Durham/Mueller Reports: Valuable Bookends

MAGA ain't on TV

Sure it is every day. The antics of Boebert, MTG, Gaetz, Jordan etc. But the 1 who cannot do without the spotlight is The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King! They are all on TV pretty much every day NOT doing fuckall in doing anything close to their jobs!
MAGA

Sure it is every day. The antics of Boebert, MTG, Gaetz, Jordan etc. But the 1 who cannot do without the spotlight is The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King! They are all on TV pretty much every day NOT doing fuckall in doing anything close to their jobs!
MAGA
CNN has had trump bashing daily for how many years now? They can't get his name out of their mouth same with pmsnbc

CNN has had trump bashing daily for how many years now? They can't get his name out of their mouth same with pmsnbc
Well I noticed CNN tried to suck on the Don a little, but Faux Not News was still crowding them out.

MAGA
who?
That aint no MAGA I know
Democrat Dementia Joe is on TV, hell, TV is pretty much owned by the Democrat Party.
The people doing a shit job, are people like you

CNN, sometimes the messenger is a biased politically controlled "news" channel such as CNN.

So, yes, the messenger is the Democrat party when it comes to CNN.

CNN is a literal disgrace

You really had to twist yourself into a pretzel to come up with that one, and it's a flat out lie. I don't have it on my cable, which I have for basically movies, concerts and sports.

FOX is a "controlled news channel". That is the billionaire owner dictates the content and slant the network takes. Ditto Robertt Mercer and Breitbart. Mercer is openly trying to destroy the US Constitutional democracy and replace it with the white nationalist dictatorship. Ditto Rupert Murdoch.

What we know for sure is the top echelons of the FBI committed a minimum of 3 federal crimes.
1. Perjury before the FISA court.
2. Violations of the Hatch Act.
3. Interfering with a federal election.
Oh 4. Committing a fraud against the US.

BTW, both Durham and Mueller exonerated Trump and his campaign. The only cooperation with the Russians was the bitches campaign and the DNC. And since there was no predication for the investigation all convictions should be vacated and expunged.

The only thing I could add to your excellent post is that BEFORE the Mueller Report was released, both the House and the Senate had held their own inquiries and found not one single error committed by President Trump. They found zero, zip, nada against Trump. Pelosi was dissatisfied with Trump's popularity with the American people, so she used her "power" to impeach him twice and badmouth the living daylights out of him personally and with her conveniently brainwashed apparatchiks. I think the former House Speaker lied so many times she may have lost her mind in the details. It will be a good day for America when she leaves or is told to leave the United States House of Representatives. None of the sane people she lied to respects her. None.

What you call "Trump bashing daily" is what the rest of the world calls reporting on all of the stupid, illegal, immoral, unconstitutional, and dangerous things Trump did every single day he was in office.

Your hero is a fucking criminal who was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him, and currently stands charged with more than 90 crimes, all of which we watched him commit on national television.

The only thing I could add to your excellent post is that BEFORE the Mueller Report was released, both the House and the Senate had held their own inquiries and found not one single error committed by President Trump. They found zero, zip, nada against Trump. Pelosi was dissatisfied with Trump's popularity with the American people, so she used her "power" to impeach him twice and badmouth the living daylights out of him personally and with her conveniently brainwashed apparatchiks. I think the former House Speaker lied so many times she may have lost her mind in the details. It will be a good day for America when she leaves or is told to leave the United States House of Representatives. None of the sane people she lied to respects her. None.

Nothing in your post is true. The Senate Report stated that Russia interfered with the 2016 election to the benefit of President Trump. End of story.

Furthermore, Republicans held both the House and the Senate at the time. They didn't even investigate Trump.

CNN is your source

Hahahahahahaha

Too far with available information? No, they fabricated fake evidence to win an election.

The democratic party are criminals
If the Democrats are the criminals, why can't Republicans find any evidence to prove it????

There are 10's of thousands of pages of evidence and dozens of witnesses against Trump.

If the Democrats are the criminals, why can't Republicans find any evidence to prove it????

There are 10's of thousands of pages of evidence and dozens of witnesses against Trump.
It is well known that democrats destroy evidence.

It is well known that democrats deny any evidence exists

Democrats, the Hitler/Stalin party of the 21st century

CNN, sometimes the messenger is a biased politically controlled "news" channel such as CNN.

So really, you have no evidence of anything that you’re claiming and you’re dodging the questions.

Why can’t Republicans find any evidence to convict Democrats?

Forum List

Back