Ending health insurance for 13 million to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy?

Nobody is ending health insurance for 13M people, you damn liar

Senate Republicans have proposed eliminating the ACA’s requirement that all Americans have health insurance or pay a penalty. By getting rid of this, the CBO estimates 13 million fewer people would have insurance a decade from now.

So, if we don't hold a gun to their head, they won't buy what Soros is selling?

Gee, if you Commie shits can't rob people at gun point, the world will end...

Deficit spending incurs debt.

Only the disingenuous right wing, never gets it.

Now you are getting it

SPENDING cause deficits.
It's clear that you are one of Trump's poorly educated. Spending more money than you take in causes a deficit. The first 7 words in that sentence is crucial to understanding what causes decicits. And Trump wants to spend while reducing income via tax cuts....just like George Bush did. That's about as elementary as I can make it.
And it is the SPENDING that causes the deficits.

That statement is purely nonpartisan.

And FYI I didn't vote for Trump.

This isn't a difficult concept to understand. Revenue does not cause deficits. A reduction in revenue does not cause deficits.

SPENDING in excess of revenue causes deficits.

That is the only thing that causes deficits.

You people think that all government spending is somehow sacrosanct. I hate to tell you this but it's not. We could end deficits tomorrow but you people and the idiots you vote for don't have the testicular fortitude to do it

You're all over the place. Spending does not necessarily cause deficits. You can spend until you are blue in the face; but, as long as your income exceeds or is equal to your spending, you'll never see a deficit.

So when you reduce income by cutting taxes
That's a stupid thing to do. Or it could be part of a larger strategy to kill off MEDICARE , Social security and all the programs Republicans have been trying to get rid of for decades. .including the recent OBAMACARE.

I've said many times that spending in excess of revenues causes deficits.

Excuse the fuck out of me if I assumed you were intelligent enough to realize that. It won't happen again
Well actually you started out by saying spending causes deficits. It doesn't.Then after I kept trying to show you that cutting taxes undercuts revenue and contributes to the deficit from that side of the equation you seemed to agree with me

A new poll from the Washington Post and ABC News show 57 percent of respondents would favorably view a presidential bid from the former First Lady and Senator.

As long as the corrupt old sot loses..........

LOL I saw that too. The media was already, even back then in 2012, fishing and trying to gin up support for Hillary with fake polls.

A new poll from the Washington Post and ABC News show 57 percent of respondents would favorably view a presidential bid from the former First Lady and Senator.

LOL I saw that too. The media was already, even back then in 2012, fishing and trying to gin up support for Hillary with fake polls.

trying to gin up support for Hillary

I see what you did there.

trying to gin up support for Hillary

I see what you did there.

I didnt..but it works!

This is yet another example of how pathetic the Republican Party has become. Trump was already this pathetic.

Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to no longer be insured. The Republicans will save the money that would be spent on health insurance subsidies. Where do they think these people will get healthcare? Using the system without paying. More children on CHIP ( If Republicans decide to renew it at current levels). Who pays for that? We do.

Trump & the Republicans want to save money by reducing the number signing up for health insurance on the exchanges.

Chickenfuck Trump cut the enrollment period & reduced the outreach to help people get insurance. The same practice these pathetic assholes use to depress the vote.

Republicans keep to their traditions: Keep handing rich people & corporations money & making the middle class pay for it.

Ryan said SS, Medicare & Medicaid is next. After adding a trillion to the deficit, they will cry about debt & blame it on these programs.

The fact is that Republicans suck big slimy moose dick.,

Lying again, Commie Bastard?

Not on person has healthcare cut, you lying fuck. Not a single one.

If you criminal vermin no longer hold a gun to the head of the poor to force them to buy the product of the health care companies that George Soros and other leading Communist looters control, that will not PREVENT anyone from still buying if they choose. It just stops you scumbags from FORCING them to.

So health insurance companies are all democrat institutions. You are quite the ignorant ass.

Which party pushed to allow private insurance companies get a piece of Medicare? Well dickbreath? REPUBLICANS.

My God you are dumber than shit.

Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to be uninsured. The uninsured that will be rushed tro the hospital when they have a heart attack & run up a serveral hundred thousand dollar bill & guess who the fuck pays for it.

This is why you are so fricken dense. People get healthcare when they have to have it whether they are insured or not or whether they can pay for it or not.
So shove the " Oh Oh Oh They make me do it" crap up your fat ass. They should pay for that access, not me.

Ontop of that the federal government has supremancy over the states. Between the general welfare and the fact that it has supremancy means that they can and must do these things.

No other developed first world nation on earth has this many idiots wanting to turn their own country into a third world shit hole.

No other developed first world nation on earth has this many idiots wanting to turn their own country into a third world shit hole.

But enough about our liberals.
Ontop of that the federal government has supremancy over the states. Between the general welfare and the fact that it has supremancy means that they can and must do these things.

It is the right wing that want to give up health care for the poor so the rich can get richer faster.

If you didn't spend all your money on weed, you'd have money to pay for your own healthcare.......
How about infrastructure and the debt.

He'll get infrastructure done.....I cant wait to see the democrats demand union labor and other shit and Trump says.....naaaaaaaah......
He just borrowed 1.,5 trillion to give himself a tax break. How is Trump going to pay for it?

Oh wait, Republicans don;pt pay for shit.

It is the right wing that want to give up health care for the poor so the rich can get richer faster.

If you didn't spend all your money on weed, you'd have money to pay for your own healthcare.......

He'll get infrastructure done.....I cant wait to see the democrats demand union labor and other shit and Trump says.....naaaaaaaah......
He just borrowed 1.,5 trillion to give himself a tax break. How is Trump going to pay for it?

When did you care about the deficit.....never
the deficit will be fine.....we know how economics work you don't........
that's why your side does these "projections" as if the world is static, you guys fail, because you're clueless.
hint, the world is dynamic...not static.
And everyone gets a tax break....chill man. why are you so concerned with trumps income. I mean atleast he earned his with a business not shaking down politicians as the Clintons did......

Higher GDP growth and increased wages. Pretty simple.

I see. You should go see the people at the CBO because they think you are delusional.

Tax rate for US companies for doing business here in the US: 21%
Tax rate for US businesses doing business outside the US 0%

Most didn’t want it in the first place.

Those who do are still welcome to buy it.

The Realdunce is a fucking liar, simple as that.

13 million will no longer be insured.

As reported by the CBO.

Most of which didn’t want to be insured in the first place.

want & need are not the same. Don't pretend you are not insured.

I see. You should go see the people at the CBO because they think you are delusional.

Ok, I'll ask the question again....Show me where the CBO was correct in a 10+ year projection?

as for the tax system....reducing the coporate rate will help the US....as for the shift from world wide to territorial...

www.heritage.org/taxes/report/territorial-tax-system-would-create-jobs-and-raise-wages-us-workers

Gee, your response seems kinda dumb as we already are seeing companies increasing wages and telling us they are getting ready to order new equipment

JOBS BABY JOBS!

Most didn’t want it in the first place.

Those who do are still welcome to buy it.

The Realdunce is a fucking liar, simple as that.

13 million will no longer be insured.

As reported by the CBO.

Most of which didn’t want to be insured in the first place.

want & need are not the same. Don't pretend you are not insured.

I want more money, does that mean I need to rob others to get it?

By lowering taxes?

Senate Republicans have proposed eliminating the ACA’s requirement that all Americans have health insurance or pay a penalty. By getting rid of this, the CBO estimates 13 million fewer people would have insurance a decade from now.

So, if we don't hold a gun to their head, they won't buy what Soros is selling?

Gee, if you Commie shits can't rob people at gun point, the world will end...
End the drug war, right wingers. No one is holding a gun to your head.

Forum List

Back