Face it, libs, Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. Life is going to be hell for left wingers. The Hillary email scandal has destroyed the Dim Party for the next 50 years.

I'm going to gloat for the next 4 years.
and you keep believing that as she is sworn in ... :lmao:
Got your "safe place" ready, prog?

Just now on fox news, Trump AHEAD in early voting by 17,000+ in Florida.... sorry.
FOX noise ... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser you are ...
Forecast
President
Senate
By Natalie Jackson and Adam Hooper
Additional design by Alissa Scheller

Published Monday, Oct. 3, 2016 12:56 P.M. EDT

Updated Saturday, Oct. 29, 2016, 2:24 A.M. EDT

• Clinton
    98.2%
  • Trump
    1.7%
Photos: Getty

Is this the forecast on who will land in prison?
whats really funny here is you said you got this from Fox noise ... you said "trump AHEAD in early voting by 17,000+ votes" ... that shows us all here are gullible you are .... no news outlet has any count on how many votes have been cast for trump or hillary ... that shows us how gullible you are ... you don't know if those 17 votes are votes for hillary or trump ... you just let the people at fox noise lead you around on that ring in your nose...

hey you ware that hat well ... you know the hat they make you ware when you sit in the corner that says
D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!

Mac is good people....blue-dog democrat not some goon-ass prog....I'll vouch for him any day.

The Obama administration and the media have been covering for HIllary so long that her behavior became more and more brazen over time. The stink finally got so foul that people just couldn't tolerate it any longer. As a result, the resulting scandal will bring the entire Democrat party down with her.

Even CNN went after her yesterday....all these leftist networks are front-runners. They'll abandon her to wash the stink off themselves and concentrate on down-ballot dems. Hillary is mortally wounded but still dangerous and Obama still has the power to pardon her and probably will.

I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. Life is going to be hell for left wingers. The Hillary email scandal has destroyed the Dim Party for the next 50 years.

Just now on fox news, Trump AHEAD in early voting by 17,000+ in Florida.... sorry.
Forecast
President
Senate

• Clinton
    98.2%
  • Trump
    1.7%

whats really funny here is you said you got this from Fox noise ... you said "trump AHEAD in early voting by 17,000+ votes" ... that shows us all here are gullible you are .... no news outlet has any count on how many votes have been cast for trump or hillary ... that shows us how gullible you are ... you don't know if those 17 votes are votes for hillary or trump ... you just let the people at fox noise lead you around on that ring in your nose...

hey you ware that hat well ... you know the hat they make you ware when you sit in the corner that says
D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!
Dumbass...

THIS IS BIG=> DONALD TRUMP Continues Lead in Florida Early Voting

... and that was 5 days ago.

Mac is good people....blue-dog democrat not some goon-ass prog....I'll vouch for him any day.
I used to think so too, but I have zero faith in anyone that would vote for clinton. You have to be brain dead to do that, or hate America, or hate the constitution, or love criminals and corruption... I don't get it.

Do you have a link to the incriminating Huma emails?

Forecast
President
Senate

• Clinton
    98.2%
  • Trump
    1.7%

D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!
Dumbass...

How can he be leading when NO votes have been counted?

We know you're a flat-liner because you're a prog but c'mon.....all the early ballots have been or are being COUNTED...the totals won't be released until Nov. 8th. I have no idea where the numbers we're seeing are coming from....somebody may be leaking them.

What happened? What was revealed? Nothing?

Comey just lost all credibility is all.

Unless you show us something damaging pfft

The emails are too highly classified and will endanger Americas national security if released any more than they already have been by your hitlery......

The emails are too highly classified and will endanger Americas national security if released any more than they already have been by your hitlery......
a fork? why not one of those 18 inch wooden spoons we use to stir our big pots of tomatoe sauce?

Forecast
President
Senate

• Clinton
    98.2%
  • Trump
    1.7%

D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!
Dumbass...

Exit polls.

Forecast
President
Senate

• Clinton
    98.2%
  • Trump
    1.7%

D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!
Dumbass...

Exit polls.

Where are the mail-in ballot exit polls taken, at the post office? lol

D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!
Dumbass...

Exit polls.

The denial is strong with this one.

D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!
Dumbass...

Exit polls.

There is no end to the number of Trumpsters who will fall for that lie.

D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!
Dumbass...

Exit polls.

There is no end to the number of Trumpsters who will fall for that lie.

The likes of CNN are such Trumpsters...

Im embarrassed for those of you that think either of these people are going to do anything thats good. Bah,baaaaaah.

D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!
Dumbass...

Exit polls.

The denial is strong with this one.

If you have early voter exit polls from Florida, just post them.

D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!
Dumbass...

Exit polls.

When did I mention them? Learn to read. I said exit polling. That's done at the stations, which have been open in Florida, as well as other states.

Forum List

Back