Explain why white nationalism is bad?

I can't help it if you think you're a rocket scientist.

But I can definitely keep you away from DC.
No, you'll be in jail if you go to DC. They lock traitors like you up when you attack the Capitol.

So you forget white nationalists that fought against actual real flesh and blood NAZIS and racism and hate, (our fathers), instead you shame them? What have liberals done lately?
Learn history. America went to war against Nazis because FDR, a LIBERAL Democrat made sure that America was prepared to go to war against the Nazis.

Republicans and other Nationalists were all for non-intervention.

As for your dad fighting in WWII? Of course, he did. In 1940, it was required that all men between the ages of 21 and 45 register for the draft.

Again, learn history. Retards that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Learn history. America went to war against Nazis because FDR, a LIBERAL Democrat made sure that America was prepared to go to war against the Nazis.

As for your dad fighting in WWII, of course, he did. In 1940, it was required that all men between the ages of 21 and 45 register for the draft.

Again, learn history. Retards that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
:yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12:

I'm 75 years old, have lived all over the US in my life. I have never met or heard of anybody who fits that description. This appears to be yet another one of the Democrats' concoctions, designed to give them something rant about.

Find a dozen people who think bad things and make it look like there are millions of them. Southern Poverty Laughingstock Center has been raking in Millions$$ for years this way, sending out scare talk letters to impressionable liberals, about mostly small & impotent groups.
Did you live in South Africa under the Apartheid?

As for your dad fighting in WWII? Of course, he did. In 1940, it was required that all men between the ages of 21 and 45 register for the draft.

It's a bit worse than that.

There were plenty of Republicans waving swastikas and supporting Hitler. George Bush's daddy was one of them.

But then again, the lefties have their share of commies.... I guess that's why they call it the political "spectrum" lol :p

You learned nothing from history, because you haven't a clue what history is when you refer to history in the present tense. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: You are so fucking dumb.
lol

You're just mad because I (correctly) called you a moron. :p

Explain why white nationalism is bad?​

It’s not bad at all…the better question is….why do Lefties LOVE and embrace black nationalism, brown nationalism and yellow nationalism but hate hate hate white nationalism?
"It's not bad" is not an argument. It's about as worthless as you saying my shoes are ugly.

It's a bit worse than that.

There were plenty of Republicans waving swastikas and supporting Hitler. George Bush's daddy was one of them.

But then again, the lefties have their share of commies.... I guess that's why they call it the political "spectrum" lol :p
I know of no Democrats who are commies.

Excuse me? My father was white and a ardent nationalist, starved during so called 1929 bank holiday and was years starving in the time known as the depression. He grew up and he fought the NAZIS. He was wounded and less a left arm. He gave me life. WHAT DO LIBERALS DO?
That you don’t believe white nationalism is bad is one explanation as to why white nationalism is bad.

Forum List

Back