Ebola

It is happening. Texas is ordering that 20 people exposed to the Ebola positive patient have been ordered to stay in their homes and have no visitors. Violations of these orders mail result in jail.

It is almost martial law. Just wait, if Ebola cases keep turning up the Feds will make similar orders to vast sections of the electorate, mainly in red states. This is the perfect opportunity for a bloodless coup.

Ah ha, you've discovered Obama's master plan. NaziCons are fucked - especially in red states.

Today, the State of Texas involuntarily confines innocent people exposed to an Ebola patient to their homes without visitors for the purpose of protecting the public health

Tomorrow, Obama and the Feds will arrest people exposed to people who have been exposed to Ebola patients and take them out of their homes for involuntary confinement for the purpose of protecting public health.

The next day OBAMA and the Feds will order you to turn-in your guns or face prison for the purpose of protecting public health. Second Anendment? Hell, it will just be "suspended" until the health threat passes.

Tick tick tick tick, time is running out on our Republic.

"The longer the Ebola epidemic continues infecting people unabated the higher the chances it will mutate and become airborne, the UN's Ebola response chief has warned.

"Anthony Banbury, the Secretary General's Special Representative, has said there is a 'nightmare' prospect the deadly disease will become airborne if it continues infecting new hosts.

"His comments come as organisations battling the crisis in West Africa warn that the international community has just four weeks to stop it before it spirals 'completely out of control'.

He also admitted the international community had been late to respond to what was the worst disaster he had ever witnessed."

"He said: 'In a career working in these kinds of situations, wars, natural disasters – I have never seen anything as serious or dangerous or high risk as this one.'

Read more: UN Ebola chief raises nightmare that virus could become airborne Daily Mail Online

its like you get to troll the world now

What are you talking about?

Koshergrl is consistently on the correct (right AND Right) side of most every argument and she exhibits good judgment.

She is no troll and doesn't troll afaik.

Are you just talking out of your ass again?

It is happening. Texas is ordering that 20 people exposed to the Ebola positive patient have been ordered to stay in their homes and have no visitors. Violations of these orders mail result in jail.

It is almost martial law. Just wait, if Ebola cases keep turning up the Feds will make similar orders to vast sections of the electorate, mainly in red states. This is the perfect opportunity for a bloodless coup.
Sweet!

Oh I've no doubt he knew he was going to get ebola, and that is exactly why he came to the US.

I'm sure it's why all the people from that area are coming to the country. They know they're infected, and they want a chance of survival..that they won't get in their own countries, where people are turned away from the hospitals to die in the streets.

Ebola Patient in Dallas Lied on Screening Form, Liberian Airport Official Says
By NORIMITSU ONISHIOCT. 2, 2014

Continue reading the main story
Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE
Continue reading the main storyShare This Page
  • Continue reading the main story
    MONROVIA, Liberia — Thomas E. Duncan, the Liberian man who developed Ebola symptoms in Dallas after flying from Liberia to the United States last month, lied about his history of contact with the disease on an airport questionnaire meant to screen out passengers who might be carrying the virus and is subject to prosecution when he returns, Binyah Kesselly, chairman of the Liberia Airport Authority, said Thursday.

When Mr. Duncan flew out of Roberts International Airport in Monrovia, the Liberian capital, on Sept. 19, he answered “no” to a question about whether he had had contact with any person who might have been stricken with Ebola in the past 21 days, the maximum period of incubation for Ebola, Mr. Kesselly said.

“He lied on his form,” Mr. Kesselly said. “If he had answered truthfully, he would have been sent to secondary screening immediately and not allowed to leave.”

Mr. Kesselly said Mr. Duncan would be prosecuted upon his return for lying on the questionnaire.

On Wednesday, in the Monrovia neighborhood where Mr. Duncan lives, neighbors and the parents of Marthalene Williams, 19, a woman who died of Ebola on Sept. 16, said Mr. Duncan had helped the family take her to and from John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital a day earlier after she started convulsing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/03/w...ent-thomas-duncan-airport-screening.html?_r=0

maybe he had no idea how she ended up... :dunno:

if Liberian authorities knew she had died of ebola, why did they not quarantine those who had been in contact with her?

maybe he had no idea how she ended up... :dunno:

if Liberian authorities knew she had died of ebola, why did they not quarantine those who had been in contact with her?
I don't know the answer to either.

seems like the authorities are passing the buck trying to blame him...

unless he did know and lied on the questionnaire...but again, IF he knew, they knew too, and they should have kept him quarantined and never been put into the position where he could get into the airport, lying on a questionnaire probably to save his life...?

i guess 'authorities' is too broad a term...

the airport authorities are blaming him, which will then get to the bottom of what other authorities may be responsible for letting him get that far...

"Liberia Airport Authority, told reporters Thursday that Duncan will be prosecuted when he returns to Liberia."

ISIS and al Qaeda are obviously watching the Ebola crises very closely - especially in the U.S. They surely know that Ebola-infected terrorists would be the ultimate suicide weapon.

They say he lied on his airport health questionnaire.

Liberia To Prosecute Man Who Brought Ebola To U.S.
If he thought her illness was pregnancy related, how did he lie?

I don't know. Ask Liberian authorities.

Ravi assumes that all black people are stupid.

She assumes that this Liberian national, despite the fact he cared for two people (possibly more) who died of ebola in his presence, thought their deaths were "pregnancy related" and therefore not in any way, shape or form related to the huge ebola outbreak that is going on.

I'm sure his family thought he had a "pregnancy related" illness when they were frantically screaming as he was vomiting, and every time they contacted the CDC to report that they thought he had ebola.

Cuz black folks is stupid.

ISIS and al Qaeda are obviously watching the Ebola crises very closely - especially in the U.S. They surely know that Ebola-infected terrorists would be the ultimate suicide weapon.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what they're thinking.

They're thinking "We don't have to waste any more of our terrorists on the US, their idiot regime is once again helping us in our efforts to kill as many innocents as possible..."

This is so typical. There is a possible major health crisis on the horizon and the libs think the first thing they should do is circle the wagons around Obama.

They say he lied on his airport health questionnaire.

Liberia To Prosecute Man Who Brought Ebola To U.S.
If he thought her illness was pregnancy related, how did he lie?

did he know she ended up dying from ebola?

From the sound of his name he sounds like he is an American.

He KNOWS his chances of being saved were better here in the USA rather than in Africa.

I think he may have felt his life depended on coming home to be treated.

Some of the African treated Ebola patients survive.

But ALL of the American patients have lived.

I'd want MY Black ass treated here, too!

Shit!

i guess 'authorities' is too broad a term...

the airport authorities are blaming him, which will then get to the bottom of what other authorities may be responsible for letting him get that far...

"Liberia Airport Authority, told reporters Thursday that Duncan will be prosecuted when he returns to Liberia."

There is a whole generational lack of accountability infecting America and it is unreliably rotten from the top down and spreading wider throughout the Western world and now the 3rd world, it seems!

He's a Liberian national.

According to Ravi, that makes him an imbecile, who is in the middle of an ebola epidemic, but thinks the symptoms are something caused by pregnancy.

The only way that would be true would be if he got his sex education from a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. Which is possible..those places are all over the place in darkest africa. One thing progressives like to do..cut up black women so they can go home and die of infections or hemorrhages. The main thing is to kill them. Ebola is more effective, I think.

Forum List

Back