Dr. Ben Carson Targeted By IRS After Criticizing Obama

Sounds like Carson is in full Uncle Tom, crab mode. Why would he make such an outrageous claim knowing there is no way to prove it?

What "claim" do you allege that he needs prove?

Oh, and nice racism there with the "Uncle Tom" shit. You Klan types sure hate it when black people get all uppity and think for themselves and shit.
why would a clansmen use a PIC OF MALCOLM X AS THEIR AVATAR?
AS ALWAYS YOU JUST TOSS SHIT AROUND AND HOPE SOMETHING STICKS..

did it ever cross your miniscule mind that Asclepias might be african american?

:lol: I dont think his mind is big enough to cross.

That he was audited by the IRS in retaliation. That the POTUS is behind it.

Since Dr. Carson never made those claims, why would he have to prove them?

I dont have a problem with him thinking for himself. I have a problem with him dancing for the racists elements of white society with a smile on his face.

You have a "problem" with him wandering off the DNC plantation.

Dr. Carson is successful, well educated, and brilliant - ergo he has a lot in common with Republicans, and nothing in common with democrats.

why would a clansmen use a PIC OF MALCOLM X AS THEIR AVATAR?

They changed the spelling of KKK - now it's spelled SPLC

You fuckwads of the new Klan are some white hatin mofos.

AS ALWAYS YOU JUST TOSS SHIT AROUND AND HOPE SOMETHING STICKS..

You're dumb as a turnip, daws. Don't ever change.

did it ever cross your miniscule mind that Asclepias might be african american?

I don't give a fuck what his skin color is - he's a Klansman, and that puts him on my shit list.

I didn't like the old Klan, I sure the fuck ain't going to embrace the new one.

Since Dr. Carson never made those claims, why would he have to prove them?

He alluded to them. If he didnt have proof he shouldnt do that.

You have a "problem" with him wandering off the DNC plantation.

Dr. Carson is successful, well educated, and brilliant - ergo he has a lot in common with Republicans, and nothing in common with democrats.

I dont care how he votes. I only care that he is dancing for his handlers. I admire the success but now wonder if he got it stepping on the necks of other Black people. If you look at the statistics Reps are severely under educated and Dems have the highest level of education. Just remember Reps stronghold is in the most illiterate part of the country.

What he stated is a verified fact. He criticized Obama, and a few months later, finds himself under audit by the utterly corrupt IRS. The same IRS that has been PROVEN to target people based on political persuasion.

I dont care how he votes. I only care that he is dancing for his handlers. I admire the success but now wonder if he got it stepping on the necks of other Black people. If you look at the statistics Reps are severely under educated and Dems have the highest level of education. Just remember Reps stronghold is in the most illiterate part of the country.

Oh cut the shit. Carson makes perfect sense on the right. He's a self-made man who understands what value is. He has zero in common with democrats. You simply demand that he support the shameful dims due to his skin color. Why should he? Time to get over the idea that people are slaves to their skin.

What he stated is a verified fact. He criticized Obama, and a few months later, finds himself under audit by the utterly corrupt IRS. The same IRS that has been PROVEN to target people based on political persuasion.

Oh cut the shit. Carson makes perfect sense on the right. He's a self-made man who understands what value is. He has zero in common with democrats. You simply demand that he support the shameful dims due to his skin color. Why should he? Time to get over the idea that people are slaves to their skin.

What he stated was conjecture tailored to implicate the POTUS. Its irresponsible to allude to the notion that the POTUS was the cause of this in anyway.

I'm a self made man so I have no problem with his political affiliation. I just dont run around slamming other Black people. Carson is typical of the slave the massa gave extra privileges to for putting the other slaves in their place. I dont care where he came from and what he did to get there the point is he is a dancing uncle tom now.

What he stated was conjecture tailored to implicate the POTUS. Its irresponsible to allude to the notion that the POTUS was the cause of this in anyway.

I'm a self made man so I have no problem with his political affiliation. I just dont run around slamming other Black people. Carson is typical of the slave the massa gave extra privileges to for putting the other slaves in their place. I dont care where he came from and what he did to get there the point is he is a dancing uncle tom now.

Oh give it a rest, no one is giving Dr. Carson anything. He has plenty, and earned every cent of it.

And that's what seems to irk you, that he is NOT beholding to anyone. He calls Obama as he sees it.

I admire the hell out of the guy. Brains AND balls.

Sounds like Carson is in full Uncle Tom, crab mode. Why would he make such an outrageous claim knowing there is no way to prove it?

Ahh yes... Black self hatred.
Nice.
You use the uncle tom card because Carson is a conservative. He is also an accomplished professional. Two things which radical liberal blacks cannot stand. And neither can the majority of liberals.
Any black person who dares stray "off the reservation" is to be impugned and damaged.
Yeah well, using terms such as "uncle Tom' do nothing but make you appear weak and envious.

Oh give it a rest, no one is giving Dr. Carson anything. He has plenty, and earned every cent of it.

And that's what seems to irk you, that he is NOT beholding to anyone. He calls Obama as he sees it.

I admire the hell out of the guy. Brains AND balls.

He may not be getting anything monetary but it is satisfying his need for recognition from white society. Look up what Black people mean by the uncle tom syndrome. Its a mental condition. If he disagrees with the POTUS there is no need for him to do it in an irresponsible way.

Nice.
You use the uncle tom card because Carson is a conservative. He is also an accomplished professional. Two things which radical liberal blacks cannot stand. And neither can the majority of liberals.
Any black person who dares stray "off the reservation" is to be impugned and damaged.
Yeah well, using terms such as "uncle Tom' do nothing but make you appear weak and envious.

Since I am a black person that supposedly strayed off the reservation I would have to disagree with you. Carson being conservative is just another badge he is gleefully showing to white society to say "please accept me". There are plenty of black conservatives that understand the importance of the POTUS being elected and are not irresponsible in their disagreement with the policies of the POTUS.

Nice.

Since I am a black person that supposedly strayed off the reservation I would have to disagree with you. Carson being conservative is just another badge he is gleefully showing to white society to say "please accept me". There are plenty of black conservatives that understand the importance of the POTUS being elected and are not irresponsible in their disagreement with the policies of the POTUS.

In other words, you disagree with Dr. Carson and therefore he is fair game for your racist epithets. You're a disgrace.

Nice.

In other words, you disagree with Dr. Carson and therefore he is fair game for your racist epithets. You're a disgrace.
meaning if he or she agreed with you they'd be a credit to their race?

What does your race have to do with attacking Dr. Carson for HIS race?

And you obviously view Obama as less than previous presidents. It certainly was fine for white people to criticize Bush - yet Obama is too fragile for a black man to criticize?

Sorry, when you go for the top job, you can't use your race as an excuse. Either you're up for the job, or not. With Obama - we know he's not.

And it ain't because he's black - and not completely because he's gay (though I honestly do think that has a huge impact.) It's because Obama as a person is a pampered, sheltered prima donna who never learned to handle adversity or conflict. EVERYTHING has been handed to him on a silver platter, his entire life.

meaning if he or she agreed with you they'd be a credit to their race?

No, I wouldn't say something stupid like that. Would you?

Forum List

Back