E Carroll Judge Boots Out Trump Voters From Jury Selection

That is because you are a dumbass Trump lover! The MAGA crowd, is the most stupid, idiotic Americans on the planet! They are dumber than the Tea Party and that is pretty stupid.
Squeals the moron who is supporting the Cloward-Piven designed destruction of America.

Fuck you are stupid.

Who the fuck would select a juror who voted for corrupt senile Biden? That guy is a country destroyer. Anything he touches dies.
This is where you squealing cultists should once again pause and wonder why reality never aligns with your fetishes and neuroses.

Well, I'm poor and just got a job because of the Bidrn economy. As far as the deficit, you can thank Trump for that one. He doubled our deficit when he was in office.

Now your bullshit House is trying to cut IRS funding, which cuts federal revenue. You fuckers are actively trying to trash this economy for political gain.
Trump didn't double the debt. Matter of fact Biden has raised the debt as much as Trump in less than 3 years.
He's sent billions to Iran and Ukraine and has nothing to show for it.

I confess the MAGA crowd are the dumbest Americans on the planet.
Yeah, right, sure, uh-huh.

80012u.jpg

Trump didn't double the debt. Matter of fact Biden has raised the debt as much as Trump in less than 3 years.
He's sent billions to Iran and Ukraine and has nothing to show for it.
The money was Iran's in the first place and it figures you would take the pro-Putin stance against Ukraine. You fuckers support Russia and hate America!

Is that why he got that bullshit House of acolytes to Nix the border deal and he openly says he hopes the economy crashes? Yeah, that's pro-American alright!
Gosh damn, you are such a contemptible liar. He said that if the economy crashes, that it doesn't happen when he is president.

When you start off with a lie, you have nowhere to go, and nothing to say.

Gosh damn, you are such a contemptible liar. He said that if the economy crashes, that it doesn't happen when he is president.

When you start off with a lie, you have nowhere to go, and nothing to say.
Lie my ass!

Lie my ass!

Yeah, it's a lie. You're so stupid you believe every taken out of context comment that Trump makes. You truly are one of the useful idiots.

Is that why he got that bullshit House of acolytes to Nix the border deal and he openly says he hopes the economy crashes? Yeah, that's pro-American alright!
No.....they said that about Rush.....but Trump said nothing of the sort.

I see you libroids love recycling old campaign tactics.

You don't believe in being honest because it never helps your cause, so you recycle old attack lines from past campaigns.

No.....they said that about Rush.....but Trump said nothing of the sort.

I see you libroids love recycling old campaign tactics.

You don't believe in being honest because it never helps your cause, so you recycle old attack lines from past campaigns.
WTF are you talking about?

WTF are you talking about?

They said the same exact shit about Rush Limbaugh when he said he hoped Obama fails.
Clearly Obama's transformation of America into a 3rd World Shithole has been a smashing success.

Forum List

Back