Doubts About Donald Trump's Own Medical Records Emerge

Should Bush have believed the intelligence that he got from the CIA on Iraq's WMD program?

Should Hillary have believed it?

"Get even"? Who do you think he wants to get even with?

Trump is the Peace Candidate who wants to STOP fucking with Russia.

Trump has embraced both Putin and Russia

The only leader in the free world to suggest recognizing Russia's hold on Crimea

The Crimea is majority ethnic Russia.

And are we really prepared to fight a global thermonuclear war over the issue?

Because that is what it would take to get Russia to give Russians away to a hostile power.

Vote for Peace. Vote for Trump.
That's your position?

Fine, lets go with it then

Let's hear Trump say what you just posted

During the Cold War we were prepared to fight a global thermonuclear war over West Germany.

I asked you a simple question.

Are you prepared to fight a global thermonuclear war over the Crimea?

Damn...what a drama queen

We are using crippling economic sanctions against Russia and all the Trumpite can think of is global thermonuclear war

Crippling economic sanctions?

That was what led to the US entry into WWII, you do know that right?

BEFORE you embark on a policy, you should consider if you are prepared to deal with the results.

We are currently treaty bound to fight a global thermonuclear war over ESTONIA.

Is that reasonable? IS THAT SANE?!

During the Cold War, if the Soviets took West Germany, that would have flipped one of the worlds largest economies AND military from the West to the East, and given them domination of Europe and vastly increasing their threat to the whole world.

A very serious threat to US interests.

That would have been worth fighting a war over.

Estonia?

Screen-Shot-2016-01-08-at-6.14.12-PM-520x363.png

Not so much.

Sounds like you're defending the Trump campaign's fear mongering. But as you alluded to, such is the action of those who feel they can't win on the issues.

Defending? Alluded to?

I generally try very hard to keep my points very simple because you dishonest libs like to pretend to misunderstand in order to dodge and run away from real debate.

Trump's issues fueled his campaign though the Primary, and initially the Hillary campaign tried to attack his policies based on their merits and/or demerits.

That failed miserable.

THey have since giving up on that, and gone to full bore panic mongering and personal attacks ie "Trump is Hitler and will get you killed in a nuclear war".

Which is bullshit and tearing this nation apart. Do you need me to explain why?

Trump needs to find a strong response.

Raising doubts about Hillary's health is NOT going to do it. Better a dead president than a Live "Hitler".

It sounds to me like YOU are defending HIllary's panic mongering.
Yes, when you ask, "what can Trump do to Trump that," it sounds like you're defending his fear mongering. Makes you a hypocrite.

You don't seem to be addressing any of my points, that makes you a coward.

And you seem to think that despite that, I should address your points, while accepting your assumptions and biases as a starting point. THat makes you an ass.
It matters not if you address my points. Everyone here already sees you're criticizing Hillary for "fear mongering" while giving Crazy Donald a free pass for doing the same.

Actually, it does matter.

I have seriously and honestly addressed, even challenged your points, while you have dodged mine.

THe closest you have done is try to spin my posts into a strawman and then attack that.

THat bit where you try to equate "Health concerns" with calling someone a "Hitler" that is going to start a "nuclear war" is you trying to give Hillary a pass for outrageous lies and vile panic mongering.

You lefties are tearing this nation apart by vilely insulting half of the nation, pissing them off, and terrorizing the OTHER half of the nation that the first half are Evul Nazis.
No, it doesn't matter because others are reading our posts. They're smarter than you think and can recognize you as the hypocrite you are. You're giving Crazy Donald a pass for "fear mongering" while criticizing Hillary for doing it.

That makes you a hypocrite.

Even worse, at least Hillary's claims are based on Crazy Donald's own words, whereas the Trump campaign straight up lied and accused Hillary of suffering from a brain disease without presenting any actual proof.

Defending? Alluded to?

I generally try very hard to keep my points very simple because you dishonest libs like to pretend to misunderstand in order to dodge and run away from real debate.

Trump's issues fueled his campaign though the Primary, and initially the Hillary campaign tried to attack his policies based on their merits and/or demerits.

That failed miserable.

THey have since giving up on that, and gone to full bore panic mongering and personal attacks ie "Trump is Hitler and will get you killed in a nuclear war".

Which is bullshit and tearing this nation apart. Do you need me to explain why?

Trump needs to find a strong response.

Raising doubts about Hillary's health is NOT going to do it. Better a dead president than a Live "Hitler".

It sounds to me like YOU are defending HIllary's panic mongering.
Yes, when you ask, "what can Trump do to Trump that," it sounds like you're defending his fear mongering. Makes you a hypocrite.

And you seem to think that despite that, I should address your points, while accepting your assumptions and biases as a starting point. THat makes you an ass.
It matters not if you address my points. Everyone here already sees you're criticizing Hillary for "fear mongering" while giving Crazy Donald a free pass for doing the same.

I have seriously and honestly addressed, even challenged your points, while you have dodged mine.

THe closest you have done is try to spin my posts into a strawman and then attack that.

THat bit where you try to equate "Health concerns" with calling someone a "Hitler" that is going to start a "nuclear war" is you trying to give Hillary a pass for outrageous lies and vile panic mongering.

You lefties are tearing this nation apart by vilely insulting half of the nation, pissing them off, and terrorizing the OTHER half of the nation that the first half are Evul Nazis.
No, it doesn't matter because others are reading our posts. They're smarter than you think and can recognize you as the hypocrite you are. You're giving Crazy Donald a pass for "fear mongering" while criticizing Hillary for doing it.

Even worse, at least Hillary's claims are based on Crazy Donald's own words, whereas the Trump campaign straight up lied and accused Hillary of suffering from a brain disease without presenting any actual proof.

Claiming your opponent is a "Hitler" who will get the voters killed in a nuclear war, is panic mongering and divisive.

Claiming your opponent has health issues is not.

Try to be less of a partisan hack liar.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking around with Russia.

Let's go to the video tape...

Replaying what Trump says is not a lie. What is a lie is the bizarre explanations trying to explain what he really meant

Lying about what Trump says is a lie.

Trump did not say that all Mexicans were rapists, and yet that is what was reported.

My point stands.

Your lies need to be challenged for our nation to have any chance.
Trump did not say the some are murderers and rapists, he only admitted that "some" may not be

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast."

Drugs, crime and criminals are obviously coming over the border.

Do you think he was lying about talking to border guards? Do you think that the border guards were lying?

Sure, "some" illegals are coming here to build a better life. But that doesn't mean that the others are not coming across with them.

There is not reason to let people keep coming into the nation completely unvetted.

We can keep out people with long criminal records, including those with records of murder and rape.

Don't you want to keep out people with records of murder and rape?

Trump does. HIllary does not.
Let's not forget, Trump put out an ad talking about illegals crossing into the U.S. .... only it turned out the video was actually people crossing the border into Melilla...

Pants on fire: Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

Once again you fail to address anything I said.

My points stand.

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast."

Do you think he was lying about talking to border guards? Do you think that the border guards were lying?

Sure, "some" illegals are coming here to build a better life. But that doesn't mean that the others are not coming across with them.

There is not reason to let people keep coming into the nation completely unvetted.

We can keep out people with long criminal records, including those with records of murder and rape.

LOLOL

The article you posted destroyed your point.

It showed the majority of rapes were committed by folks not coming into America and that many, if not most, were not even rape but prostitution by poor women selling their bodies as payment for assistance to get to America.

Claiming your opponent is a "Hitler" who will get the voters killed in a nuclear war, is panic mongering and divisive.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking around with Russia.
Except that's not what she said. Try quoting her verbatim and in context....

New arguments aren't allowed?
damn boy.....you are tough

Trumps judgement is at question here. How do you trust the judgement of someone who so readily embraces conspiracy theories?

if his judgement has led him to want to Deport the Illegals, bring back the Manufacturing jobs, and to STOP fucking with Russia, then HELL YES.

Have you considered seriously what it means that Estonia is a member of NATO?
What his judgement did was create bizarre stories about Mexico sending over murderers and rapists, claims of Muslims dancing in NJ, embracing torture and killing suspected terrorists families

Our government does a crappy and incomplete job of tracking crime by illegals.

Some of it does indicate a large crime problem among the illegal community.

Check this out from that right wing rag the Huffington Post citing that RIght Wing Think Tank Amnesty International.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

"According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report."

Either the men they are travelling with are rapists, or Mexico is a hell of rape.

Either way, this supports Trump's statement.
We've been over this already. You couldn't show those were Mexicans coming into America. The article says is that some folks, many presumably Mexican, are raping foreign women who are traveling through Mexico to reach the U.S.. It says nothing about the rapists coming here. The rapes were being committed primarily by, "criminal gangs, people traffickers, other migrants or corrupt officials." And their other fellow migrants are not only Mexican but from various Central American countries."

And then you have to consider many of the cases are actually prostitution...

"There are cases where women offer their bodies in exchange for being able to cross over."

"That kind of arrangement is so commonplace, that a word exists to describe it. 'Cuerpomátic,' or, 'cuerpomático,' using the body like an ATM machine."

IF, the rapists are NOT travelling with the women, then that means that Mexico is a hellhole of rape. As I posted above. In the post you hit the reply button for.

If Mexico is such a hell hole that a group of women walking across it will be 80% raped, then we do not want ANY mexican culture being imported to this nation.

If the men travelling with the women are the ones raping, then the rapists are coming into the country.

And your empathy for women being forced to use sex as bribes, is noted.
Did you read the articile you posted? There are gangs and even some Mecican officials who are raping women in Mexico illegally, knowing it's unlikely the women will report the heinous crime because they're there illegally.

Are you trying to paint all of Mexico as a "hellhole of rape" because you're a bigot or because Crazy Donald needs his balls cleaned?

Lying about what Trump says is a lie.

Trump did not say that all Mexicans were rapists, and yet that is what was reported.

My point stands.

Your lies need to be challenged for our nation to have any chance.
Trump did not say the some are murderers and rapists, he only admitted that "some" may not be

Let's not forget, Trump put out an ad talking about illegals crossing into the U.S. .... only it turned out the video was actually people crossing the border into Melilla...

Pants on fire: Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

My points stand.

LOLOL

It showed the majority of rapes were committed by folks not coming into America and that many, if not most, were not even rape but prostitution by poor women selling their bodies as payment for assistance to get to America.

Could you post the bits where it supposedly said that, cause I didn't see either.

Except that's not what she said. Try quoting her verbatim and in context....

http://thedailybanter.com/2016/03/hillary-clinton-just-compared-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler/

"As she spoke to the audience, Clinton referenced Donald Trump indirectly, attacking his policies and accusing him of encouraging violence, "playing coy with white supremacists," and vitriolic rhetoric towards immigrants.

“We’ve had dark chapters of our history before," said Clinton. "We remember the nearly 1000 Jews aboard the St Louis who were refused entry in 1939,” she said, referencing the German ship that docked with with almost 1000 Jewish refugees that was forced to return to Europe to their inevitable death.

“America should be better than this and I believe it is our responsibility as citizens to say so,” said Clinton. “If you see bigotry, oppose it. If you see violence, condemn it. If you see a bully, stand up to him.”

The implication was clear: Donald Trump is Adolf Hitler, and this is 1939 all over again"

if his judgement has led him to want to Deport the Illegals, bring back the Manufacturing jobs, and to STOP fucking with Russia, then HELL YES.

What his judgement did was create bizarre stories about Mexico sending over murderers and rapists, claims of Muslims dancing in NJ, embracing torture and killing suspected terrorists families

Check this out from that right wing rag the Huffington Post citing that RIght Wing Think Tank Amnesty International.

"According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report."

Either the men they are travelling with are rapists, or Mexico is a hell of rape.

We've been over this already. You couldn't show those were Mexicans coming into America. The article says is that some folks, many presumably Mexican, are raping foreign women who are traveling through Mexico to reach the U.S.. It says nothing about the rapists coming here. The rapes were being committed primarily by, "criminal gangs, people traffickers, other migrants or corrupt officials." And their other fellow migrants are not only Mexican but from various Central American countries."

"There are cases where women offer their bodies in exchange for being able to cross over."

"That kind of arrangement is so commonplace, that a word exists to describe it. 'Cuerpomátic,' or, 'cuerpomático,' using the body like an ATM machine."

IF, the rapists are NOT travelling with the women, then that means that Mexico is a hellhole of rape. As I posted above. In the post you hit the reply button for.

If Mexico is such a hell hole that a group of women walking across it will be 80% raped, then we do not want ANY mexican culture being imported to this nation.

If the men travelling with the women are the ones raping, then the rapists are coming into the country.

Did you read the articile you posted? There are gangs and even some Mecican officials who are raping women in Mexico illegally, knowing it's unlikely the women will report the heinous crime because they're there illegally.

Are you trying to paint all of Mexico as a "hellhole of rape" because you're a bigot or because Crazy Donald needs his balls cleaned?

I did read the article.

It is unclear exactly which groups of Mexicans are committing what portion(s) the vast number of rapes.

Considering the scale of the traffic, the number rapes these women are suffering may be more than ALL THE OTHER RAPES in the United States combined.

Your characterizing women pressured into giving sex in return for passage, as willing prostitution is self serving and heartless.

Your hope that the rapists are all just local Mexicans who are happy to rape those passing though is unsupported accept by your optimism.

Forgive me if I want to err on the side of caution.

My points stand.

LOLOL

Could you post the bits where it supposedly said that, cause I didn't see either.
About who's committing the rapes...

"Rape can be perpetrated by anyone along the way, including guides, fellow migrants, bandits or government officials, according to Fusion."

For the most part, the ones who are seeking to come to America would be the "fellow migrants," and the articles do not determine how many are Mexican as opposed to any one of the other Central American countries from where the migrants originate.

About how common the cases are actually prostiution...

"The arrangement is so common there’s a slang term for it—”cuerpomátic,” or “cuerpomático” (an apparent wordplay on Credomatic, a Central American credit-card processing firm), which means to use one’s body — or cuerpo — as a source of currency."

Trump has embraced both Putin and Russia

The only leader in the free world to suggest recognizing Russia's hold on Crimea

Because that is what it would take to get Russia to give Russians away to a hostile power.

That's your position?

During the Cold War we were prepared to fight a global thermonuclear war over West Germany.

We are using crippling economic sanctions against Russia and all the Trumpite can think of is global thermonuclear war

BEFORE you embark on a policy, you should consider if you are prepared to deal with the results.

During the Cold War, if the Soviets took West Germany, that would have flipped one of the worlds largest economies AND military from the West to the East, and given them domination of Europe and vastly increasing their threat to the whole world.

Estonia?

Not so much.

Does Trump even know where Estonia is?

I did read the article.

It is unclear exactly which groups of Mexicans are committing what portion(s) the vast number of rapes.

Considering the scale of the traffic, the number rapes these women are suffering may be more than ALL THE OTHER RAPES in the United States combined.

Your characterizing women pressured into giving sex in return for passage, as willing prostitution is self serving and heartless.

Your hope that the rapists are all just local Mexicans who are happy to rape those passing though is unsupported accept by your optimism.

First and foremost, you only want to error on the side of Crazy Donald.

Your sycophancy aside, who said the girls are forced to sell their bodies for help crossing Mexico? That's their choice. They're too poor and have little or nothing else of value, so get to America, many of them use their bodies as payment.

That's your evidence Crazy Donald was accurate in painting illegal Mexican immigrants as rapists. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
Wow, over 500 posts about Trump's health by the anti American fascist wing of the demorat party. You guys are grasping at straws now, desperate for something negative to say about Trump. So far, Trump doesn't need to be surrounded by people to keep him from falling down - people to snap their fingers when he gets in a zombie trance like bill clinton's wife does.

Wow, over 500 posts about Trump's health by the anti American fascist wing of the demorat party. You guys are grasping at straws now, desperate for something negative to say about Trump. So far, Trump doesn't need to be surrounded by people to keep him from falling down - people to snap their fingers when he gets in a zombie trance like bill clinton's wife does.

Hillary does not maintain a team of people who jump out of the woodwork after she has spoken to explain what she "really means"

My points stand.

LOLOL

About who's committing the rapes...

"Rape can be perpetrated by anyone along the way, including guides, fellow migrants, bandits or government officials, according to Fusion."

For the most part, the ones who are seeking to come to America would be the "fellow migrants," and the articles do not determine how many are Mexican as opposed to any one of the other Central American countries from where the migrants originate.

About how common the cases are actually prostiution...

"The arrangement is so common there’s a slang term for it—”cuerpomátic,” or “cuerpomático” (an apparent wordplay on Credomatic, a Central American credit-card processing firm), which means to use one’s body — or cuerpo — as a source of currency."

Exactly, the "fellow migrants" are a part of the huge problem, the exact portion unknown or unreported.

And a desperate illegal, who is hundreds of miles from home and who is given a choice between moving forward to America or being stranded in the shit hole that is Mexico, unless she gives it up to the guide,

By most modern definitions, that still constitutes rape.

Your desire to paint all the women who are so victimized as willing prostitutes is pretty disgusting.

Seal the border, put an end to this atrocity.

And prevent those rapists from entering this country.

That's your position?

Estonia?

Not so much.

Does Trump even know where Estonia is?

That was nothing but a pathetically weak dodge.

My points stand,

Estonia?

I did read the article.

First and foremost, you only want to error on the side of Crazy Donald.

Your sycophancy aside, who said the girls are forced to sell their bodies for help crossing Mexico? That's their choice. They're too poor and have little or nothing else of value, so get to America, many of them use their bodies as payment.

That's your evidence Crazy Donald was accurate in painting illegal Mexican immigrants as rapists. :eusa_doh:

Your view of the Third World as a stronghold of Female rights is amusingly self serving.

The article said that some of the rapes were bribes. You are the one trying to spin that to imply that the victims are all or even mostly willing prostitutes.

THat's classic blaming of the victim.

So much for the War on Women.

Seal the border.

Hillary does not maintain a team of people who jump out of the woodwork after she has spoken to explain what she "really means"

No, she has the whole of the media who volunteer to do whatever it takes to support her and her lies.

No, she has the whole of the media who volunteer to do whatever it takes to support her and her lies.

Oh yes...the liberal mainstream media who has the gall to report what Trump says

Truth is, any other candidate who said one tenth of what Trump has said would have been driven from the race. The media is soft on Trump

Oh yes...the liberal mainstream media who has the gall to report what Trump says

Truth is, any other candidate who said one tenth of what Trump has said would have been driven from the race. The media is soft on Trump

They lie about what he actually says.

Because they know, like you do, that the Truth is not on your side.

The Media has completely betrayed their responsibility as the "4th estate".

Forum List

Back