Dr. Ben Carson Targeted By IRS After Criticizing Obama

So to the crazed fanatic low info voting reality denying Obamacult black liberal with a chip on his shoulder, the successful black is simply another target of hate , like the subhuman creepy ass cracker!!
How dare they take advantage of the opportunities offered to all in these United States!!!

Ah I get it. Conservative black man = Uncle Tom.
Liberal black man = tough.

Ben Carson is so much smarter then obammy it's of the charts.
And the only reason you think obammy is a great president is because he's black.
You're a racist of the highest order.
Be Gone hypocrite!

Evidently you dont get it.

Uncle tom = any black man that criticizes another Black man looking to score points with his white handlers.

If Carson was so much smarter then he should have run for POTUS. Since he didnt have the gonads then he should be quiet.

Maybe he had the good sense not to run.

Just FYI:

Race-baiter - Somebody that injects race into situations that race has nothing to do with.

Racist - Somebody who feels he knows more about a particular race or feels his race is better than other races. A person who says "It's a black thing......you wouldn't understand".

Race-baiter - Somebody that injects race into situations that race has nothing to do with.

Well I guess I'm not a race baiter then.

Racist - Somebody who feels he knows more about a particular race or feels his race is better than other races. A person who says "It's a black thing......you wouldn't understand".

The bolded part of racist is the only thing that is even close to being the definition. I wouldnt call you a racist because you knew more about white people. I would call you knowledgeable about your ethnicity. Me saying "its a black thing" means you wouldnt understand or you have no clue. Again not even close to being racist.

So to the crazed fanatic low info voting reality denying Obamacult black liberal with a chip on his shoulder, the successful black is simply another target of hate , like the subhuman creepy ass cracker!!
How dare they take advantage of the opportunities offered to all in these United States!!!

You just want your uncle tom to influence other black people. Not going to happen.

You just want your uncle tom to influence other black people. Not going to happen.
gotta love their desperation!

Uncle tom = any black man that criticizes another Black man looking to score points with his white handlers.

If Carson was so much smarter then he should have run for POTUS. Since he didnt have the gonads then he should be quiet.

Racist douchebag.

Thats exactly what I would say if I had nothing intelligent to contribute.

That would be a big step UP for you.

Just FYI:

The bolded part of racist is the only thing that is even close to being the definition. I wouldnt call you a racist because you knew more about white people. I would call you knowledgeable about your ethnicity. Me saying "its a black thing" means you wouldnt understand or you have no clue. Again not even close to being racist.

Opinions are like asshole bud.

If you feel that one black has no right to be critical of another you're a racist. If you label that person an Uncle Tom you're a racist.

I know this is hard to believe but some blacks don't think about race all of the time. Dr Carson is one of them. You are another thing entirely.

I'll talk to you when you need a talking to, regardless of your famous "permission," fool.
if that's not hubris .....

i have yet to see this guy Unk say anything that isnt a one liner. I think he is trying to learn but doesnt want to admit it. :lol:

I've seen him say a lot. I was even arguing with him on another thread. However I agree with him on his assessment of your character.

Just FYI:

If you feel that one black has no right to be critical of another you're a racist. If you label that person an Uncle Tom you're a racist.

I know this is hard to believe but some blacks don't think about race all of the time. Dr Carson is one of them. You are another thing entirely.

Then your opinion smells like one. Trust that Carson wakes up from dreams about race. It probably dominates his thoughts. No self respecting Black person is going to intentionally try and cause damage to another Black person using innuendo if he doesn't have some problems with self esteem caused by racial oppression. Again look up the uncle tom syndrome.

if that's not hubris .....

i have yet to see this guy Unk say anything that isnt a one liner. I think he is trying to learn but doesnt want to admit it. :lol:

I've seen him say a lot. I was even arguing with him on another thread. However I agree with him on his assessment of your character.

Maybe you have what he perceives to be weaknesses in your arguments. He has failed time and time again to step up to any of my challenges to debate my position and prove me wrong.

Then your opinion smells like one. Trust that Carson wakes up from dreams about race. It probably dominates his thoughts. No self respecting Black person is going to intentionally try and cause damage to another Black person using innuendo if he doesn't have some problems with self esteem caused by racial oppression. Again look up the uncle tom syndrome.

That's an extremely racist attitude.
It's like you feel you have to treat blacks differently from whites.

I think we should all be treated equally.

I don't need anyone to explain to me what Uncle Tom means.

I can't speak for Dr Carson personally but it appears that he's been able to pull himself out of that mess and excell. My wife, who's black, says blacks are like crabs. They like to pull down anyone who tries to pull themselves up and fit into what they call white society.

Self esteem is what you make of it. Racial oppression is a crutch. An excuse. You feel hateful about someone or some thing and you use this imaginary oppression as an excuse to be an asshole. There has been no racial oppression in most of the United States since not long after the Civil Rights struggle began. Most of that changed in the 60s and 70s. In 74' most minorities couldn't hold a rating in the Navy in anything but cook and storekeeper. Now they can enter any job classification they qualify for. I wasn't in the Army back then so I can't say if it was any different.

I've seen the race riots in the 60s and the 90s. The 60s they had a beef. Busloads of blacks going around burning shit up because of oppression from Jim Crow laws, and the trigger was the assassination of MLK. You could see the smoke from the fires from L.A. all the way to San Diego and Mexico. In the 90s the L.A. riots were all about ripping people off. They just used Rodney King as an excuse.

Last edited:

Ah , that's why DeMarquis Elkins is never criticized by good blacks.
Those uncle toms who take the side of the subhumans are simply suffering from self esteem issues.
We now know why your messiah said nothing about the 13 month old subhuman this good decent human cleansed from the earth!!
Anyone who views whites as actual humans is an Uncle Tom.
Got it!

That's an extremely racist attitude.
It's like you feel you have to treat blacks differently from whites.

I think we should all be treated equally.

I don't need anyone to explain to me what Uncle Tom means.

I can't speak for Dr Carson personally but it appears that he's been able to pull himself out of that mess and excell. My wife, who's black, says blacks are like crabs. They like to pull down anyone who tries pull themselves up and fit into what they call white society.

Self esteem is what you make of it. Racial oppression is a crutch. An excuse. You feel hateful about someone or some thing and you use this imaginary oppression as an excuse to be an asshole. There has been no racial oppression in most of the United States since not long after the Civil Rights struggle began. Most of that changed in the 60s and 70s. In 74' most minorities couldn't hold a rating in the Navy in anything but cook and storekeeper. Now they can enter any job classification they qualify for. I wasn't in the Army back then so I can't say if it was any different.

I've seen the race riots in the 60s and the 90s. The 60s they had a beef. Busloads of blacks going around burning shit up because of oppression from Jim Crow laws, and the trigger was the assassination of MLK. In the 90s the L.A. riots were all about ripping people off. They just used Rodney King as an excuse.

I disagree that it is racist on the grounds that i dont believe that there is a inherent difference in the different groups of people. Your wife is correct about the crab syndrome. Its another manifestation of being programmed by our society just like the uncle tom syndrome. Maybe you dont get the fact that if you are not white why are you trying to placate or become part of white society? Its ok that we are different in that regard but people should be respected for their differences unless they transgress on another persons rights. My experience is going to be vastly different from 99.9% of white people so they cant possibly know where I am coming from. I understand and except that and try to find common ground when dealing with other groups. There are other things that cannot presently be scientifically explained and I use the term "genetic memory" to explain stuff I have in common with other black people that can be expressed with a look or phrase of wording. Ask your wife about that one and she'll most likely know exactly what i am talking about.

Regarding racial oppression you dont seem to know what you are talking about but thats ok. Its still here and alive. its not an excuse its a fact and not one I let stop me in any way. However, that doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

I feel as if I still have a beef but i dont dwell on it like you seem to think I do. I deal with it when the situation warrants.

Ah , that's why DeMarquis Elkins is never criticized by good blacks.
Those uncle toms who take the side of the subhumans are simply suffering from self esteem issues.
We now know why your messiah said nothing about the 13 month old subhuman this good decent human cleansed from the earth!!
Anyone who views whites as actual humans is an Uncle Tom.
Got it!

Dont throw your hands up in frustration. If you have a point make it. You should probably stop putting words in my mouth to fit your perception of me. I disagree with everything you said.

Forum List

Back