Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

You phoney. This thread is about how ridiculous it is to use outdate old testament bs to discriminate against gay people.

I'm not "promoting homosexuality", I am in support of marriage equality. That is CIVIL marriage equality, so that gay people don't have to live as second class citizens.

I could give a shit whether you think I'm a sinner or not. I'm not even a fucking Christian, bozo.

You go on and on and on with this BS focusing on the sins of being gay, as if there were no other sins on earth.

Why don't you clean up your own act and leave us alone.

I don't think you like me at all. I think that is a phoney statment. You cannot say one positive thing about me.

Ever wonder what they'd obsess about if they didn't have your sex life to kick around anymore?

Are you saying that homosexual acts are sinful? Otherwise, you are misrepresenting the Word of the Lord. I have a problem with people that think they know more than the Lord. You are participating in this thread, the same as I. Why don't you leave those of us that disagree with your lifestyle "alone"?

That's exactly what I'm saying. There is nothing sinful in being gay. Stay the fuck away from gay people, bigot.

Turn your judgmentalness on yourself and your bigotry.

I still like you, Sky. I do try to stay away from gay people (or people in general). Where have I judged you? I have told you what is in the Bible. That is not my judgement. It is from the Lord. I have also told you that the Lord is merciful, and that I wish you the best. Because you, choose not to accept the Lord's Word, is not my fault. I can only tell you what is there. The Lord made homosexual acts a sin. His son, expanded that to lewdness/perversity/immoral sex as well. Why do you "hate" the messenger? I saw something out of Sirach about the sinner hanging onto anger. Jonah, did that too.

What is this bullshit lately with people telling me they like me when they don't like anything about me or what's important to me?

Seems phoney.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry, Sky. It is a Johnboy and Billy thing (southern rock morning program). It is a fun way to tell someone that you like to mess with them. You are fun, even if I disagree with a lot that you say.

evidence?

You are not the Lord. A statement of "fail" with no evidence to the contrary, does not make it so. No "let it be written, let it be done" for you.

And last time I checked....neither are you.

I don't believe that I have "declared" anything on my own. I have given specific examples of where the Bible says that homosexual acts/lewdness/perversity/immoral sex are sinful.

You are the one saying the Lord is wrong.

Your spinning of the 10 commandments is hardly "specific examples". :lol::lol::lol:

You phoney. This thread is about how ridiculous it is to use outdate old testament bs to discriminate against gay people.

I'm not "promoting homosexuality", I am in support of marriage equality. That is CIVIL marriage equality, so that gay people don't have to live as second class citizens.

I could give a shit whether you think I'm a sinner or not. I'm not even a fucking Christian, bozo.

You go on and on and on with this BS focusing on the sins of being gay, as if there were no other sins on earth.

I don't think you like me at all. I think that is a phoney statment. You cannot say one positive thing about me.

Ever wonder what they'd obsess about if they didn't have your sex life to kick around anymore?

Fuck yes. Believe me I don't give THEIR sex lives a second thought, nor their stupid commandments.

That's exactly what I'm saying. There is nothing sinful in being gay. Stay the fuck away from gay people, bigot.

Turn your judgmentalness on yourself and your bigotry.

I still like you, Sky. I do try to stay away from gay people (or people in general). Where have I judged you? I have told you what is in the Bible. That is not my judgement. It is from the Lord. I have also told you that the Lord is merciful, and that I wish you the best. Because you, choose not to accept the Lord's Word, is not my fault. I can only tell you what is there. The Lord made homosexual acts a sin. His son, expanded that to lewdness/perversity/immoral sex as well. Why do you "hate" the messenger? I saw something out of Sirach about the sinner hanging onto anger. Jonah, did that too.

What is this bullshit lately with people telling me they like me when they don't like anything about me or what's important to me?

Seems phoney.

I am sorry, Sky. It is a Johnboy and Billy thing (southern rock morning program). It is a fun way to tell someone that you like to mess with them. You are fun, even if I disagree with a lot that you say.[/QUOTE]

I don't know shit about "Johnboy and Billy". So you're saying it's FUN to be an asshole to others.

Don't give me that "we're friends" bullshit. We're not friends.

Is drinking drano fun?

Please, show me the "hate". While you are at it, show me a better way to live (since I am a bigot: superstitious or backward beliefs).

1. You could stop focusing on the "sins" of others and work on your own, judmentalness and aversion to gay people.

2. If you think being gay is a sin, don't be gay.

3. Leave us in peace. That is what it means to be a Christian, a peacemaker.

4. Your hate shows up in your obsession with condeming gay people continuously. How many of your posts go into attacking gay people?

When people erroneously state that homosexual acts are not a sin against the Lord, I can show them where they are wrong. That is focusing on a false statement, that is intended to lead others away from the Lord. I have judged no one. I have wished them understanding of the Lord, and the best. I have spoken, openly of being a sinner, also. No hatred there.

Okay, I choose not to be gay.

There are many different types of Christians. As a person that has attacked Christianity, on several different threads, I do not feel you have any authority to declare what it "means" to be Christian.

What gay person have I attacked?
Well, you have that in common with Muslims.

He 'chooses' not to be gay? I want to know when he tried it. How often. How does he know it wasn't just a bad experience.

He should probably try again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVwjCppq82c]Are we born straight or gay? - Making of Me: John Barrowman - BBC - YouTube[/ame]

It's safe to say a bi-sexual can choose to be gay or straight. A heterosexual cannot "choose to be gay", nor can a homosexual "choose to be straight".

Neuroscience researchers found that the brains of homosexual men and heterosexual women were more symmetrical than the brains of heterosexual men and homosexual women. A similar difference emerged when the researchers looked in particular at the amygdala, a brain region associated with emotional reactions. Heterosexual women and homosexual men had more connections between their right and left amygdala and more connections with other brain regions than did homosexual women and heterosexual men.

Scientists have spent decades looking for brain differences between homosexual and heterosexual people and since the early 1990s have been finding anatomical distinctions in regions associated with sexual behavior. The new study suggests broader brain differences between homosexual and heterosexual men and women, even in regions not linked to sexual attraction.

The Gay Brain? Neuroscientists find evidence that homosexuality is hard-wired « playthink

Fuck yes. Believe me I don't give THEIR sex lives a second thought, nor their stupid commandments.

How odd, I could swear you start threads about Christianity on a regular basis.

And if you don't want people to consider your sex life, try not making it central to all discussions, or the basis by which you identify yourselves. We're constantly bombarded with homosexual propaganda. You think it's pleasant to constantly have to consider what people are doing in their bedrooms?

Published in the October edition of the journal Molecular Brain Research, the UCLA discovery suggests that sexual identity is hard-wired into the brain before birth and may offer physicians a tool for gender assignment of babies born with ambiguous genitalia.

University of California - UC Newsroom | Brain May 'Hard-Wire' Sexuality Before Birth

"May"

Lol...

Though honestly, I don't think the argument has EVER been about babies with ambiguous genitalia (I know, there are so many of those). That's a medical condition. Homosexuality is not a medical condition.

"

Unfortunately, much of the research in areas such as homosexuality has been misrepresented; not only in the media, but also by the scientists themselves through a tendency to overestimate the quantitative contribution of their findings.
"Regarding the contributions of genetics to areas such as homosexuality, Dr. Collins concluded, "Yes, we have all been dealt a particular set of cards, and the cards will eventually be revealed. But how we play the hand is up to us."

"Homosexuality Is Not Hardwired," Dr. Francis S. Collins, Head Of The Human Genome Project

"

Unfortunately, much of the research in areas such as homosexuality has been misrepresented; not only in the media, but also by the scientists themselves through a tendency to overestimate the quantitative contribution of their findings.
"Regarding the contributions of genetics to areas such as homosexuality, Dr. Collins concluded, "Yes, we have all been dealt a particular set of cards, and the cards will eventually be revealed. But how we play the hand is up to us."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1801869/posts

Two links of the same scientist? That's hysterical. Francis Collins was appointed by the Vatican. What do you expect his views will be? Collins is polluting his science with his religion.

Last edited:
Published in the October edition of the journal Molecular Brain Research, the UCLA discovery suggests that sexual identity is hard-wired into the brain before birth and may offer physicians a tool for gender assignment of babies born with ambiguous genitalia.

University of California - UC Newsroom | Brain May 'Hard-Wire' Sexuality Before Birth

"May"

Lol...

Though honestly, I don't think the argument has EVER been about babies with ambiguous genitalia (I know, there are so many of those). That's a medical condition. Homosexuality is not a medical condition.

2003 - and? SO??! Because yeah, things change every day, and there may have been a new study just last week!

Provide citations, or shut your mouth.

I don't know what's hysterical about it, it's a double post. Big deal.

The scientist is the head of the human genome project, the #1 genetic authority in the world, and it post dates your pathetic link by 4 years.

"May"

Lol...

2003 - and? SO??! Because yeah, things change every day, and there may have been a new study just last week!

Provide citations, or shut your mouth.

I did, you idiot. Shut your own yap.

Forum List

Back