Ebola

Up yours libs...........World policy should have been to restrict all in and out traffic to the hot zones in West Africa.

The CDC has a patent on testing for Ebola....Even in early stages.......Anyone in and out of West Africa should get the test before leaving the area to ensure they don't spread the virus to other areas of the globe.

Countries can shut down travel from these places given the circumstances........and they have testing ability for those flying.

Isn't it funny how the RWs whine about the nanny state but go all to pieces when they (choose to) believe they're not taken care of?
We are concerned when the security of the nation is being ignored...from our southern border, to the east room, to the Middle East. Not surprised you can't see it...what with your head up your ass and all.

My primary beef is that the Worlds primary responsibility is to control the outbreak and contain the virus. If you allow free travel to and from Liberia there is a chance it can spread to other parts of the globe.

Spare me we can't shut down travel to Western Africa.

Isn't it funny how the RWs whine about the nanny state but go all to pieces when they (choose to) believe they're not taken care of?
Seems in this case Obama is not being authoritarian enough. Chicken littles should make up their damned minds.

Next we'll hear he was acting like a dictator for sending the experimental drug to the infected areas.

This while the vacationing Dems came back to DC but the Republicans were pretending we are not at war.

We are concerned when the security of the nation is being ignored...from our southern border, to the east room, to the Middle East. Not surprised you can't see it...what with your head up your ass and all.
Good thing cooler, less reactionary heads than yours are handling these situations.

Don't ask him what the Republicans have done about those issues.

Its a good thing they are refusing to do their jobs cuz all they have done on those issues is obstruct and filibuster.

Once again the CDC misleads the public about the spread of Ebola

Today on FoxNews during the CDC’s press conferences the public was repeatedly misled about the spread of the Ebola virus. It was asserted a number of times that the spread of the Ebola virus is not spread through the air and one must come in contact with the bodily fluids of an infected person to contract the virus.

Well, it may be technically accurate to say that one must come in contact with the bodily fluids of an infected person to contract the virus. However, if an infected person coughs or sneezes onto an open wound of another individual, that individual does come in contact with the body fluids of the infected person and the bodily fluids were transmitted through the air! So, why is the CDC asserting the Ebola virus cannot be spread through the air? Do they not consider a person who comes in contact with an infected person's bodily fluids which are transmitted by a cough or sneezing something other than an airborne transmission? If so, what is the technical term used to describe transmission of bodily fluids by coughing and sneezing?

JWK

If Obama says there's nothing to worry about...
Br afraid,be very afraid...

@jknowgood says this case of ebola is Obama's fault. I asked him EXACTLY what that "blunder" was and he disappeared. He also said people in the US "deserve" to get the disease.

Now you lie about what Obama has said and in an earlier thread another knee jerk RW said Obama should not take a proactive approach, as he has done, because malaria kills more people.

Like we're just ignoring malaria?

You people never get tired of your ignorance, misinformation and lies.

Quite frankly, if I saw a rwnj lying in a gutter dying of Ebola and the only thing that could save it was me peeing on it, I wouldn't do it. I'd spit instead and say this is what you get for defunding the cdc because big government!

Assholes, the lot of you.

Progressives love diseases. They think that it levels the playing field, so they can get more goodies.

I suspect ebola will cut a wide swathe through your democratic voters.
Wishful thinking? You suck.

No, but the people who are most susceptible to infection are your pets...the poor people you've shoved together in inner cities, the sex industry workers you guys prop up and support, while defending and protecting the people who abuse them....the poor kids in single parent homes who are exposed to their mom's serial fuck buddies to vigorous applause of the lefties, who maintain that women have a RIGHT and in fact a DUTY to be as promiscuous as they like, no matter how many children they can't support.

Let's just hope they spread the love where it belongs.

We did warn about this, but we got called names from people like yourself.

Except people like myself don't need to call names. It's not about warning, it's about taking the necessary precautions.
I'm sick of liberals sticking up for Obama's blunders. We warned about this and got called names from the likes of you.

EXACTLY what was President Obama's "blunder"?
I don't have the time to post them all.

You said this is because of POTUS' "blunder".

EXACTLY what was the "blunder" that led to this case of ebola?
Okay I will make it short and sweet. If Obama cannot handle his OWN PERSONAL SECURITY TEAM. IN HIS OWN HOUSE. How in the hell can he take care of America's security?

I just posted a thread in the Conspiracy section about Ebola. You fuckers better start worrying. If we start forcibly isolating people in quarantine we are fucked. You will start seeing federal agencies imposing quarantines in red states in order to immobilize large chunks of the electorate right before the midterm elections. Worse case scenario? The general election is suspended in order to prevent mass disenfranchisement of the electorate due to quarantines and the current session of Congress is allowed to expire without swearing in and seating a new Congress in January. Obama will be able to legally take control of America.

I hope everyone has their exit plans worked out and have plenty of ammo.

The only way to stop an ebola outbreak is quarantine. If it has to be done forcibly it will be done forcibly. This has spread because no one imposed a quarantine. What the oaf obama should have done was impose a quarantine like other rational countries did and prevent anyone from the affected area from coming here.

I just posted a thread in the Conspiracy section about Ebola. You fuckers better start worrying. If we start forcibly isolating people in quarantine we are fucked. You will start seeing federal agencies imposing quarantines in red states in order to immobilize large chunks of the electorate right before the midterm elections. Worse case scenario? The general election is suspended in order to prevent mass disenfranchisement of the electorate due to quarantines and the current session of Congress is allowed to expire without swearing in and seating a new Congress in January. Obama will be able to legally take control of America.

I hope everyone has their exit plans worked out and have plenty of ammo.

The only way to stop an ebola outbreak is quarantine. If it has to be done forcibly it will be done forcibly. This has spread because no one imposed a quarantine. What the oaf obama should have done was impose a quarantine like other rational countries did and prevent anyone from the affected area from coming here.
The democrats would rather an infected person go help at a soup kitchen, eat at a buffet, and on the way home swim at the local pool. A perfect infected Looney leftist day!

Except people like myself don't need to call names. It's not about warning, it's about taking the necessary precautions.
I'm sick of liberals sticking up for Obama's blunders. We warned about this and got called names from the likes of you.

EXACTLY what was President Obama's "blunder"?
I don't have the time to post them all.

You said this is because of POTUS' "blunder".

EXACTLY what was the "blunder" that led to this case of ebola?
Okay I will make it short and sweet. If Obama cannot handle his OWN PERSONAL SECURITY TEAM. IN HIS OWN HOUSE. How in the hell can he take care of America's security?

Okay, so in your imaginary world, the fact that the SS did do their job, proves that Obama caused this ebola case.

Wow.

:cuckoo:

Quite frankly, if I saw a rwnj lying in a gutter dying of Ebola and the only thing that could save it was me peeing on it, I wouldn't do it. I'd spit instead and say this is what you get for defunding the cdc because big government!

Assholes, the lot of you.
No way to treat your gay son.
I don't have a gay son. But thanks for showing your true colors.

Wow, that has to be a record. 34 deleted posts in 5 pages. Keep your responses addressing the OP.

Forum List

Back