Elizabeth Warren’s Brother Reportedly ‘Furious’ She Claims Their Father Was A Janitor

Warren's a phony.
Her father could have cleaned up after anyone and anywhere.

Janitor and maintenance man are pretty much the same in my book, as many of the janitors that I've known not only cleaned, but they also did basic maintenance to the property and the buildings.

Janitor and maintenance man are pretty much the same in my book, as many of the janitors that I've known not only cleaned, but they also did basic maintenance to the property and the buildings.

You only knew janitors/maint. that worked at XXX theatre's.

You only knew janitors/maint. that worked at XXX theatre's.

Trying to be funny eh? Not working very well. And, like I said, the janitors in my schools also took care of basic wiring and plumbing, as well as changing the light bulbs and sometimes painting.

In the military, those at the lower ranks got the job of cleaning the office (E-1 through E-3, and sometimes E-4, depending on the command). And, they were also generally responsible for PMS (Periodic Maintenance Survey) of the 3M system.

Warren's a phony.
Her father could have cleaned up after anyone and anywhere.
I agree she is a phony. Pretending she was a Native American is just her nature. Use anything to your advantage whether it's true or not.

Warren has no imagination. She can't even dress herself, for goodness sakes. Her daily outfit of black pants and black tank top gives us a clue to what how she thinks ahead. She needs people to dress her.

Warren has no imagination. She can't even dress herself, for goodness sakes. Her daily outfit of black pants and black tank top gives us a clue to what how she thinks ahead. She needs people to dress her.
“Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I don’t bother you - don’t bother me".”

I’m so old I remember when Democrats said liars should not be President.

Was Elizabeth Warren's Father a Janitor or Maintenance Man?
I’m old enough to remember that republican voters pretend Republican presidents don’t lie. This despite the fact Trump likes more than the last 3 presidents combined.

Also this is so dumb. A maintenance man isn’t that much of a difference from a janitor. Even so, you cherry picking this while ignoring all of Trump’s lies on a daily basis. It’s ridiculous.

I’m so old I remember when Democrats said liars should not be President.

Was Elizabeth Warren's Father a Janitor or Maintenance Man?
I’m old enough to remember that republican voters pretend Republican presidents don’t lie. This despite the fact Trump likes more than the last 3 presidents combined.

Also this is so dumb. A maintenance man isn’t that much of a difference from a janitor. Even so, you cherry picking this while ignoring all of Trump’s lies on a daily basis. It’s ridiculous.
I'm not going to discuss the fact that any president turns their truths upside down. What they are doing for our country and following the promises he gave during the campaign makes the difference for me.

First, she lied repeatedly about her family’s Native American ancestry.

Now, Elizabeth Warren has infuriated her own brother with allegedly false claims that their father was a “janitor.”

The Boston Globe reports:

According to a family friend, (Warren's brother) David has disagreed with the way Warren calls herself the daughter of a janitor as she describes the work he found after losing a job as a salesman after his heart attack.

When she called her dad a janitor during the early stages of this, David was furious,” said Pamela Winblood, 78, a longtime friend of David who had fallen out with him and supports Warren’s presidential bid. “He said, ‘My Dad was never a janitor.’ I said, ‘He was a maintenance man!’ ”

Reportedly, her father was a skilled maintenance man, whose abilities extended to fixing heating systems, boilers, vent work, water systems and swimming pools, and much more.

(Excerpt) Read more at us24news.com ...

tumblr_inline_pgpzv9l1dR1qhh0oo_540.png

She thinks she can get away with how the Clinton’s were so successful at using such personl lies in their speeches, to endear herself to the audience she is talking to. Note to Warren: those kind of lies have warn out their political welcome, long ago, and you will be hung on your own petard every time.

Her father was not a janitor, and she is not going to be the president. She might even lose to Biden, one of the most corrupt men in history.

Warren is absolute trash.

Liberals show their racism by not ostracizing her for lying about being an indigenous person and using her lie to get ahead in her career.

Let’s pretend it was a Pub who lied about being NativeAmerican.

The liberals on the board know exactly how they would have reacted.

Forum List

Back