Drunk Woman Who Killed Baby Has Conviction Overturned – Court Rules 6 Day-Old Baby Isn’t a Person

What the hell is going on. How is this not a human . It was living outside of the mothers body. She was full term . Her actions are the reason for this babies death. Why is she not in jail. Oh, that is right liberals dont cherish the life of babies. Pretty soon they will want abortions/death to babies up until the baby is a year old.
When the accident happened, it was still a fetus.
that doesnt matter. The baby was born alive and lived for 6 days. She was a full term baby ..

Was it a person? No.

Was it innocent human life? Of course.

Nothing wrong with admitting the obvious.
Neither innocent nor guilty, and while living off of another still not a person, we have to draw a line somewhere. Some use conception, I use birth. Mine is far better, especially as far as the law is concerned...
We agree that is not a person.

But those who avoid the fact that it is a human life are clearly trying to de-humanize a fetus, equate it somehow with an inanimate object, and that's both dishonest and nasty as hell.
It's alive in the way a tapeworm is. That really changes nothing at all. It's legal status is still roughly that of a typewriter...
As I said, they de-humanize the fetus.

Is a fetus human life?

Simple question.

Was it a person? No.

Neither innocent nor guilty, and while living off of another still not a person, we have to draw a line somewhere. Some use conception, I use birth. Mine is far better, especially as far as the law is concerned...

But those who avoid the fact that it is a human life are clearly trying to de-humanize a fetus, equate it somehow with an inanimate object, and that's both dishonest and nasty as hell.
It's alive in the way a tapeworm is. That really changes nothing at all. It's legal status is still roughly that of a typewriter...

Is a fetus human life?

Simple question.
No, the question is, when do you have a person versus something else? A brain-dead body is human, and alive many times even if kept that way by machines, but no longer a person.

Was it a person? No.

Is a fetus human life?

Simple question.
No, the question is, when do you have a person versus something else? A brain-dead body is human, and alive many times even if kept that way by machines, but no longer a person.
No, that wasn't the question.

The question is, is a fetus human life?

You're at a complete loss for sense, that's for sure.

Your own link explains that the woman was pregnant, and the child unborn at the time of the accident.

"Unborn" is not "6 days old" in linear time, Dumbass.

YOUR OWN LINK.
The baby was in the hospital for 6 days ALIVE then DIED!!! So yes the baby was born!

Not before the accident it wasn't.

Is a fetus human life?

Simple question.

Sorry, that question matters not a damn.

Is a fetus human life?

Simple question.

Sorry, that question matters not a damn.
Disappointing, you're usually more honest than that.

And saying that "the question matters not a damn" is absurd.

The injury happened in utero. The death clearly occurred after the child was born.

Has the injury occurred as a result of an attack on the woman it would have violated any number of laws protecting unborn victims. The result in this case had nothing to do with the law, but a judge who wanted to find some way of avoiding prosecuting the mother. Perhaps just stretching the facts due to sympathy. The decision was an aberration.

What the hell is going on. How is this not a human . It was living outside of the mothers body. She was full term . Her actions are the reason for this babies death. Why is she not in jail. Oh, that is right liberals dont cherish the life of babies. Pretty soon they will want abortions/death to babies up until the baby is a year old.
that doesnt matter. The baby was born alive and lived for 6 days. She was a full term baby ..
It matters, very much, when the fetus was injured. At the time, it was (legally) a parasite, not a person.

If it was born and lived six days it was a baby, period! Idiot.

The injury happened in utero. The death clearly occurred after the child was born.

Has the injury occurred as a result of an attack on the woman it would have violated any number of laws protecting unborn victims. The result in this case had nothing to do with the law, but a judge who wanted to find some way of avoiding prosecuting the mother. Perhaps just stretching the facts due to sympathy. The decision was an aberration.
There is no such thing, and shouldn't be, as an unborn person. It's irrational.

Was it a person? No.

If it wasn't a person, what was it... a dog?
It's human life.

I'm pro choice, but I'm also honest.

PaintMyHouse compares it to a tapeworm, ask him.
PaintMyHouse is a freakin' jackass. I wouldn't ask him the time of day.

But if it's human life, then it's a person. There's in no other kind of human life.

So , in your eyes every premature baby that is born and lives for no matter how long is NOT a human .. So my friends baby who was born 3 months early and is 20 yrs old is NOT a human to you .. Wow! You liberals sure do have a mental illness.

If it was born and lived six days it was a baby, period! Idiot.
It was born because of what happened to it as a fetus. When something happens matter. In the opposite case, I hit you over the head with a bat, and they charge me with assault. Then five days later your brain dies, and they charge me with murder, but the day after that someone comes in and unplugs you and your body dies. What is that person charged with, nothing, you were just a body, living or not.

The coward has more to vomit up.

Look up the unborn victim of violence act. Better yet, ask Scott Peterson about his conviction for killing his unborn son.

Is your cowardly ass too afraid?

So , in your eyes every premature baby that is born and lives for no matter how long is NOT a human .. So my friends baby who was born 3 months early and is 20 yrs old is NOT a human to you .. Wow! You liberals sure do have a mental illness.
Once born, by legal standards, you're a person, but not really depending upon conditions. The line has to be drawn somewhere and that is better than most.

The coward has more to vomit up.

Look up the unborn victim of violence act. Better yet, ask Scott Peterson about his conviction for killing his unborn son.

Is your cowardly ass too afraid?
No charges should ever be filed against someone who kills a fetus if those charges treat a fetus as a person, which it is not. He killed his pregnant wife, one person not two.

Forum List

Back