Explain why white nationalism is bad?

Like I said, you're getting your information from the leftist trolls at Wikipedia.

Maybe try reading some political theory, instead of worthless leftist propaganda?
Didn't you take Modern European History in HS? You should know this stuff. With out trashing Wiki. Funny that you claim only liberals write in Wiki.

There's also Chinese nationalism... Zionism, Arab nationalism.
Liberals infiltrate everything and all parties.

What they infiltrate they work to control.

Wikki for example.

There's also black nationalism. It all stinks. Where are you from?
1. Nationalism is pride.

2. Extremism is not pride.

3. My mother's vagina.

Excuse me? My father was white and a ardent nationalist, starved during so called 1929 bank holiday and was years starving in the time known as the depression. He grew up and he fought the NAZIS. He was wounded and less a left arm. He gave me life. WHAT DO LIBERALS DO?
Fighting against 440 voter suppression bills that harm minorities, and died in all the wars.

1. Nationalism is pride.

2. Extremism is not pride.

3. My mother's vagina.
Nationalism isn't pride. It's segregation, it's control, it's money, it's oppression, and it takes us backwards, not forwards.

Nationalism is extremism.

Didn't you take Modern European History in HS? You should know this stuff. With out trashing Wiki. Funny that you claim only liberals write in Wiki.
Only liberals EDIT in Wiki.

You won't find any conservative stuff getting through.

Wikipedia is VERY biased.

Europe is not nationalist. It's tribal. Which is something different

White Nationalists want America to continue functioning under their terms, or not at all. Their way or separate.
Of course they do…can you point out a logical reason why they wouldn’t or shouldn’t want America to continue to function like it always has?
Are you the type to think Jeff Bezos has been running Amazon wrong all along?

Nationalism isn't pride. It's segregation, it's control, it's money, it's oppression, and it takes us backwards, not forwards.

Nationalism is extremism.
Spoken like a true brainless liberal.

ENTIRELY ignorant of human nature.

Of course they do…can you point out a logical reason why they wouldn’t or shouldn’t want America to continue to function like it always has?
So once again, I'm correct. I appreciate your confirming that. I do pay attention.

So what is your plan to get what you want?

Last edited:
He's supposed to be running Amazon, not me you idiot.

Forum List

Back