Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Wait between 1/32 and 1/512 isn't serious..........you guys will swallow any bullshit they feed you

1/32 black is all black in American way of looking at this, so I guess this excuses Warren for claiming she is indian.

I don't buy it, but if 1/32 black means black....

However, I do feel that she claimed this to get on the affirmative action gravy train. She claimed this when she could profit from it, she was quiet when she could't

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

So you miss the point all together. Warren listed herself as a minority at the University of Pa. According to the article she is at best 1/32 native American or 1/512 Native American. That mix is not enough to qualify as a minority, she did so and received benefits.

The chief of the Cherokee nation, Bill John Baker is 1/32 Cherokee. Maybe you should tell him he doesn't qualify to be chief.

How much Cherokee is he?
Oh so they have a white guy running Cherokee Nation.....how ironic

see... as I said... all the Trumpanzees NEVER disagree with their LYING Messiah...

not a one.... :(

they double down and dig in their heels on supporting the LIE.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
lol This was Warren's " I am not a crook!" speech.
And it turns out the Republican really was a crook. How hilarious is that?
Well, Warren really was a crook. She sought preferences by falsely claiming she was a native American, but Havard has said they never believed her. Clearly, the woman was neither honest nor a competent crook.
She still got the job, though, didn't she? So the answer to that question never mattered and the Republicans have been making a huge deal out of nothing for how many years now?
Typical.

She claims it.

Let's "bleed" her and give everyone else like the FBI the chance to "validate" the claim.

Remember, Dems have four "core values..."

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

1/32 black is all black in American way of looking at this, so I guess this excuses Warren for claiming she is indian.

However, I do feel that she claimed this to get on the affirmative action gravy train. She claimed this when she could profit from it, she was quiet when she could't
Well that's because the democrats back the one drop theory...which even the NAZIs said was too racist for them.......think about that!

all LIES

why don't you actually fact check your claims before mouthing off support for the LIE?

Is that really too much work?

she has zero native american dna

Just saying that lie. doesn't make it true.

I understand why you didn't read the article. It doesn't lie to you about this. It tells the truth. Which this is the truth it tells:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So you can stop lying now. Or not. But if you want people to stop laughing at you and believing you're a very stupid fool, you would stop lying.

But then you may not care that you make a fool of yourself to all of cyberspace and we're having a great time laughing at your stupidity.

Carry on. You're wonderful comic relief.
Conservatives can’t stop lying. If they did, they’d have nothing to post.
That is so true.

If Trump stop lying he would have nothing to say day after day.

BREAKING NEWS:

TRUMP SAID TWICE, "I'M NOT A BABY!"

LOL, Thid bozo-in-life really believes he is a mature adult, how funny is that.

much more mature and successful than you, Wry. your envy and jealousy is blatantly obvious. BTW, Hillary Clinton will NEVER be president.

My dad and mom didn't have one million dollars to loan me, or the millions the NY Times has uncovered and which Trump denies. Time will tell.

Trump is man-child, as for maturity you don't know me or what I've done in my life. Calling him more mature is ridiculous, I've known a number of people in my life who were very mature in words and deeds, some of them under 18 who I coached, as a recreation director during my days in college. All of them more mature and more capable than his record suggests.

My "envy"? I never wanted to be a fat lying narcissist, did you?

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.
The tester lied. Like all dims. You see, I don't care what "proof" you have. Dims have been caught lying so many times that I will not believe a goddam thing they say. Ever. I don't care what it is.

You support a party that lies, lies and lies some more, so I already know you don't care about proof. You're a bunch of stupid opportunists with no moral compass. You just want to 'win'. Pathetic.

So she claims to be a Native American and yet, she belongs to the political party responsible for the Trail of Tears?

Does she think people are stupid or something?

Thank God she got preferential treatment because she is 1/512 th Native American.

What she suffered through is unimaginable.
where does it say anywhere by a neutral source she was ever given an "extra benefit" from her claim?

Harvard listed her as a Native American on their staff.

You can claim it didn’t help her get the job, but I think it did.
i have no idea. harvard says no, but hey - they do turn around and like you say - list her as such. if *she* didn't say it or check a box, then where did that come from for harvard to do that?

legit question.

Federal documents indicate Harvard repeatedly reported Elizabeth Warren as Native American

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
No, she claimed to be at least 1/16th Indian.
Turns out she is more likely 1/1000th.

Assuming she is telling the truth about the test.

With her history of lying and her unorthodox method of testing I have questions

Forum List

Back