Expect a barrage of "thank you" cards to pour into Trump's oval office.

Yes, trump is the president and I can slam the clown as much as I want.....and I am not asking for "tolerance" from someone that I regard as a spoiled child.

Hmmm, calling someone a "spoiled child" exudes all sorts of tolerance. Liberals betray their compassionate speech each time they open their mouths.

Actually, its not the Trump lies that worry me too much....A liar is expected to lie and refute reality as "fake news"....

What worries me much more is all the right wing idiots that keep on swallowing Trump's bullshit as manna from the heavens.

They are in the denial stage. Wallowing in voter's remorse and yet can't even admit it to themselves yet. Wearing blinders the size of toilet seats and ear plugs bigger than loaves of Wonder Bread.

Actually, many of us puked while pulling the lever for Trump (would have barfed up a lung had it been Hillary). But, so far, he hasn't pushed the button.....I am not feeling so badly.
I believe that. Trump has not started WWIII, the GOP in Congress obviously are going to keep him within bounds, and his 'ban' and some other measures are losing traction. Good. Hillary is not President. Good. And since Trump is on notice from Pence and Mattis, this may turn out OK.

Losing traction? A new poll today said that 51% approve of the temp travel ban. I'm not one to put alot of stock in polls. But considering it wasn't really popular to begin with and has anywhere close to 51% doesn't sound like it's losing traction.
I'm not much into polls on issues like this either. But, imo, this is more about Bannon seeing a chance to bash the Judiciary on an issue near and dear to the Trumpbots. Policy wise it is bad. It's illegal. But I think its all about Bannon and politics. And no disrespect, but I think you're LDS, and I suspect the LDS are one group that by and large doesn't like "the ban."

PS, I think Hatch and Bennett and even Lee make it clear that discrimination is NOT ok.

There is nothing illegal about it. I'm still waiting for someone arguing that it is to articulate reasoning behind it.

Last edited:
Actually, its not the Trump lies that worry me too much....A liar is expected to lie and refute reality as "fake news"....

What worries me much more is all the right wing idiots that keep on swallowing Trump's bullshit as manna from the heavens.

They are in the denial stage. Wallowing in voter's remorse and yet can't even admit it to themselves yet. Wearing blinders the size of toilet seats and ear plugs bigger than loaves of Wonder Bread.

Actually, many of us puked while pulling the lever for Trump (would have barfed up a lung had it been Hillary). But, so far, he hasn't pushed the button.....I am not feeling so badly.
I believe that. Trump has not started WWIII, the GOP in Congress obviously are going to keep him within bounds, and his 'ban' and some other measures are losing traction. Good. Hillary is not President. Good. And since Trump is on notice from Pence and Mattis, this may turn out OK.

Losing traction? A new poll today said that 51% approve of the temp travel ban. I'm not one to put alot of stock in polls. But considering it wasn't really popular to begin with and has anywhere close to 51% doesn't sound like it's losing traction.
Yea, it is losing traction.

At 51%???

Actually, its not the Trump lies that worry me too much....A liar is expected to lie and refute reality as "fake news".

And yet you keep repeating the #MuslimBan meme. You know it's false and you keep repeating it.

I don't know why you pussies are afraid to call the Muslim ban a Muslim ban.

Come, prove to me that this is an exclusive ban of the entire religion of Islam from America.

Come, prove to me the entire religion of Islam is terrorists, and then you can use the "Muslim terrorist" meme.

Every terrorist is a Muslim = Muslim terrorist. Everyone being banned is a Muslim = Muslim ban. Don't be such a pussy.

I don't know why you pussies are afraid to call the Muslim ban a Muslim ban.

Because it comes nowhere close to banning all Muslims you twit.

Come, prove to me the entire religion of Islam is terrorists, and then you can use the "Muslim terrorist" meme.

Show me where I have EVER said the entire religion of Islam consists of terrorists. You won't be able to. That's the dumbest thing someone could say.

"All those Muslims are terrorists!"

Everyone who is a terrorist is a Muslim = Muslim terrorists.

Everyone who is banned is a Muslim = Muslim ban.

Donald Trump promised a Muslim ban. We all cheered. Now you pussies have one, and you are running from it.

Cowards.

Muslim ban Muslim ban Muslim ban Muslim ban. Oh my. I am so awful.

I'm calling a spade a spade. What a bunch of posers.

A "Muslim Ban" implies that all Muslims are being banned.

Trump did a shitty job banning all the Muslims then, because there are 42 other Muslim majority countries out there whose Muslims can freely immigrate here without any extra scrutiny.

A "Muslim Ban" implies that all Muslims are being banned.

Then "Muslim terrorist" implies that all Muslims are terrorists.

You can't have it both ways.

Actually, it's "radical Islamic terrorist", and not all Muslims are radical, or terrorists.

How many times must I say this?

And how does Isis benefit from not being able to sneak soldiers in with refugees?

There are many, many other sources

Trump ban is boon for ISIS recruitment, former jihadists and experts say

Trump ban is boon for ISIS recruitment, experts say - CNNPolitics.com

Which completely undermines your argument against the ban. If these are innocent refugees fleeing Isis, why would they be more susceptible to join Isis? And if they are more likely to join Isis because they cant come here for a few months, we should put in more stringent getting guidelines and keeping such people out.

And how does Isis benefit from not being able to sneak soldiers in with refugees?

There are many, many other sources

Trump ban is boon for ISIS recruitment, former jihadists and experts say

Trump ban is boon for ISIS recruitment, experts say - CNNPolitics.com
Because ISIS needs a reason to murder people.

We should let people into our country who are prone to join murdering organizations because they might join them otherwise...

Forum List

Back