EVs are not selling well. Dealers are upset

EVs are still in their infantsy. Of course there are and will be problems to work out. Nobody expects them to be completely worked out right now.

They know they will never work out right.....the point isn't to have vehicles that are cheap, efficient, and reliable, the point is to get rid of the cheap, reliable, efficient vehicles in order to force people into public transportation, and to limit their ability to move around freely.

I pulled into a gas station with an almost empty gas tank, filled the tank and was on my way in about 7 minutes......that is not going to be tolerated by the left and their earth god cult.

A better way? Diesel.

I would use the term, "Expert", loosely. So I don't find those, "Experts", credible.
Diesel fuel is a common sourse of fuel today. I did not suggest it would be the best choice going forward. Your personal definition of credible has no bearing on the future of our automotive power sources. When industrial choices on what is produced based on your personal opinion, become common, That will no longer be the case.

They know they will never work out right.....the point isn't to have vehicles that are cheap, efficient, and reliable, the point is to get rid of the cheap, reliable, efficient vehicles in order to force people into public transportation, and to limit their ability to move around freely.

I pulled into a gas station with an almost empty gas tank, filled the tank and was on my way in about 7 minutes......that is not going to be tolerated by the left and their earth god cult.
Got it. You are paranoid, and think everything that happens is designed to hurt you and your fellow paranoid crazies

Got it. You are paranoid, and think everything that happens is designed to hurt you and your fellow paranoid crazies

Nope......this is what the left wants...just watch them at the verious gatherings where they talk about limiting carbon emissions and population reduction.

And yet states are now mandating that only electric cars be sold within their borders
No they are not. There are targets for future sales of new cars to be mostly EVs, but no state is currently limiting the sale of internal combustion engines, and there is no indication that currently owned and operated ice vehicles will be banned.

Nope......this is what the left wants...just watch them at the verious gatherings where they talk about limiting carbon emissions and population reduction.
Are these secret meetings where they start with a prayer to the devil, and end with drinking baby blood?

Are these secret meetings where they start with a prayer to the devil, and end with drinking baby blood?

They are not secret meetings, just watch when bill gates and the other rich guys get together and listen to how they talk about limiting farmland, ranching, energy production and population control......

They are not secret meetings, just watch when bill gates and the other rich guys get together and listen to how they talk about limiting farmland, ranching, energy production and population control......

No they are not. There are targets for future sales of new cars to be mostly EVs, but no state is currently limiting the sale of internal combustion engines, and there is no indication that currently owned and operated ice vehicles will be banned.
Tae targets are to sell only EVs and ban all all sales of ICE in a state

Diesel fuel is a common sourse of fuel today. I did not suggest it would be the best choice going forward. Your personal definition of credible has no bearing on the future of our automotive power sources. When industrial choices on what is produced based on your personal opinion, become common, That will no longer be the case.
OK, let's discuss experts. Why has it taken so long to make much progress with EV? This is not a recent idea. Reason I know about it that the Auto industry did not really see the value of the EV yet the Democrats politicians, not being experts, made laws that shoved them into the EV. But those depending on batteries are in for a rude awakening.

They sell how many cars per year? 14 million? 300K/QTR/(14,000K/4)QTR = 8.5%. Do you see 1 of 10 cars on the road is a Tesla or other 100% EV? No you probably don't.

Again.....they are probably inflating the numbers adding in hybrid cars.....perhaps.

Can the experts name me one van that can be loaded with materials and tools whilst towing up to 3.5tons that can be fuelled in 10 mins with over 600 miles range when charging from home is not possible.

Tae targets are to sell only EVs and ban all all sales of ICE in a state

Defining target as the operative word. Failure to develop the infrastructure that would make reaching that target impossible would cause a change of plans.

OK, let's discuss experts. Why has it taken so long to make much progress with EV? This is not a recent idea. Reason I know about it that the Auto industry did not really see the value of the EV yet the Democrats politicians, not being experts, made laws that shoved them into the EV. But those depending on batteries are in for a rude awakening.
So nice for you that you can fortell the future. You should set up a booth at the carnival when it comes to town.

Can the experts name me one van that can be loaded with materials and tools whilst towing up to 3.5tons that can be fuelled in 10 mins with over 600 miles range when charging from home is not possible.
No idea, but I doubt such a vehicle exists for now. Your fear that needed capabilities will be banned are unfounded. If the infrastructure to meet vehicle targets is not in place, the targets will be changed. Quit whining.

Forum List

Back