Europeans kill with NAPALM invading Jihadi - 🐷 🇷🇺 rapists IN GREAT NUMBERS I GREAT NEWS !

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Crispy critter time :thup:

Slava Ukrainie ! still, any idea how it works ?)

Europeans kill with NAPALM invading Jihadi - rapists I GREAT NEWS !

GWbZXQqWUAAdK6g

Gee one bullet would have downed that, can't believe with automatic weapons nobody could hit that
Makes me wonder if this is just a propo film

Ukraine used the TF-19 WASP flamethrower drone that shoots a 25 foot stream of flame, which is great for clearing brush. In the OP's video, the forest bush was burned down by the TF-19 flamethrower drone but it's unclear if there were actually any Russian troops hiding under the forest bush. During the Vietnam War, the US attempted burning the forests by dropping incendiaries from B-52s so that the Vietcong troops had nowhere to hide.

Last edited:

Ukraine used the TF-19 WASP flamethrower drone that shoots a 25 foot stream of flame, which is great for clearing brush. In the OP's video, the forest bush was burned down by the TF-19 flamethrower drone but it's unclear if there were actually any Russian troops hiding under the forest bush. During the Vietnam War, the US attempted burning the forests by dropping incendiaries from B-52s so that the Vietcong troops had nowhere to hide.

Dracaris is right! Burn the 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦bastards. Brilliant
👏🏻
Now they need to make bigger versions to turn orcs trenches to BBQ !

Forum List

Back