Enough with the gun issues Democrats.

If you walk out your front door, a lion that escaped from the zoo might eat you too . That doesn't mean it is really something you should worry about..
If I have a gun in that scenario, I have even less to worry about.

The shooter was already outside the church before the guy showed up. He did chase him, and might have been the reason the shooter shot himself, but he didn't stop the church shooting. It was already over.

From your link
View attachment 190774

What the hell would make even the biggest simpleton think that, just because he left the chuch he was no longer a danger? This HERO drew fire and possible saved many others from the maniac.

Good Lord.

He had finished his attack and was trying to escape. No armed citizen has ever stopped an active mass shooting in the US.

You think attacks only happen inside buildings then? Those folks in Vegas will be glad to know that they never really died.

AND, I've made BD into a troll!

I love this country

Did an armed civilian stop the shooter in Vegas? Do you know of another mass shooting target that the church shooter was going to? Was he going to do two seperate mass shootings that day?
Funny that gun nuts have been claiming for years that they need to be armed 24/7 to prevent mass shootings, but the only thing that you can point to is this one case where the mass shooting was already over.
The fact that a criminal piece of shit might not be stopped by a civilian is in no way relevant to the right a civilian has to carry a firearm.

The shooter was already outside the church before the guy showed up. He did chase him, and might have been the reason the shooter shot himself, but he didn't stop the church shooting. It was already over.

From your link
View attachment 190774

What the hell would make even the biggest simpleton think that, just because he left the chuch he was no longer a danger? This HERO drew fire and possible saved many others from the maniac.

Good Lord.

He had finished his attack and was trying to escape. No armed citizen has ever stopped an active mass shooting in the US.

You think attacks only happen inside buildings then? Those folks in Vegas will be glad to know that they never really died.

I love this country

Did an armed civilian stop the shooter in Vegas? Do you know of another mass shooting target that the church shooter was going to? Was he going to do two seperate mass shootings that day?
Funny that gun nuts have been claiming for years that they need to be armed 24/7 to prevent mass shootings, but the only thing that you can point to is this one case where the mass shooting was already over.
The fact that a criminal piece of shit might not be stopped by a civilian is in no way relevant to the right a civilian has to carry a firearm.

It's one of your main excuses for being armed 24/7. You backing off on that now?

Good Lord.

I love this country

It's one of your main excuses for being armed 24/7. You backing off on that now?
It's not even one of my reasons for having a concealed carry permit.

Let me tell you again

I am not a cop.
I do not want to be a cop.
I carry for self defense (this includes the defense of my wife) and no other reason.

If I see you getting the snot kicked out of you by some low life piece of shit I for one will not draw my weapon in your defense because my weapon is for self defense only.

You have made the choice to be unarmed and to trust your safety to local law enforcement and I respect that choice. So what I will do is call the cops for you and I'll call an ambulance too and I will hope they get there before you are too severely injured.

Now all you have to do is respect my personal choices as much as I respect yours.

That's not too much to ask is it?

I love this country

Let me tell you again

I am not a cop.
I carry for self defense (this includes the defense of my wife) and no other reason.

If I see you getting the snot kicked out of you by some low life piece of shit I for one will not draw my weapon in your defense because my weapon is for self defense only.

You have made the choice to be unarmed and to trust your safety to local law enforcement and I respect that choice. So what I will do is call the cops for you and I'll call an ambulance too and I will hope they get there before you are too severely injured.

Now all you have to do is respect my personal choices as much as I respect yours.

Got it. For the purposes of this conversation, you don't want to be identified as just another gun nut who has wet dreams about the day he can become the real Charles Bronson, and save the day. I don't believe you, but that doesn't matter. You prefer to be seen as someone who is so afraid of interacting with real people in real life till you think you need to be armed to join society. Most consider that flaw as being a coward.

I love this country

Let me tell you again

I am not a cop.

Got it. For the purposes of this conversation, you don't want to be identified as just another gun nut who has wet dreams about the day he can become the real Charles Bronson, and save the day. I don't believe you, but that doesn't matter. You prefer to be seen as someone who is so afraid of interacting with real people in real life till you think you need to be armed to join society. Most consider that flaw as being a coward.

IDGAF if you believe it or not.

If I wanted to fight crime I'd have been a cop.

I don't want to fight crime ergo I am not a cop.

And I interact with the public every day whether I want to or not.

You can't seem to understand that to me carrying a firearm is no different than carrying a multi tool on my belt or a pocket knife or my car keys. BTW I carry all those things every day.

It's you who have some type of conflated picture of what a gun actually is not me.

But tell me what's the point of having a CCW permit if you don't carry? Why have a drivers license if you don't drive?

I carry for self defense and self defense only I don't try to predict what is going to happen in the future all I can do is be prepared for it it's the same reason I never let my home and car insurance lapse

But you being so afraid of guns won't understand that

Let me tell you again

I am not a cop.

You can't seem to understand that to me carrying a firearm is no different than carrying a multi tool on my belt or a pocket knife or my car keys. BTW I carry all those things every day.

It's you who have some type of conflated picture of what a gun actually is not me.

But tell me what's the point of having a CCW permit if you don't carry? Why have a drivers license if you don't drive?

I carry for self defense and self defense only I don't try to predict what is going to happen in the future all I can do is be prepared for it it's the same reason I never let my home and car insurance lapse

I haven't been afraid of guns since I went hunting with my daddy at 6 years old. I have guns myself. I'm scared of idiots with guns. Especially gun nuts who strap one on just for the fashion statement.
I'm sure fires are a bigger danger to you than being shot. Do you wear a fire extinguisher strapped to your leg?

Let me tell you again

I am not a cop.

I haven't been afraid of guns since I went hunting with my daddy at 6 years old. I have guns myself. I'm scared of idiots with guns. Especially gun nuts who strap one on just for the fashion statement.
I'm sure fires are a bigger danger to you than being shot. Do you wear a fire extinguisher strapped to your leg?

I don't believe you have ever owned or fired a gun.

and FYI I have fire extinguishers in my home and cars and I'm not the one who is worrying about being shot here, you are.

Let me tell you again

I am not a cop.

and FYI I have fire extinguishers in my home and cars and I'm not the one who is worrying about being shot here, you are.

You are certainly entitled to believe anything you want.
If you aren't scared of interacting with real people in the real world, why are you afraid of going out unarmed? Do you NEED a gun to go to a little league baseball game? Afraid the umpire might molest you?

Let me tell you again

I am not a cop.

You are certainly entitled to believe anything you want.
If you aren't scared of interacting with real people in the real world, why are you afraid of going out unarmed? Do you NEED a gun to go to a little league baseball game? Afraid the umpire might molest you?

I'm not afraid. Like I said what's the use of getting a CCW permit if you don't carry? I started carrying when I was 21 and was living in Boston. I was going to school worked a lot of nights and where I worked was kind of rough

But like I said I hardly even think about it now just like I hardly ever think about the Leatherman tool on my belt or the pocket knife I carry. A gun is nothing but a tool to me it is obviously something very different to you.

AndI don't go to Little League games because I don't have kids.

All I am doing is exercising my rights as a citizen why is that a problem for you?

[QUO

You are confused Moon Bat

The great majority of the people that commit gun crimes in this country are inner city shthead druggies, gang members, thugs and criminals. You know, the demographics that give Democrats the majorities in the big cities.

[QUO

You are confused Moon Bat

The great majority of the people that commit gun crimes in this country are inner city shthead druggies, gang members, thugs and criminals. You know, the demographics that give Democrats the majorities in the big cities.

So are you a coward gun nut too?

Then you gun nuts need to stop claiming that as justification for your gun fettish.

What is a
gun nut"? ANYONE who owns a gun? jackass.

What the FUCK are you babbling about?
MANY people stop violent crimes EVERY DAY with firearms....both civilian AND Police AND Military.

People can claim whatever lawful justification they want.
Who the fuck are you to tell people how to feel?

I own guns, but I'm not a gun nut. A gun nut is anyone who refuses to accept the fact that reasonable restrictions are a good thing. Especially those Rambo wannabees who are so afraid of life till they think they have to be armed every minute of every day, or they won't go out their front door.

And you guys do not have reasonable restrictions...you have laws that target law abiding gun owners who do not use their guns for crime, and then each "reasonable restriction" leads to the next, "reasonable restriction" because the last "reasonable restriction" didn't stop criminals or mass shooters, so you come back for even more....

Funny how every "reasonable gun law" is always aimed at taking guns from the hands of the people not even committing crimes! Doomed to fail of course, so naturally, it can only lead to another "reasonable gun law" after yet another. With every passing gun law and every resulting failure, it just gets easier and easier to justify saying: "Oh what the hell, just ban all the guns!" Of course its not until they are all out of the hands of ordinary citizens that anyone can say even THAT didn't work---- too bad by then it is too late to get them back.
If you`re an "ordinary citizen" God help us. Who is it that`s saying ban all guns?
No one.

What is a
gun nut"? ANYONE who owns a gun? jackass.

What the FUCK are you babbling about?
MANY people stop violent crimes EVERY DAY with firearms....both civilian AND Police AND Military.

People can claim whatever lawful justification they want.
Who the fuck are you to tell people how to feel?

I own guns, but I'm not a gun nut. A gun nut is anyone who refuses to accept the fact that reasonable restrictions are a good thing. Especially those Rambo wannabees who are so afraid of life till they think they have to be armed every minute of every day, or they won't go out their front door.

And you guys do not have reasonable restrictions...you have laws that target law abiding gun owners who do not use their guns for crime, and then each "reasonable restriction" leads to the next, "reasonable restriction" because the last "reasonable restriction" didn't stop criminals or mass shooters, so you come back for even more....

Funny how every "reasonable gun law" is always aimed at taking guns from the hands of the people not even committing crimes! Doomed to fail of course, so naturally, it can only lead to another "reasonable gun law" after yet another. With every passing gun law and every resulting failure, it just gets easier and easier to justify saying: "Oh what the hell, just ban all the guns!" Of course its not until they are all out of the hands of ordinary citizens that anyone can say even THAT didn't work---- too bad by then it is too late to get them back.
If you`re an "ordinary citizen" God help us. Who is it that`s saying ban all guns?
No one.

You can lie all you want, but the democrat party wants to ban all guns.....their leaders have said it, from hilary, to obama to feinstein.....they called for banning all Semi automatic weapons at the CNN Town hall and the rally in D.C.....and former left wing extremist Supreme Court Justice Stephens called for repealing the 2nd Amendment...

You can lie all day long but your fellow left wingers keep telling us they want to ban all guns....

'Enough with the gun issues Democrats."

This is truly idiotic given the fact most gun threads here are started by conservatives.

But all stupid gun laws and bans are started by democrats......the actual attacks on gun ownership...

Work on getting a laws to randomly check troubled teens for mental stability.

Great idea. Forget about the guns, but cure mental illness instead. That should be quick and easy. I wonder why nobody thought of that before.
How many guns have crawled out and killed someone. Most of all the shooters have shown need of help before committing the shooting only to be ignored until after the act.
And if all they could get were the guns that were common in my youth, they could shoot five, and then have to reload. The guns of today, such as the AR, are built for maximum efficiency in killing people. They are not hunting rifles.

Except, yes, they are hunting rifles too......and they had M-16s in your youth too, you moron, along with all the other semi automatic rifles that we currently have......it wasn't until the democrats destroyed families in democrat controlled inner cities that we had out of control crime.....

You don't even know actual gun history you doofus..... The AR-15 rifle is the most popular and most common rifle in the United States....and lawn mowers kill more people than mass shooters do with that rifle...so according to you, we desperately need to ban lawn mowers....

So when will one of you tell us what reasonable restrictions you want?

I've told you at least a dozen times that universal background checks would be a good start. You having trouble with your short term memory?

And you still haven't explained why that is considering that criminals use straw buyer to avoid current federally mandated background checks, which means they will use straw buyers if they want to buy a gun from a private citizen and pass that background check too....or they steal the guns, which gets past all background checks...

So what your fascination with background checks is, is a mystery.......

Of course, the brains behind the anti gun movement want universal checks for one reason only, they want universal gun registration, which they will need to later ban and confiscate guns....

No one.

You can lie all you want, but the democrat party wants to ban all guns.....their leaders have said it, from hilary, to obama to feinstein.....they called for banning all Semi automatic weapons at the CNN Town hall and the rally in D.C.....and former left wing extremist Supreme Court Justice Stephens called for repealing the 2nd Amendment...

You can lie all day long but your fellow left wingers keep telling us they want to ban all guns....

Sounds like your only choice is to retreate to your compound where there is a lifetime supply of tinfoil hat material. Otherwise, those meanies are liable to take your guns.

How many guns have crawled out and killed someone. Most of all the shooters have shown need of help before committing the shooting only to be ignored until after the act.

I know that sounds reasonable to gun nuts, but for sane people not so much.
And I suppose you think banning guns will stop shootings. Those who think that, are insane.
Snag is, no one advocates for ‘banning’ guns.

Rather than guessing what people are thinking, listen instead to what they’re actually saying.
You made me laugh now lets get serious. When they get their on the issue at hand that will open the door to banning gun. Be truthful in your dishonesty
You are the dishonest son of a bitch in this conversation. The debate at present is the place in our society of weapons of war. And assholes like you are going to lose. The younger generations want nothing to do with your insane fetishes.

The AR-15 rifle is not a weapon of war, has never been used by the military, so which weapons are you talking about?

Forum List

Back