Escaping Christianity

I can make an audio version of my post. If you're having trouble understanding that you're a dingleberry. Inside his ass. Just let me know....

Newsflash, dumbass: Dingleberries are on butt hairs outside of the butt. Yoar Welcome.
Dingleberries cannot be inside of a butt, dipshit.
Whoah! The eclectic conversation today! :auiqs.jpg:

You're the asshole that makes the worst bullets in the world, aren't ya?
Of course you know where they lie. You live there...

At least I know what dingleberries are, dumbass! :auiqs.jpg:

You're a real fart smeller, aren't ya?
Didn't I already tell you to STFU?

Maybe you need an audible....

I can make an audio version of my post. If you're having trouble understanding that you're a dingleberry. Inside his ass. Just let me know....

Newsflash, dumbass: Dingleberries are on butt hairs outside of the butt. Yoar Welcome.

You don't tell me what to do, faggot. Go squat on a cactus and rotate.

I haven't presented terms. You're gonna flat out refuse? Cmon, let's show that there is decency in this world. I'm not messin with you, just want to come to a mutual agreement.
You aren’t decent.
Then you're a coward for your religion.

I gave you a chance.
Stop being silly. You are the aggressor. If you want peace then stop being the aggressor.

I have peace.
Cmon, you're a coward. I challenged you twice, to make some peace. And you refused twice. You just wanna fight. And kill each of us...

But I won't let that happen... You use murder to make your religion.
I have peace already.

You’re the only one talking about killing.

You’re the only one fighting.

What? Really?

omg...

you are so distressed... You have no idea what you're saying. You believe in a religion that is based on murder, rape, and human trafficking.

And I'm wrong?

STFU

And I'm sorry if you're female. You put yourself across as male. But you sound female and your name is female. If you're female, I really apologize. But don't be a dingleberry.

STFU

tenor.gif

And I'm sorry if you're female. You put yourself across as male. But you sound female and your name is female. If you're female, I really apologize. But don't be a dingleberry.

Stop making the crappiest bullets in the world, k?

I recently was going through an aunt's stuff, and found some RWS bullets. That means that either my uncle had a gun, or I brought them to her house. I did fly down with a gun and bullets one summer, but I was at least 16 by then, and I learned that RWS bullets suck total ass when around 13 or so. I don't think I had any by the time I was 16, wait. if there's shorts in that box it was me. Hmm.

Otherwise my uncle had a gun and she didn't know.

Stop making the crappiest bullets in the world, k?

I recently was going through an aunt's stuff, and found some RWS bullets. That means that either my uncle had a gun, or I brought them to her house. I did fly down with a gun and bullets one summer, but I was at least 16 by then, and I learned that RWS bullets suck total ass when around 13 or so. I don't think I had any by the time I was 16, wait. if there's shorts in that box it was me. Hmm.

Otherwise my uncle had a gun and she didn't know.
It means Running With Scissors. Just can't use that name anymore because it has been too long to renew it, so I can't log in with it anymore. So now I'm RWS since 2013. Has nothing to do with bullets.

I like your story, and I'll be cool with you going forward, if you wish.

No shorts. I think uncle had a gun. Not my bullets, not hers, must have been his.
I got blanks. :04:

I just tried to make peace with you.

You don't want to piss me off.

Fucking racist homeboy christian faggot?

Let's talk!

and please don't get pussy on me, and let your butt buddies post... they're dingleberries....

Be real. You wanna hang with me? You better post with me. Just you.

I'll kick your ass.

and please don't get pussy on me, and let your butt buddies post... they're dingleberries....

Be real. You wanna hang with me? You better post with me. Just you.

I'll kick your ass.

Lawd-a-mercy this is the kind of conversation I'm trying not to have.

Mods help me here. Or at least don't ban me when I e-kick him in the mouth!

What conversation are you avoiding?

Racism? Religion? anything else?

And why do you need mods?

Forum List

Back