Electoral college voters will NOT rebel against Trump they say - Associated Press

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
Electoral college voters will NOT rebel against Trump they say - as they tell of desperate and weird appeals to oppose president-elect on Monday | Daily Mail Online

• The Associated Press has interviewed more than 330 of the electoral college's 538 voters
  • They will cast their vote on Monday with desperate pleas for them to back Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, despite the outcome of the election
  • Its reporters found just one Republican who will not vote for Donald Trump in defiance of the mandate given to him by his state
  • College members told how they have come under massive pressure to go rogue - with one telling of hand-written six page letters quoting the Constitution
  • 'Hell will freeze and we will be skating on the lava before I change,' one said. 'He won the state and I've pledged and gave my word that that's what I would do.'
By Associated Press

Don't look to the Electoral College to upend Trump victory

There's more hustle than hope behind an effort to derail Donald Trump's presidency in the Electoral College.

Republican electors are being swamped with pleas to buck tradition and cast ballots for someone else at meetings across the country Monday that are on course to ratify Trump as the winner.

Associated Press interviews with more than 330 electors from both parties found little appetite for a revolt.

That's the ball game, folks. Sorry, libs.

Can you say, "President Trump?"

Electoral college voters will NOT rebel against Trump they say - as they tell of desperate appeals from 'idiots' to oppose president-elect on Monday

Electoral college voters will NOT rebel against Trump they say - as they tell of desperate and weird appeals to oppose president-elect on Monday | Daily Mail Online

• The Associated Press has interviewed more than 330 of the electoral college's 538 voters
  • They will cast their vote on Monday with desperate pleas for them to back Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, despite the outcome of the election
  • Its reporters found just one Republican who will not vote for Donald Trump in defiance of the mandate given to him by his state
  • College members told how they have come under massive pressure to go rogue - with one telling of hand-written six page letters quoting the Constitution
  • 'Hell will freeze and we will be skating on the lava before I change,' one said. 'He won the state and I've pledged and gave my word that that's what I would do.'
By Associated Press

There's more hustle than hope behind an effort to derail Donald Trump's presidency in the Electoral College.

Republican electors are being swamped with pleas to buck tradition and cast ballots for someone else at meetings across the country Monday that are on course to ratify Trump as the winner.

Associated Press interviews with more than 330 electors from both parties found little appetite for a revolt.

Electoral college voters will NOT rebel against Trump they say - as they tell of desperate appeals from 'idiots' to oppose president-elect on Monday

Lost the election

Lost the recount

Lost the elector flip

That's three strikes folks.

By Associated Press

It will be interesting to see how many Clinton electors choose not to vote for her.

It should be noted that the only source Americans can depend on seems to be the British "Daily Mail". What does that say about the junk Americans have to contend with in the crooked mainstream media?

By Associated Press

Lost the election

Lost the recount

Lost the elector flip

That single elector who refuses to vote for Turmp even though his state voted for him should be dealt with .........HARSHLY.

By Associated Press

Lost the election

Lost the recount

Lost the elector flip

That single elector who refuses to vote for Turmp even though his state voted for him should be dealt with .........HARSHLY.
Well, Fascist Fil, you tell em.

By Associated Press

Lost the election

Lost the recount

Lost the elector flip

They just keep setting themselves up for disappoint mentre

Its like Christmas every day.

Forum List

Back