Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren: "i hated high school...i wasnt popular & didnt get invited to parties"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
(source: the book "A Fighting Chance" by Pocahontas)

still, Pocahontas will own the coveted “High school English teacher that hated you” demographic

Last edited:
I hated high school because of going to parties...Warren doesn't have a chance...

The core promise of a political campaign is the simple idea that "your life doesn’t have to be like this." For a lot of Americans, life simply sucks and isn’t getting better. The Democratic nominee needs to channel their rage about that

I actually went to High School with Lizzie. We invited her to one party. She showed up riding a horse, then she caught the House cat and made a pair of moccasins out of it. Yeah, no more parties for Lizzie.

Warren looks and sounds and acts like Gladys Ormphby on Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In.

Hopefully this does not offend Ruth Buzzi.

Pochahantas? A highly educated, knowledgeable person, and this from the chief whore and con man in the White House, his First Floosie, and the sexually obsessed misogynist nitwit from Indiana?

The core promise of a political campaign is the simple idea that "your life doesn’t have to be like this." For a lot of Americans, life simply sucks and isn’t getting better. The Democratic nominee needs to channel their rage about that
_____

I agree with this, except the Democrats have been channeling the Rage of the Unhappy for many years.

The three psychopathological groups that primarily consist of the Democratic Party are:

1) The Guilty, being the rich, usually on Daddy's money, and feel bad for those who aren't as lucky. They want to make things better for everybody, but only with YOUR Tax Dollars.

2) The Jealous, being those who make less than they think they should, like who can't see why no one in anxious to hire someone for $100,000 a year who majored in Sociology.

3) The Unhappy, being ugly Pussy Hat wearer's for one example, people who are losers in life mostly because of their choices---they want change, not in themselves---where the problem is---but from everybody else, and look to the Government for it.

4) The Lazy. Speaks for itself. See Federal Plantation Worker.

These four groups don't quite constitute a majority, so they are busy bringing in Losers from Third World Countries and stuffing ballot boxes to hold their own.

4E040140-881A-401A-99F3-27D9C416A1C9.jpeg

Remember the 2012 debate with Scott Brown who paid for college as a male dancer?

Thursday on WZLX, Sen. Brown was asked, “Have you officially responded to Elizabeth Warren’s comment about how she didn’t take her clothes off?” Senator Brown laughed and responded, “Thank God.”

Best response to a jab ever!

"when teaching law, my approach was to use the socratic method, everyone reads, then the professor asks questions, instead of lecturing. the questions prompt the students to learn the materials more closely" - Pocahontas

(source: the book "A Fighting Chance" by Pocahontas)

still, Pocahontas will own the coveted “High school English teacher that hated you” demographic

They hated her because she was an "Injun", a woman of color. That was back in the 50s of course.

Sen. Warren is a damned-sight better than the white male trash who have been running this country into the ground for the past two years. So go ahead. Try to run her down. Just remember that we have experienced the orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, graham, ryan, and everyone from cornyn to goehmert, none of whom are worth shit. Yes: race and sex. These guys sucked off their racial and gender identities, playing identity politics to the hilt, and did f*cking nothing to improve the United States of America, and, instead, have tried to tear our nation down.

Warren looks and sounds and acts like Gladys Ormphby on Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In.

Hopefully this does not offend Ruth Buzzi.

Yes, but nobody wants to see her Bippie!

Sock it to me Lizzy!

That stinks. I was popular and went to all the parties. Everybody wants a piece when you’re awesome and modest.

Sen. Warren is a damned-sight better than the white male trash who have been running this country into the ground for the past two years. So go ahead. Try to run her down. Just remember that we have experienced the orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, graham, ryan, and everyone from cornyn to goehmert, none of whom are worth shit. Yes: race and sex. These guys sucked off their racial and gender identities, playing identity politics to the hilt, and did f*cking nothing to improve the United States of America, and, instead, have tried to tear our nation down.
The Democrats have had one white president in 40 years. Sure, it was whiite men that made a mess of your party.

The Democrats have had one white president in 40 years. Sure, it was whiite men that made a mess of your party.

Horseshit! Your comment shows that you play identity politics. I voted for Bill Clinton. I voted for Al Gore. I would be happy to vote for Joe Biden. They are all white males. I don't know that much about Beto O'Rourke, but I will be watching. I don't play identity politics. I would gladly vote for Elizabeth Warren, and probably Cory Booker, neither of whom fit the "white male" description.

Care to explain the "white" republican presidents? I support the Democratic Party when I can as a reaction to the whoredom of the Republican Party. I never was a "party" person. The people I mentioned above are white and male and not worth shit, but they do like to play identity politics and suck off of their status as white males.

It is thanks to people like you that we have an out-of-control aged whore and conman behind the President's desk and some sex freak fundie in the Vice President's house and you own this.

"when teaching law, my approach was to use the socratic method, everyone reads, then the professor asks questions, instead of lecturing. the questions prompt the students to learn the materials more closely" - Pocahontas

A good teaching method actually--not sure what your point is here. Most profs suck at teaching. I mean really suck, they just lecture, and usually not very well.

However back to politics. It's obvious many politicians get into politics by means of a popularity contest. Cue Sally Fields, "You like me, you really like me!!!" I sense that in Warren, but it's nothing new. Most politicians crave this. They crave approval all the time.

Forum List

Back