Ending health insurance for 13 million to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy?

Provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States.

Only the right wing never gets it.

Ontop of that the federal government has supremancy over the states. Between the general welfare and the fact that it has supremancy means that they can and must do these things.

No other developed first world nation on earth has this many idiots wanting to turn their own country into a third world shit hole.

No other developed first world nation on earth has this many idiots wanting to turn their own country into a third world shit hole.

But enough about our liberals.
Provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States.

Only the right wing never gets it.

Ontop of that the federal government has supremancy over the states. Between the general welfare and the fact that it has supremancy means that they can and must do these things.

It is the right wing that want to give up health care for the poor so the rich can get richer faster.

If you didn't spend all your money on weed, you'd have money to pay for your own healthcare.......
How about infrastructure and the debt.

You mean the infrastructure and debt that Obama did nothing about?

Nobody is ending health insurance for 13M people, you damn liar

Senate Republicans have proposed eliminating the ACA’s requirement that all Americans have health insurance or pay a penalty. By getting rid of this, the CBO estimates 13 million fewer people would have insurance a decade from now.

So, if we don't hold a gun to their head, they won't buy what Soros is selling?

Gee, if you Commie shits can't rob people at gun point, the world will end...
End the drug war, right wingers. No one is holding a gun to your head.

Your obsession with drugs is duly noted, but this thread is about health insurance.

It is the right wing that want to give up health care for the poor so the rich can get richer faster.

If you didn't spend all your money on weed, you'd have money to pay for your own healthcare.......

He had to bail out the rich not blacks.

Why do the rich need more, bailing out with lower taxes.

Senate Republicans have proposed eliminating the ACA’s requirement that all Americans have health insurance or pay a penalty. By getting rid of this, the CBO estimates 13 million fewer people would have insurance a decade from now.

So, if we don't hold a gun to their head, they won't buy what Soros is selling?

Gee, if you Commie shits can't rob people at gun point, the world will end...
End the drug war, right wingers. No one is holding a gun to your head.

Your obsession with drugs is duly noted, but this thread is about health insurance.
Your obsession with wasting money on a drug war that is not specifically declared in the republican doctrine, is duly noted. This thread is about health care.

He'll get infrastructure done.....I cant wait to see the democrats demand union labor and other shit and Trump says.....naaaaaaaah......
He just borrowed 1.,5 trillion to give himself a tax break. How is Trump going to pay for it?

Oh wait, Republicans don;pt pay for shit.

Higher GDP growth and increased wages. Pretty simple.

I see. You should go see the people at the CBO because they think you are delusional.

Tax rate for US companies for doing business here in the US: 21%
Tax rate for US businesses doing business outside the US 0%

Just like every other major economy does it.......

Yeah, not seeing a bailout I'm seeing lower taxes for just about everyone.

He'll get infrastructure done.....I cant wait to see the democrats demand union labor and other shit and Trump says.....naaaaaaaah......
He just borrowed 1.,5 trillion to give himself a tax break. How is Trump going to pay for it?

I see. You should go see the people at the CBO because they think you are delusional.

Just like every other major economy does it.......

"Germany are liable to corporate income tax on globally generated income. Dividends that have been generated and taxed abroad may be exempt from taxation in Germany or taxes paid in a foreign country can be offset against taxation in Germany."

Funny chit, huh?

Not seeing the debt on the other side, either??

Most didn’t want it in the first place.

Those who do are still welcome to buy it.

The Realdunce is a fucking liar, simple as that.

13 million will no longer be insured.

As reported by the CBO.

Most of which didn’t want to be insured in the first place.

want & need are not the same. Don't pretend you are not insured.

no shit, if it's a need, then people want it.....like food/water/air, you know stuff you NEED

Wow, What an ass.

In the ACCA, 150 billion was spent on infrastructure. Starting Jan of 2011 through Jan of 2017, YOUR fucking party held the purse strings. They turned away requests from Obama on infrastructure bills. Unless you can point out the infrastructure bills Obama vetoed, I would suggest that you STFU.

As for the Debt, Oblma inherited a trillion plus deficit. He did something about it & lowered it.

By lowering taxes?

Wow, are you guys retarded.....where was taxes in that discussion.....Sometimes we do multiple topics, try to keep up

Ergo....ALL U.S. businesses are better off moving out of the country...CORRECT?

A US firm or a Japanese firm earning a profit in the US will owe US taxes.

A Japanese firm earning a profit in the US will owe no taxes on that profit in Japan.

A US firm earning a profit in the Japan will owe on taxes on that profit in Japan and in the US, if they bring the money back to the US.

See how that puts US firms at a disadvantage and leads them to keep money overseas?

Gee, your response seems kinda dumb as we already are seeing companies increasing wages and telling us they are getting ready to order new equipment

JOBS BABY JOBS!

Ok, I'll ask the question again....Show me where the CBO was correct in a 10+ year projection?

as for the tax system....reducing the coporate rate will help the US....as for the shift from world wide to territorial...

www.heritage.org/taxes/report/territorial-tax-system-would-create-jobs-and-raise-wages-us-workers

The CBO makes a prediction based on current law.

As soon as that law changes, the prediction is no longer valid.

What the CBO is saying is that all else remaining equal, this is what the tax bill will do,

Your statement is very naive & , well, stupid.

Trumnp is thinking that lowering the rate will work because it will be lower than other countries. Trump, like the Republicans, thiink other countries will not retaliate by offering the same or slapping a 15% tax on US companies operating witrhin their borders?

Trump just ain't very smart? He is shit for a businessman.

Tax breaks for conglomerates....PERMANENT
tax breaks for individuals ..........TEMPORARY

Open your fucking eyes.......

Seriously!! Your issue is that they are temporary. How about getting idiot dems to vote on making them permanent.
You do realize that YOUR party had to make them temporary & cut them off to keep the debt created under a certain number else they could not have the simple majority vote.

They shafted the Middle Class once again to help their corporate buddies.

Seriously!! Your issue is that they are temporary. How about getting idiot dems to vote on making them permanent.

Mr. Fuckhead.......WHAT PREVENTED YOUR CORRUPT REPUBLICAN MAJORITY.........NOW........FROM MAKING THEM "PERMANENT".........lol

Go on answer THAT little dilemma for your half brain.......

Gee, your response seems kinda dumb as we already are seeing companies increasing wages and telling us they are getting ready to order new equipment

JOBS BABY JOBS!

Ok, I'll ask the question again....Show me where the CBO was correct in a 10+ year projection?

as for the tax system....reducing the coporate rate will help the US....as for the shift from world wide to territorial...

www.heritage.org/taxes/report/territorial-tax-system-would-create-jobs-and-raise-wages-us-workers

The CBO makes a prediction based on current law.

As soon as that law changes, the prediction is no longer valid.

What the CBO is saying is that all else remaining equal, this is what the tax bill will do,

Your statement is very naive & , well, stupid.

see the bold statement above, that means you are naïve and stupid. Nothing remains static.

Trumnp is thinking that lowering the rate will work because it will be lower than other countries. Trump, like the Republicans, thiink other countries will not retaliate by offering the same or slapping a 15% tax on US companies operating witrhin their borders?

Trump just ain't very smart? He is shit for a businessman.

wait you are saying people will respond to it? But we cant?
uh....are you crazy, we have the best market, they slap tariffs on us, they lose our market, they wont dare.

Forum List

Back