Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Stop lying. The results were not merely 1/1024, as rightards pretend; but were a range from 1/64 - 1/1024, which closely matched her claims that her great great great grandmother was Native American.

No, YOU stop lying. However much you want to pretend that Warren was waltzing around, saying, "I have minute traces of Native American blood, like every other white person in the country", she wasn't. She was running around, pretending that Native American was her primary race designation. There's no amount of spinning you're going to do that's going to make this okay and truthful in anyone's eyes but yours . . . and you never gave a rat's ass about the truth, anyway.
Of course she said she had “minute traces of Native American blood.” She said several times her great great great grandmother was Native American.

Yea, seems the term you're looking for is "cultural appropriation"....dumbass.
Her DNA test confirms her claims of Native American ancestry in her heritage.

Yet, not nearly enough for any Indian tribe in this country...go figure.
as always, you GOP dukes are always conflating two things, just as you are brainwashed to do, brain-washed functional moron. She said she had a great great grandmother who was native American, never that she was native American herself. Change the channel read something and get back to the real world, super dupe. Meanwhile while you are obsessed with garbage misinformation and b******* character assassination, your greedy idiot Heroes continue to rob you and the country blind.

Warren made no claims about her professorship, it was all Harvard's doing.

Who TF do you think told them she was a qualified minority? She would never have gotten the job if she had not claimed minority status.
My God that has been debunked a hundred fucking times. You Trumpettes are dumber than shit.

Yep, as long as we're not as dumb as you.

we are much smarted than "real" dave. we are capable of rational thought.
Rational thought does not make Warren 1/1024th if it was 6 generations ago.
6 to 10 generations real ass fuck dave

No, YOU stop lying. However much you want to pretend that Warren was waltzing around, saying, "I have minute traces of Native American blood, like every other white person in the country", she wasn't. She was running around, pretending that Native American was her primary race designation. There's no amount of spinning you're going to do that's going to make this okay and truthful in anyone's eyes but yours . . . and you never gave a rat's ass about the truth, anyway.
Of course she said she had “minute traces of Native American blood.” She said several times her great great great grandmother was Native American.

No, it confirms that she's white. As white as every other white person in this country, and more white than some of us.

Having the same trace DNA elements as everyone else and absolutely no connection with the culture whatsoever does not qualify as "heritage".
"Trace" what is your definition of trace?

There is no qualifier for heritage,

Heritage - something transmitted by or acquired from a predecessor

It's in the report on her DNA test. You could have just read it, like I did, instead of driveling in here and expecting other posters to explain to you what you're talking about.

Most white people, particularly in the US, have tiny amounts of DNA from other racial/ethnic groups. And the reverse is usually true. It's not enough to be meaningful, ie. it's a trace amount of it (a very small quantity, especially one too small to be accurately measured.). In fact, most white people in the US have more Native American DNA than Elizabeth Warren does. It's certainly not enough for them to claim "Native American heritage"; and definitely not enough for anyone to run around identifying themselves as any sort of "minority". They're still white, and so is she.

DNA is not a "heritage". It's just biology. My DNA traces back primarily to Great Britain, but I don't have a British heritage. My family's been in this country for two centuries; I've never been to Great Britain, or even spent any particular time around British people. I don't know any more about them or their culture than any other American who reads a lot. MY heritage is American South, because THAT is the culture my family passed down to me.

Elizabeth Warren's heritage is apparently cultural appropriation, since her family appears to have passed down to her a tradition of claiming other people's culture in order to appear more interesting.

1/1032 native American. Her DNA test proved that she is NOT what she claimed.

First, the test said 6 - 10 generations ago you dishonest stupid ignorant piece of shit Trumpette.

Second, Warren never claim ny percentage

Third, you are an asshole.

one indian in her heritage 6-10 generations ago. The math says 1/1032. She claimed to be an American indian and used that lie to get special treatment in job placement and called herself "the first professor of color at Harvard". If white is a color she wasn't lying. She never claimed a percentage, that's correct, she claimed enough indian heritage to qualify as a minority. SHE LIED..

As to being an asshole, you have that category all to yourself in this thread (and several others).

Who TF do you think told them she was a qualified minority? She would never have gotten the job if she had not claimed minority status.
My God that has been debunked a hundred fucking times. You Trumpettes are dumber than shit.

No, it's been DENIED a hundred times. Not the same thing.

I think Redfish asks a good question. Where do you suppose Harvard got it from, if not her? Do you think they just made it up at random, and it's just a coincidence that it's the same as what she'd been saying?

one indian in her heritage 6-10 generations ago. The math says 1/1032. She claimed to be an American indian and used that lie to get special treatment in job placement and called herself "the first professor of color at Harvard". If white is a color she wasn't lying. She never claimed a percentage, that's correct, she claimed enough indian heritage to qualify as a minority. SHE LIED..

As to being an asshole, you have that category all to yourself in this thread (and several others).

I didn't let a fraud & Conman dupe me into voting for him like dumbass you did.

You just let a fraud and con-woman dupe you into defending her even after she admitted she was guilty.

You just let a fraud and con-woman dupe you into defending her even after she admitted she was guilty.
Guilty of what? She said she had NA heritage &the test proved it.

The res are just your lies & stupidity.

First, the test said 6 - 10 generations ago you dishonest stupid ignorant piece of shit Trumpette.

Second, Warren never claim ny percentage

Third, you are an asshole.

No, it's been DENIED a hundred times. Not the same thing.

I think Redfish asks a good question. Where do you suppose Harvard got it from, if not her? Do you think they just made it up at random, and it's just a coincidence that it's the same as what she'd been saying?

Look you stuipid fucks. Get trhev God damn facts instesad of yoiur cionstant lies.

She identified herself to Harvard of her heritage. Harvard opted to use that in theor publications.

Harvard said it was not relevant to her hiring.

Warren had nothing to do with Harvard using it to show their diversity.

You & Redfish are dumber than shit. All you do is lie when this issue has already been resolved .

No, it confirms that she's white. As white as every other white person in this country, and more white than some of us.

Having the same trace DNA elements as everyone else and absolutely no connection with the culture whatsoever does not qualify as "heritage".

It's in the report on her DNA test. You could have just read it, like I did, instead of driveling in here and expecting other posters to explain to you what you're talking about.

Most white people, particularly in the US, have tiny amounts of DNA from other racial/ethnic groups. And the reverse is usually true. It's not enough to be meaningful, ie. it's a trace amount of it (a very small quantity, especially one too small to be accurately measured.). In fact, most white people in the US have more Native American DNA than Elizabeth Warren does. It's certainly not enough for them to claim "Native American heritage"; and definitely not enough for anyone to run around identifying themselves as any sort of "minority". They're still white, and so is she.

DNA is not a "heritage". It's just biology. My DNA traces back primarily to Great Britain, but I don't have a British heritage. My family's been in this country for two centuries; I've never been to Great Britain, or even spent any particular time around British people. I don't know any more about them or their culture than any other American who reads a lot. MY heritage is American South, because THAT is the culture my family passed down to me.

Elizabeth Warren's heritage is apparently cultural appropriation, since her family appears to have passed down to her a tradition of claiming other people's culture in order to appear more interesting.
Blah Blah Blah. What percent is required to have heritage. If yoir family came to America 3200byears ago from Ireland, you have Irish heritage?

This comes down to these fcts:
1) Warren said she had NA heritage based on family stories.
2) The DNA test said she did.
3) This information never bought her any advantage in getting a job

So what is your fucking problem? That she wanted to connect with others with similar heritage?

Blah Blah Blah. What percent is required to have heritage. If yoir family came to America 3200byears ago from Ireland, you have Irish heritage?

So what is your fucking problem? That she wanted to connect with others with similar heritage?

If my family came to America 3200byears(?) ago from Ireland I sure wouldn't be touting my identity as Irish, trying to gain any benefit from claiming a minority status. Christ sake, you're dumb as a rock.

6 to 10 generations real ass fuck dave
Tell you butt buddy Redfish. He thinks 6-10 means 10

If my family came to America 3200byears(?) ago from Ireland I sure wouldn't be touting my identity as Irish, trying to gain any benefit from claiming a minority status. Christ sake, you're dumb as a rock.
Warren was noi trying to gain any benefit.

Ok, rocky, guess that explains why she put Native American on various applications.

That's fine. Then you can answer what she was trying to do by calling herself a squaw on official papers

Warren has already apologized for falsely claiming she is native American / Cherokee...

Are snowflakes still trying to claim she is?

:p

As far as her apology, she can shove that.

When is the scam artist / criminal going to repay the money for the scholarship she stole?

If you voted for Hillary that's exactly what you did.

that's what the DNA experts said, are you smarter than them? What are your qualifications in the DNA field? the calculation is what is because the American indian ancestor was not 100% American indian. Think for a minute before making a fool of yourself.

Stop lying. The results were not merely 1/1024, as rightards pretend; but were a range from 1/64 - 1/1024, which closely matched her claims that her great great great grandmother was Native American.

Good for her. So does that qualify her to have used the DNA test to claim Affirmative Action and special consideration as a squaw?

I know that liberals are unconvinced that's what she did- but its still early, investigations have been done, and evidence may already exist to show that.

That evidence, if it exists , may come forward before the 2020 election.
"So does that qualify her to have used the DNA test to claim Affirmative Action and special consideration as a squaw?"

And it very likely cost her, her shot at becoming president... if she ever had a shot to begin with, which I'm not so sure anyway.

I never said she isn't white. :cuckoo:

What I did say was her claim to have a Native American great great great grandmother was corroborated by her DNA test.

Why are you Trumpettres so afraid of Warren? Do intelligent, strong women scare you?

you mean like AOC and crazy Maxine? senile Pelosi? crooked Hillary, Cameltoe Harris? The dems don't have any intelligent strong women, the dem women are a continual source of amusement as they display their idiocy.

No one is afraid of these idiots. What is scary is that fools like you support them.

"Senile" Pelosi just outsmarted your fat assed orange hero so what does that make Trump?

You are such a misogynist.

on what? the wall is getting built as we speak. Pelosi could not outsmart a garden slug. and it has nothing to do with her gender, she would be stupid if she was a male.

Trump had to piss on the Constitution & lie about a national emergency & get sued a gazillion times because Pelosi stopped Trump in Congress. So I guess Trump is lower than a slug.

LOL, can you tell us when congress approved the 150 billion that Obama sent to Iran? Which spending bill was that included in? Answer: they didn't and it wasn't. Obama should be in jail for treason and providing illegal funding to a terrorist regime.

the bullshit suits in the 9th circuit will not stop the wall and Trump will win those in the supreme court, after the dems cause us to waste millions dealing with fake politically motivated lawsuits.
"Which spending bill was that included in?"

Fucking idiot ... it wasn't in a spending bill because it wasn't American taxes paying it. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back