is that they failed to file their departure form when they left and 6 months have elapsed. They are deportable under the law.

Probable cause is that they showed up to a job with a fraudulent Social Security number.

But he still here that's my point. I agree about fraudulent SS number and they shouldn't be hired and should be deported according to our law. Which includes court appearances that my point. So try to process 12 millions or so.

If they're illegal, put their asses on a bus, plane, etc. and ship them out. No need for a court appearance.

Same as you yet you don't have a problem stating your opinion. Fuck off.

Unlike Obama, Reagan went through congress, not the "pen and the phone" style like your fraud president.the libs never sealed the boarder as promised. Reagan admitted it was a mistake to trust those crony politicians in congress

Do you know of other president that deport more than Obama? Bush 12 years?
If Obama went to Congress do you expect any cooperation? Republicans control both Congress and Senate and they are in the best position to reform the immigration. There is a bipartisan bill that they are currently sitting in their asses refusing to pass the bill. WHY??What do you expect Obama should do? Go to Congress?
When republicans won the mid term election. The first thing they did was pushed the Key Stone pipeline but set aside the immigration reform. What a crap.

If the Republicans passed a bill the President didn't like would he sign it. Would he cooperate? What Obama wants is something he likes not something that could work. There is a difference.

When Obama went into office, he had Democrats controlling both houses. Why didn't they do something then? That's right, Obamacare, a failure from the start, was the focus and they did nothing about immigration.

Text of President Obama’s 2015 State of the Union address

Obama didn't go into office in 2015. In 2009 and 2010, he had Democrat majorities in both houses. Why didn't he Democrats do something about immigration then? The Republicans could send him a bill and if it wasn't what he wanted, he would veto it. With Democrats in Congress in 2009 - 10, they would have been more than happy to bend over and grab their ankles for him. They proved that with Obamacare.

That is not true and just an excuse... Why didn't they just let go and see what Obama should do. Oh... Will not do anything because Obama will veto it. That is just load of crap. Where did he say he will veto it? Can you provide a link? From Hannity of Fox News?

Which part isn't true. Are you saying he didn't go into office until 2015? Are you saying he didn't have a majority in both houses in 2009 - 10? He was clear about what he would do on any attempt by Republicans to pass a bill that went against his views on immigration policy.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/04/obama-boehner-immigration-dreamers-homeland-security-department/22854865/

I'm not stopping you. You may proceed.

That you oppose deporting criminal illegals makes you a traitor.

I've stated my opinion... But your opinion of putting them in a bus no court appearance. That is not an opinion but just full of crap of dictatorship and racist bastard asshole. Now you fuck off.

Gov. Kasich, Jeb Bush, Mark Rubio GOP presidential candidates are traitors because they support amnesty? And Paul Ryan must be traitor also.
I can assure a lot of these GOP support amnesty they are just afraid to voice their opinions because of election.

Gov. Kasich, Jeb Bush, Mark Rubio GOP presidential candidates are traitors because they support amnesty? And Paul Ryan must be traitor also.
I can assure a lot of these GOP support amnesty they are just afraid to voice their opinions because of election.

You can assure me of that? I'll need proof of that guarantee. Can you provide it?

I've stated my opinion... But your opinion of putting them in a bus no court appearance. That is not an opinion but just full of crap of dictatorship and racist bastard asshole. Now you fuck off.

Illegal aliens apprehended at the border are returned immediately. No hearing.

It's called an opinion you don't like because, for some traitorous reason, you have sympathy for them. I'm not willing to do that to the U.S. but apparently you are.

If they are apprehended at the border, counting them as being here is twisting the numbers.

It's called an opinion you don't like because, for some traitorous reason, you have sympathy for them. I'm not willing to do that to the U.S. but apparently you are.

If they are apprehended at the border, counting them as being here is twisting the numbers.

Whoa whoa.

The Obama Administration counts them as being here and counts the returns as deportations.

My post was to counter the "they all will have trials in courts of law" nonsense.

Correct. I don't disagree. But try to pick up an illegals here see what happen.. I gave you a example.

Correct. I don't disagree. But try to pick up an illegals here see what happen.. I gave you a example.

You gave me an anecdote. That case is highly atypical.

You can assure me of that? I'll need proof of that guarantee. Can you provide it?

Do you want to continue talking decently or use your garbage/toilet language?

When I'm talking to garbage, I speak on the level of it.

Then you change the law. Let me know when you know what you are talking about.

When I'm talking to garbage, I speak on the level of it.

Then you do not deserve to talk to me. Go find someone that talk garbage because I know you are a garbage person.

Then you change the law. Let me know when you know what you are talking about.

Well, I worked for INS. My husband worked for INS. I think we have a clue.

Forum List

Back