Enough Bickering. It's time we listen to Obama

Spoonman

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2010
He is our president. We elected him base on his past record and his campaign promises. We should listen to him and hold him to those promises.

Do any liberals disagree with this?

3-161013201201.jpeg

Yeah, but that was before he said:

Laissez le rouleau de Pesses d'impression!

So very much like an overexposed John Kerry! OK, letting the hair grow might help the visual.

Yeah, but that was before he said:

Laissez le rouleau de Pesses d'impression!

So very much like an overexposed John Kerry! OK, letting the hair grow might help the visual.

it is time we start holding our politicians, regardless of party, to their commitments. How can we let out government spend beyond it's means? It is ridiculous. There is only one possible outcome.

is there really anyone here who truly believes the course we are on is the right thing to do?

Of course not, spoonman.

Vote against whoever is in office the first primary or general election you can.

If you have to vote for a TeaP or a Lefty in a primary or general election, so be it.

I have let my congress person and both senators that I will vote for the proposed state open primaries initiative when it comes up, then I will vote against them in the primaries, even if their opponent is someone like Maxine Waters or Mia Love.

They are all to blame, they all need to be sent home for good.

He is our president. We elected him base on his past record and his campaign promises. We should listen to him and hold him to those promises.

3-161013201201.jpeg
Obama and his "opposition" could be staging another bogus battle over our debt "problem" in order to promote another Grand Bargain at the expense of Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid recipients.

Do any conservatives agree with this?

3-161013201201.jpeg

It's different now.

Not being a liberal I don't see how it's different, but that just means I'm racist or something.

3-161013201201.jpeg

1383807_599593990098939_1511762659_n.jpg

I'm still waiting for the dems to keep their promise to secure the border for amnesty.

Ya know, back when Reagan signed it, 30+ years ago

I guess maybe he is acknowledging the fact that he is a weak leader

81 to 18 from the Senate

Let's see if the House GOP can ante 117 Republicans in favor.

81 to 18 from the Senate

Let's see if the House GOP can ante 117 Republicans in favor.

I agree, lets go into further debt. lets continue to add additions on to a house we can already not afford. that's the smart thing to do. we all saw how well that worked out for banks, homeowners and corporations in 2008. I mean right now it will only cost each person about $60,000 to pay it off.

3-161013201201.jpeg

Yes but that was different then the President was Republican.

we are at $17 trillion in debt...
Obama Care is now projected to add another $2 trillion on top of that....

Let's see that brings us up to $19 trillion...

And we have people on this board and around the country that feel government needs to spend more...
on...

Yeah you guessed it "Infrastructure",Research,education,entitlements...

Spend,spend,spend.....

More,more,more.....

we are at $17 trillion in debt...
Obama Care is now projected to add another $2 trillion on top of that....

Let's see that brings us up to $19 trillion...

And we have people on this board and around the country that feel government needs to spend more...
on...

Yeah you guessed it "Infrastructure",Research,education,entitlements...

Spend,spend,spend.....

More,more,more.....

liberals bitch well Reagan raised the ceiling 3 times. in his 3 times he still raised the national debt in 8 years less than Obama has in 5 already

that national debt clock is spinning so fast now, that if it had hands instead of being digital, it could act as a turbine and be producing clean energy for this country

3-161013201201.jpeg

Yes...and....this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q]Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube[/ame]

Of course not, spoonman.

Vote against whoever is in office the first primary or general election you can.

If you have to vote for a TeaP or a Lefty in a primary or general election, so be it.

I have let my congress person and both senators that I will vote for the proposed state open primaries initiative when it comes up, then I will vote against them in the primaries, even if their opponent is someone like Maxine Waters or Mia Love.

They are all to blame, they all need to be sent home for good.
Voters who already have the option of choosing from third party candidates on their ballots should take advantage of their good fortune; should millions of fed-up US voters FLUSH hundreds of incumbents, Rs and Ds alike, from congress in a single news cycle in November of 2014, elites in this country will face a problem they haven't seen since Tom Paine died.

The Internet makes it possible; all that's lacking is the Will.

3-161013201201.jpeg

Yes...and....this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q]Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube[/ame]

it's amazing we tolerate this crap from our politicians. these people are not our bosses. we put them in office to serve us. and then we sit back, let them lie to us. let them screw us. and there are actually some morons here trying to justify this as being ok

3-161013201201.jpeg
What he said is absolutely correct and I agree with him 100% THAT SAID, sometimes you are forced to make decisions contrary to what you believe. Raising the debt ceiling is one such instance. President Obama was faced with the choice between letting the US fall into default or protecting the credit rating of the US. If he had chosen not to raise the debt ceiling in the end it would have cost us far more than we would have saved. It was the right choice.
Suppose a man gets a job several miles away from where he lives and suppose the ONLY way he can get to that job is by using his automobile. Now imagine that his car breaks down. What should he do? Should he quit his job and spend his time sitting around looking at his broken car? Or should he take a loan and repair the car knowing that with the income from the job he can repay the loan? He may be dead set against taking a loan but isn't the smart thing to do is to take the loan, repair the car, and pay off the loan.

Forum List

Back