Explaining Conservatives

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

The consent decree has remained in effect, and DNC lawyers say they have gone to court in states such as Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Pennsylvania to challenge Republican activities that appear to target mostly black precincts. Both sides agree, however, that the consent decree does not forbid “normal poll watching” by Republican officials.

The RNC has tried repeatedly to have the consent decree lifted, contending it interferes with its efforts to combat voter fraud. But a federal judge in New Jersey in 2009 ruled that it should remain in effect, and the U.S. Court of Appeals agreed last year.

In appealing to the Supreme Court, the RNC’s lawyers cited past decisions by the justices that ended long-standing court orders involving school desegregation and prison overcrowding. But the justices with no dissent dismissed the appeal in the case of RNC vs. DNC.

You misunderstand once again....

...I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you.
But I am right; nobody is proud to know you. Probably been that way for decades now. Again, I'm not insulting you, I'm describing your life.

I’m not a proctologist, but I recognize you…
Ahh, another personal insult...it's all you have left.

Let's be honest.....No one would ever consider taking your advice, nor counting on you for correct analysis....
Except our internal ICS structure put me in charge of the Logistics section. Feel free to google those acronyms--you just may learn something. This was after a stint as deputy Incident Commander for public health emergencies at an earlier posting. People rely on my advice and counsel in times of emergencies.

Lets look at your OP and your trumpeting of Conservitives, shall we?

Here is what you wrote:
Conservatives know more about what's going on...
I pointed out that the GOP nominee for President didn't even prepare a concession speech when every poll had him losing. I also pointed out that many here cited a Romney landslide. Face it, you know nothing about what is going on. Recently Ann Coulter applauded the government shutdown as a victory? Yeah, you guys really need to have someone explain to you what a bunch of clowns you look like.

beginning with your selection of some slut as your icon.
Again, it always comes back to your baser instincts when intimidation and threats of bodily harm don't work. When you can't shout people down or stifle them, you do what you guys always do, personal attacks with "slut" references, out their wives as CIA agents, question their patriotism or birthplace, start rumors about their marriage.

Seriously, nobody is proud to know you. I'm pretty sure when you turn off your computer at night and fire up whatever other devices you have to keep you company, you're not proud of yourself either.

See what I mean?
Yes, I do. There is nothing new under the sun; regardless of how many spaces you put between your sentences.

then why do the republicans have to cheat in elections?

How Democrats Steal Elections - Top 10 Methods of Liberal Vote Fraud

1. Over-Voting. In Democrat strongholds like St. Louis, Philadelphia and Detroit, some precincts had 100% of their registered voters voting, with 99% of the ballots going to Gore. Clearly, multiple voting resulted in extra tallies for Gore in the 2000 election. (New York Post, 12/09/00).

2. Dead Voters. This classic Democratic method of vote fraud goes all the way back to 1960 in Chicago and Dallas. The 2000 election was no exception. In Miami-Dade County, for example, some of the 144 ineligible votes (those which officials actually admitted to) were cast by dead people, including a Haitian-American who's been deceased since 1977 (Miami-Herald, 12/24/00).

3. Mystery Voters. These "voters" cast votes anyway but are not even registered to vote. In heavily Democratic Broward County, for example, more than 400 ballots were cast by non-registered voters. (Miami-Herald 1/09/01)

4. Military ballots. Many of these votes were disqualified for the most mundane and trivial reasons. At least 1,527 valid military ballots were discarded in Florida by Democratic vote counters (Drudge Report, 11/19/00).

5. Criminals. Felons are a natural Democratic voter and they're protected on voter rolls across the country. In Florida at least 445 ex-convicts - including rapists and murderers -- voted illegally on November 7th. Nearly all of them were registered Democrats. (Miami-Herald 12/01/00)

ConservativeAction.org Resources : How Democrats Steal Elections - Top 10 Methods of Liberal Vote Fraud

Let me know when you want the other five.......

talking points?

but you deny court documents that go right up to the SCOTUS?

Does this mean you want the other five....or did I already take the wind out of your sails?

Speak up.

why didnt your SCOTUS save the republican party if is were all untrue like you claim?

why do you REFUSE to comment on the FACTS I gave you and pretend talking points are more real than court cases?

But I am right; nobody is proud to know you. Probably been that way for decades now. Again, I'm not insulting you, I'm describing your life.

Except our internal ICS structure put me in charge of the Logistics section. Feel free to google those acronyms--you just may learn something. This was after a stint as deputy Incident Commander for public health emergencies at an earlier posting. People rely on my advice and counsel in times of emergencies.

Here is what you wrote: I pointed out that the GOP nominee for President didn't even prepare a concession speech when every poll had him losing. I also pointed out that many here cited a Romney landslide. Face it, you know nothing about what is going on. Recently Ann Coulter applauded the government shutdown as a victory? Yeah, you guys really need to have someone explain to you what a bunch of clowns you look like.

beginning with your selection of some slut as your icon.
Again, it always comes back to your baser instincts when intimidation and threats of bodily harm don't work. When you can't shout people down or stifle them, you do what you guys always do, personal attacks with "slut" references, out their wives as CIA agents, question their patriotism or birthplace, start rumors about their marriage.

Seriously, nobody is proud to know you. I'm pretty sure when you turn off your computer at night and fire up whatever other devices you have to keep you company, you're not proud of yourself either.

See what I mean?
Yes, I do. There is nothing new under the sun; regardless of how many spaces you put between your sentences.

Judging by your post,.....you're a dope.
Really....here, nothing else matters.

You appear to be of low character, and the same level of intelligence.
You are actually a cheerleader for one who wished to make her bedroom habits a government obligation.

Perhaps you are not quite as dumb as you appear...
If that is not the case, you'd be well advised to carry notarized letters to the effect.

So....here is the difference....you pretend that you know me....but I actually have seen your posts.....
Based on same, I'm bettin' that your only contribution to society is that collection of paintings on velvet of dogs playing poker

Can't wait for your next attempt at a post.....as you are a pacifist out of necessity in a battle of wits.

Because your full of LIES and devoid of FACTS

Aren't there facts here:

1. Over-Voting. In Democrat strongholds like St. Louis, Philadelphia and Detroit, some precincts had 100% of their registered voters voting, with 99% of the ballots going to Gore. Clearly, multiple voting resulted in extra tallies for Gore in the 2000 election. (New York Post, 12/09/00).

2. Dead Voters. This classic Democratic method of vote fraud goes all the way back to 1960 in Chicago and Dallas. The 2000 election was no exception. In Miami-Dade County, for example, some of the 144 ineligible votes (those which officials actually admitted to) were cast by dead people, including a Haitian-American who's been deceased since 1977 (Miami-Herald, 12/24/00).

3. Mystery Voters. These "voters" cast votes anyway but are not even registered to vote. In heavily Democratic Broward County, for example, more than 400 ballots were cast by non-registered voters. (Miami-Herald 1/09/01)

4. Military ballots. Many of these votes were disqualified for the most mundane and trivial reasons. At least 1,527 valid military ballots were discarded in Florida by Democratic vote counters (Drudge Report, 11/19/00).

5. Criminals. Felons are a natural Democratic voter and they're protected on voter rolls across the country. In Florida at least 445 ex-convicts - including rapists and murderers -- voted illegally on November 7th. Nearly all of them were registered Democrats. (Miami-Herald 12/01/00)

Here is what you wrote: I pointed out that the GOP nominee for President didn't even prepare a concession speech when every poll had him losing. I also pointed out that many here cited a Romney landslide. Face it, you know nothing about what is going on. Recently Ann Coulter applauded the government shutdown as a victory? Yeah, you guys really need to have someone explain to you what a bunch of clowns you look like.

See what I mean?

Miles smarter than you in politics, logic, debate, history, and probably hygiene. But judge by your own yardstick. I deal in results and I have proven that your OP is nonsense. Over and over. You've been reduced to personal attack after personal attack, calling some woman you've never met a "slut", and basically making an ass out of yourself. Not that the task wasn't 1/2 way finished already...I'm sure it's from your diet.

You appear to be of low character, and the same level of intelligence.
You are actually a cheerleader for one who wished to make her bedroom habits a government obligation.
Again, please quote where she wanted the government to pay for her "bedroom habits".

Perhaps you are not quite as dumb as you appear...
You couldn't be as dumb as you appear. It would violate the laws of physics

If that is not the case, you'd be well advised to carry notarized letters to the effect.
Wow, hard to get happy after that.

So....here is the difference....you pretend that you know me....but I actually have seen your posts.....
You've responded to 9 of them. Given the content, I think you've seen them but multi-syllable words seems to do you no favors.

Based on same, I'm bettin' that your only contribution to society is that collection of paintings on velvet of dogs playing poker
Again, hard to get happy after a putdown like that...wow... You know, you could probably tun on comedy central (the station, not your bathroom mirror) and get some better material.

Can't wait for your next attempt at a post.....as you are a pacifist out of necessity in a battle of wits.

Were you intending to sound so lame?

there are NOT facts in a SCOTUS case?

your talking points don't prove the SCOTUS has a liberal bias and that the casse didn't reach the supreme court.

EXACTLY what part of that case the SCOTUS turned down says what you claim?

Aren't there facts here:

bullshit talking points with no links?

hmmmmmm

I gave you a case submitted to the supreme court

My links are FACT yours are bullshit with no links

Ahh, the personal insults just keep coming. It's all you have left...poor baby. Nobody is proud to know you.

You misunderstand once again....

...I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you.

Hey PC,

I am proud to know you. I've always appreciated your thoughtful and well supported posts.

I wouldn't waste my time with people who somehow suppose that a snapshot in time means anything more than what was happening at that time.

You never see them post the shift in the house in 2010.

Have a great day.
The only person proud of you is an admitted liar who welched on his bet to leave the board when Romney lost. Birds of the feather flock together.

Listening...I think your endorsement of Political Hick is fantastic...it speaks volumes of the types of bacteria she attracts.

Aren't there facts here:

bullshit talking points with no links?

hmmmmmm

I gave you a case submitted to the supreme court

My links are FACT yours are bullshit with no links

English lesson for today:

fact (fkt)
n.
1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.
a. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.
b. A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.
c. Something believed to be true or real: a document laced with mistaken facts.
3. A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.

So.....I did provide facts.

You really should learn to tell the truth....but then you wouldn't be a Liberal, huh.

no you stated opinion.

I gave you proof of FACTS.

I linked you to a court case that proves your party cheats its ass off and the SCOTUS refused to help them avoid punishment for said cheating.

you gave a list of opinions

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

The consent decree has remained in effect, and DNC lawyers say they have gone to court in states such as Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Pennsylvania to challenge Republican activities that appear to target mostly black precincts. Both sides agree, however, that the consent decree does not forbid “normal poll watching” by Republican officials.

The RNC has tried repeatedly to have the consent decree lifted, contending it interferes with its efforts to combat voter fraud. But a federal judge in New Jersey in 2009 ruled that it should remain in effect, and the U.S. Court of Appeals agreed last year.

In appealing to the Supreme Court, the RNC’s lawyers cited past decisions by the justices that ended long-standing court orders involving school desegregation and prison overcrowding. But the justices with no dissent dismissed the appeal in the case of RNC vs. DNC.

FACTS you refuse to deal with

If your party doesnt CHEAT and all these decades of court cases combined are untrue why didn't the SCOTUS give them relief by taking the case?

Because they are completely documented and true.

you list of talking points cant hold up to 30 years of court records

Miles smarter than you in politics, logic, debate, history, and probably hygiene. But judge by your own yardstick. I deal in results and I have proven that your OP is nonsense. Over and over. You've been reduced to personal attack after personal attack, calling some woman you've never met a "slut", and basically making an ass out of yourself. Not that the task wasn't 1/2 way finished already...I'm sure it's from your diet.

Again, please quote where she wanted the government to pay for her "bedroom habits".

You couldn't be as dumb as you appear. It would violate the laws of physics

Wow, hard to get happy after that.

You've responded to 9 of them. Given the content, I think you've seen them but multi-syllable words seems to do you no favors.

Again, hard to get happy after a putdown like that...wow... You know, you could probably tun on comedy central (the station, not your bathroom mirror) and get some better material.

Were you intending to sound so lame?

What more is there to say.

I've explained to you that you rarely sound more intelligent than a fifth grader in composition, and the reason why I find you to be of low character.....I can't imagine anyone wanting you to offer your views to their children.

Nor do I expect you to have the ability to change.
You are what you are....and will remain so.

The good news: you are immune from any serious head injury.

Forum List

Back