Educating Democrats: Economics

Why should you argue with a fool telling retired people to work, when they have already done their work? Let us know when you don't have to work!

Where in his response did Rottweiler say anything about retirees working?

You did, fool, and the cur agreed.

get off your dead lazy ass and go earn things like them for yourself.

I didn't address retirees working, either. Now you are telling me that just because you failed to adequately plan for your own retirement, I'm somehow responsible to provide you a living?

Interesting. At some deep level you know I am right. The fact that you have no more viable response than to resort to childish expletives indicates that.

I pay taxes? Do you? You have also failed abysmally to show how I am any more selfish than you are.

I grew up as a Sputnik child, so why do you keep claiming you know something about a complete stranger? You blew the disabled veteran bit by not assuming you were talking to a disabled veteran and when offered benefits, I told them to stick it up their ass.

Stick something up your ass and get it to tell your head it's time to leave!

Why do you?

You are on the internet preaching selfishness and thoughtlessness about people being murdered in your country and stand behind an irrational position that you are protecting socieity from tyranny by owning weapons that are highly lethal. Keeping America an open gun market is your justification for keeping the status quo, when logical laws could prevent all this unnecessary bloodshed. The notion that you can take on our government with small arms is ridiculous and our military would never tolerate a tyrant. The Founders gave us a government that could be voted in and out of office. No one needs your warrior delusions to have a non-tyrannical government, so go play a video game, boy! The Founders were concerned about a military takeover, so they used state militias and prohibited disarming the populace to prevent a military takeover. Learn to read history to form opinions about the past! They designed the checks in government by what the had witnessed happen in Europe. They were smart enough to believe the people could get rid of an elected official that the people didn't want. How hard is that to figure out?

43 cents of every dollar spent is borrowed; this amount is about 4 times the rate in 1980. Between 2007 and 2011 alone, the rate has increased 38 cents per dollar. At this pace, the historical trend of deficit spending continues at a distressing rate.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Where in his response did Rottweiler say anything about retirees working?

You did, fool, and the cur agreed.

get off your dead lazy ass and go earn things like them for yourself.

I didn't address retirees working, either. Now you are telling me that just because you failed to adequately plan for your own retirement, I'm somehow responsible to provide you a living?

I'm not hurting for money and can spend all day doing what I want. Why do you keep assuming you know anything about a stranger?

its conservative Christians who give in church and out. THere are many books on it like "Who Really Cares". Does the illiterate want the the rest of the list??

see why we are positive liberal will be slow?

It's Christians who give and the conservative movement targeted Christians nearly 50 years ago. There are no think tanks spending 60 years pushing a liberal agenda, but the conservatives have plenty pulling your strings. The conservatives just have more Christians and that's it. They don't have them all.

if the illliterate would read a book or two on it you'd find that conservatives give more to charity!!

Are you trying to demonstrate how illiterate you are?? If you do't know about something, shut up!!!

I read Barry Goldwater's The Conscience of a Conservative when I was very young. I know after he lost in '64 that the think tanks targeted Christians to expand their base. Giving more to charity just means the conservatives presently have more Christians. How many of those Christians know the Republicans made Roe v Wade the law of the land? Do you think they bothered to mention that in their speeches against abortion? The modern conservative movement and the Republican Party only cares about their own struggle for power and ideology has little to do with it. They will morph that ideology when it suits them and presently the agenda is to get rid of the extremists. The Republicans know they have to do that or die out. The Conservatives and Libertarians don't have the balls to go it on their own.

I grew up as a Sputnik child, so why do you keep claiming you know something about a complete stranger? You blew the disabled veteran bit by not assuming you were talking to a disabled veteran and when offered benefits, I told them to stick it up their ass.

Why do you?

You are on the internet preaching selfishness and thoughtlessness about people being murdered in your country and stand behind an irrational position that you are protecting socieity from tyranny by owning weapons that are highly lethal. Keeping America an open gun market is your justification for keeping the status quo, when logical laws could prevent all this unnecessary bloodshed. The notion that you can take on our government with small arms is ridiculous and our military would never tolerate a tyrant. The Founders gave us a government that could be voted in and out of office. No one needs your warrior delusions to have a non-tyrannical government, so go play a video game, boy! The Founders were concerned about a military takeover, so they used state militias and prohibited disarming the populace to prevent a military takeover. Learn to read history to form opinions about the past! They designed the checks in government by what the had witnessed happen in Europe. They were smart enough to believe the people could get rid of an elected official that the people didn't want. How hard is that to figure out?

What the fuck are you blathering about now? Dude, really, put the doobie down, back away from that bottle.

I'm not hurting for money and can spend all day doing what I want. Why do you keep assuming you know anything about a stranger?

Why do you?

Are you so stupid you don't remember what you post? You chose your position on issues and it does reflect selfishness and thoughtlessness towards others.

People, including totally innocent people, are being murdered in our country and idiots are claiming background checks invade their privacy. What's with you idiots?

Why do you?

Are you so stupid you don't remember what you post? You chose your position on issues and it does reflect selfishness and thoughtlessness towards others.

People, including totally innocent people, are being murdered in our country and idiots are claiming background checks invade their privacy. What's with you idiots?

Where in this thread has anybody, except you, mentioned anything about background checks or firearms ownership?

Why do you?

Here's where you went totally off the tracks, Post #114:
I have my doubts that people like gallantwarrior are cynical and believe selfish, stingy and anti-social better describes them. They're not the type of people who are grateful for what was done for them and you can see evidence of that in who they support politically and how the Republican Party treats veterans. Those draft dodgers recently in office had no problem using the military to fight for their corporate interests and next they will try to skip out on their obligations to assist the injured veterans, they created. The Republican way of life is to make their profit and leave the mess for others to clean up. Who gets stuck cleaning up the one toxic waste site for every three hundred Americans? Who gets stuck cleaning up the nuclear wastes from nuclear power plants? The people who made a profit off of these activities aren't going to pick up the tab. The Republican way is to live in a "I've got mine, fuck you world." I don't think these people are cynical in the sense that they doubt the effectiveness making a change would produce, I think they are always looking out for Number One and if they don't see an immediate benefit for themselves, they oppose the change and conserve the status quo. If it's going to cost them a dollar to keep disabled veterans from living miserable lives, they aren't going to want the government to spend the money. For right-wingers like gallantwarrior, personal responsibility is always something for the other person to have. You can find that type all over the internet.

Oh, yeah, you still haven't explained why I'm selfish for wanting to keep more of what I earn? Selfish is when you take away from people who have earned something to hand it over to animals who have not. Since you are advocating taking my things away from me to give them away to someone else, that makes you the selfish one.

The notion that you can take on our government with small arms is ridiculous

Dubya is a perfect liberal illiterate. He has never hear of The American Revolution, guerilla war, or how effective it has been.

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow??

Want to know what is really ridiclous? You're notion that we would actually have to take on our government.

The U.S. military is filled with patriots who are not going to turn on American's simply because Obama told them to. Quite the contrary, when push comes to shove and that day comes, it will be the men and women in government who turn the heavy artillary on the government.

You're clueless - which is a bit redundant considering you're an idiot liberal looking for handouts. Conservatives stand for freedom, Constitutional government, fiscal responsibility, etc. Anyone who doesn't support that platform is a fuck'n idiot (why would you NOT want small government and maximum freedom, unless you're a fuck'n parasiste willing to trade rights for government table scraps?).

Want to know what is really ridiclous? You're notion that we would actually have to take on our government.

The U.S. military is filled with patriots who are not going to turn on American's simply because Obama told them to. Quite the contrary, when push comes to shove and that day comes, it will be the men and women in government who turn the heavy artillary on the government.

You're clueless - which is a bit redundant considering you're an idiot liberal looking for handouts. Conservatives stand for freedom, Constitutional government, fiscal responsibility, etc. Anyone who doesn't support that platform is a fuck'n idiot (why would you NOT want small government and maximum freedom, unless you're a fuck'n parasiste willing to trade rights for government table scraps?).

I'm a veteran who doesn't take or need handouts and who knows the military is not going to cross the line against civilian control.

Dubya is a perfect liberal illiterate. He has never hear of The American Revolution, guerilla war, or how effective it has been.

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow??

Have you ever heard of getting shot down by your own fellow countrymen, if you ever tried such a thing?

I'm a veteran who doesn't take or need handouts and who knows the military is not going to cross the line against civilian control.

If it ever came to the people vs the govt, the military would side with the people---no question about it.

If it ever came to the people vs the govt, the military would side with the people---no question about it.

You aren't the people, you're kooks and if it ever comes to you kooks trying to take over this government, you better hope the government gets their hands on you before we do. We aren't going to waste time giving you fools a trial.

Continuing my series on educating liberals, today we cover their absolute weakest point - economics. Of course, part of this weakness stems from their greed. When you're crazed out of your mind with getting your hands on other people's money, you're not likely to stop and think about what that is doing to the economy. But who knows, maybe today some young liberal will actually read the facts listed below and become the first liberal in US history to actually THINK.

• In 1968, there were 51 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability.

• In 1997, there were 24 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability (less than HALF than 1968)

• Today (2013), there are 13 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability.

It is simply unsustainable. It cannot be denied. It cannot be debated. It cannot be ignored. It is unsustainable - and liberal policy of expecting the few to provide for the many (just like communist countries did) does not work. It's been tried by communists nations world wide and it has a 100% failure rate. It's more than just burdening the few. It's taking away the incentive for production, innovation, etc. When it doesn't matter how hard I work, because I'll get the same as everyone else, I stop working hard and put in the same effort as everyone else (it's just a reality that the utopian-based communist ideology refuses to take into account).

8,830,026: Americans on Disability Hits New Record for 192nd Straight Month | CNS News

What does the disability scam have to do with Democrats, though? Around these parts--the rural Midwest--nearly everyone is on disability, on social security, or they're farmers that collect federal subsidy checks. And nearly all are Republicans.

Welfare abuse, from what I see, is a Republican habit.

Continuing my series on educating liberals, today we cover their absolute weakest point - economics. Of course, part of this weakness stems from their greed. When you're crazed out of your mind with getting your hands on other people's money, you're not likely to stop and think about what that is doing to the economy. But who knows, maybe today some young liberal will actually read the facts listed below and become the first liberal in US history to actually THINK.

• In 1968, there were 51 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability.

• In 1997, there were 24 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability (less than HALF than 1968)

• Today (2013), there are 13 people employed full-time for every 1 person on disability.

It is simply unsustainable. It cannot be denied. It cannot be debated. It cannot be ignored. It is unsustainable - and liberal policy of expecting the few to provide for the many (just like communist countries did) does not work. It's been tried by communists nations world wide and it has a 100% failure rate. It's more than just burdening the few. It's taking away the incentive for production, innovation, etc. When it doesn't matter how hard I work, because I'll get the same as everyone else, I stop working hard and put in the same effort as everyone else (it's just a reality that the utopian-based communist ideology refuses to take into account).

8,830,026: Americans on Disability Hits New Record for 192nd Straight Month | CNS News

What does the disability scam have to do with Democrats, though? Around these parts--the rural Midwest--nearly everyone is on disability, on social security, or they're farmers that collect federal subsidy checks. And nearly all are Republicans.

My brother reported the same thing when he move to South Carolina. It's the red states that have a high percentage of their people getting disability benefits and here is census data by states to back my observation:

http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/fas-10.pdf

http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/cffr-10.pdf

When it comes to sucking the government's tit dry, it's the red states that do it and that has to be changed. It's time for federal spending to be removed from states that aren't contributing taxes to pay for the spending and reward the states that pay the taxes to the federal government by spending the money in those states. We can start by moving nearly all the military bases and military spending out of the many southern states that recieve much more in federal spending than they contribute in taxes to the federal government. Let's see how much they love military spending then!

My brother reported the same thing when he move to South Carolina. It's the red states that have a high percentage of their people getting disability benefits and here is census data by states to back my observation:

http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/fas-10.pdf

http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/cffr-10.pdf

When it comes to sucking the government's tit dry, it's the red states that do it and that has to be changed. It's time for federal spending to be removed from states that aren't contributing taxes to pay for the spending and reward the states that pay the taxes to the federal government by spending the money in those states. We can start by moving nearly all the military bases and military spending out of the many southern states that recieve much more in federal spending than they contribute in taxes to the federal government. Let's see how much they love military spending then!

Now, THERE'S AN IDEA--let's let the states each support their own "freeloaders." We shall soon see the utter collapse of the entire southeastern United States, Arizona, Kansas, Nebraska, both Dakotas, and Oklahoma.

When it comes to sucking the government's tit dry, it's the red states that do it !

when it comes to thinking it is Republicans, not Democrats, who sign the pledge not to raise taxes for more and more welfare programs. So if you want the sucking to stop in every state you must support Republicans??

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow.

Forum List

Back