Eric Cantor lost his seat

This was basically a vote against any kind of co-operation with Democrats. All Cantor wanted to do was pass sensible immigration reform. A bill where Democrats gave the house away to the GOP and included ALL the stuff they wanted, from having to wait in the back of the line, pay fines, learn English, etc.

Even though the GOP got everything they wanted in that bill, the hard right wants no part of it, and if you work with President Blackenstein on anything, we'll throw you out.

That's what happened tonight. The Tea Party failed almost unilaterally down the line on all these primaries, but tonight they knocked off a big fish.

In the end, it's good for the Democratic candidate in that district, who only needs to hang back and let the Tea Party wacko talk himself straight into defeat.

"Sensible immigration reform" is a libturd code word meaning "amnesty." It doesn't matter how many conditions you put on it, it's still amnesty. Furthermore, there are no guarantees that the border will be sealed. The Dims don't want the border sealed and would vote against anything that was actually effective. They want to open the floodgates.

Immigration Reform would entail enforcing the laws, because as of now, they haven't been.

Secure the borders first, no questions asked, stop inhibiting states from enforcing immigration law, end all public services for illegals and penalize states who provide sanctuary or public services, and lastly set up an E-Verify system to prohibit businesses from undercutting American labor by hiring illegals. These can be common sense reforms everyone who believes in rule of law and sovereignty can agree to.

This is before addressing issues like reducing mass legal immigration and ending birthright citizenship laws that are more contentious but need to be addressed as well.

There's nothing to comment on. That's what happened. This guy will be just as ineffective as the rest of them.

So the election will be a Democrat vs. David Brat of the COP KILLER party.

Democrats vs Democrats? Hardly.

Who is buds with a well known cop-killer? (Bill Ayers)

Barack Obama.

I think this is big government vs the people of the United States.

Illegal alien invaders vs American citizens.

The Taliban vs our troops.

Democrats vs everybody.

I can see why Democrats are scared shitless.

The Libberhoids are cheering a "Tea Party" victory?
This is fantastic.
It's about time you idiots started to take back our country.

A republican beat another republican. Whooptydoo.

No. A no name candidate beat a majority leader in the GOP without any money to do it.

This has never happened in US history in either party. Too bad people like you don't see the writing on the wall. :lol:

This is fantastic.

They won't admit to it, but there is an underlying fear. I can smell it like a shark smells blood in the water from miles away.

No room for any sort of ethnic diversity in that party anymore

Diversity or Community, take your pick. I want a nation, a true community, not a babylon of cultures and peoples that fit cosmopolitan liberal sensibilities.

Then the United States is not for you.

Find another country and move there.

Oh, you want to turn this place into Mexico.

They have the kind of laws you like. Controlling who can live where and controlling the ethnic makeup of communities.

Move there......

A republican beat another republican. Whooptydoo.

No. A no name candidate beat a majority leader in the GOP without any money to do it.

This has never happened in US history in either party. Too bad people like you don't see the writing on the wall. :lol:

It'll be worse for Democrats. Cantor got hammered because he sold out to the left. It was pretty obvious.

Incidentally, John Boehner won his primary, but the 600 pound gorilla in the room is that he lost 30% of the vote to a nobody. This when he is speaker of the House? :lol:

The GOP leadership has never been weaker than it is now in US history.

I've never seen Liberals and Conservatives so happy for the same outcome. But, if I were a Liberal, I would want the Republicans to continue running the Cantor, McConnell, Cochran, McCain, Romney types .... RINOs and otherwise milquetoasts who clamor to be accepted and liked by the media and Hollywood and otherwise Washington elites. These RINOs are like sheep that get slaughtered every time.

As a Conservative, I want a Ben Carson, Allen West, Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz. Liberals are more scared of these conservatives because they are not scared of what the Left thinks of them or the child like Alinsky smears.

This is fantastic.

They won't admit to it, but there is an underlying fear. I can smell it like a shark smells blood in the water from miles away.

If I didn't know better, I'd think that you are simply tossing out platitudes. But it is obvious that you can smell the fear that liberals have of the extreme wing of the GOP. Like a shark smells blood.

The thing I can't understand is why I am smiling so much up learning of Cantor's defeat? I mean...shouldn't this make me terribly upset?

Forum List

Back