entire black hood beats up white man steals his card

I spent decades in heavily black areas. This is NOT uncommon behavior for blacks.

Only the incredibly naive believe they can behave like human beings and assimilate into any advanced society.

Last edited:
\
major black and white crime. black on white crime. black trash.
The entire article keeps saying "a man" or "an individual". It never says "black neighborhood jumps and beats a white man mercilessly". Only the copied twitter post mentions that the guy was white.

Can you imagine what would happen had a white gang of 3 jumped and beaten a black man?

The entire article keeps saying "a man" or "an individual". It never says "black neighborhood jumps and beats a white man mercilessly". Only the copied twitter post mentions that the guy was white.

Can you imagine what would happen had a white gang of 3 jumped and beaten a black man?
white people dont act like this. there scared of blacks because of this shit. this dude needs a gun pronto.

Well, if the beating was 20 white guys on one black guy, I'm sure the DOJ would be looking into it. This is probably just expected as a down payment for "400 years of oppression". It would definately never be labeled a hate crime.

1655096560084.png

\
Racism was dying in this nation and then we elected Obama. Obama was a divider not a uniter. So today we watch videos like this, shootouts in New York City, people being attacked in stores and on the streetS and subways.

Blacks behaving badly will undo half a century of progress.

Weird that the Tweet with the video won't embed...more Twitter shenanigans?

Will the FBI use facial recognition, social media, and cell phone tracing to track all these thugs down? I’m sure they‘ve all been arrested at some point so it shouldn’t be difficult.

\
The problem with the ghetto blacks is their fear of assimilating into American culture. Black folks in my general geographical area of abode for the most part HAVE learned to assimilate into our American culture. In the city of Spokane{Spo-can} to the south of me there ARE pockets of ghetto blacks that have NOT learned to assimilate within the American culture. One cannot miss the ghetto blacks where ever they are in the city as they always have a wary/scared &/or angry look in their eyes, travel in small packs & are dressed 100% for the underclass hood look. The ghetto blacks may be legal U.S. citizens but they are NOT Americans in the true sense of the meaning, as they totally reject the idea of a unified society built upon love of country, the American constituencies U.S. Constitution & BoR, plus respect for their fellow countrymen regardless of facial features or color of skin.

In all reality the ghetto blacks have degenerated into nothing more than racist statist left domestic terrorists. I am truly hoping that the criminal justice system can be rescued & resurrected into a fully functional constitutionally based legal system once again, but that would take the removal of the statist left completely out of the judicial branch which would not be an easy task. As far as the ghetto blacks go, as much as I hate to admit it I see no future for them in America. Ignorance, lack of any moral values what so ever, groupthink mentality, narcissistic based dependency regarding g'ment welfare handouts, primitive social skills @ best, violence based survival skills{they are dangerous to society}, non-employable, all place the ghetto blacks on the quarantine marker regarding the game of life board. This is what happens when a people are too frightened to assimilate peacefully with their fellow countrymen.

There are 547,000 links on google about blacks failing to assimilate into American society, below are just two of them.

Well, if the beating was 20 white guys on one black guy, I'm sure the DOJ would be looking into it. This is probably just expected as a down payment for "400 years of oppression". It would definately never be labeled a hate crime.
never happen. racist. always groups of rogue blacks messing with whites.

Forum List

Back