Fastest Growing Demographic

Are they racist or do they stereotype? Not the same thing.
Seen both. Lots of acting looking/acting stereotypically, but definitely knew some that carried the chip on their shoulder.

Really? “Evil as Hell”

You’re a Christian. What sin did I commit for you to call me “evil as Hell”?
OK, Ok. Not evil, just projecting at times, as a mean spirited A-hole and often for your own amusement.

Some of the racist douche bags who constantly bitch and moan here had better get ready to adjust their venom as the racial makeup of the US continues to change, as everything in nature does.
That’s soooo cool….now show us that data that proves this is good for America? Based on the map shown in your editorial it appears all the cities with a high concentration of “multiracial“ people are disgusting shitholes…That can’t be a coincidence….what’s the common denominator?
I could be wrong, but it sure looks like fewer whites always equal less productive, more dangerous, dirtier shithole….Are you hoping to live in a less productive, more dangerous, dirtier shithole? Is that why you’re gloating over the bad news?
F0205902-B78D-43E9-B88D-DA8AF414A1B8.jpeg

OK, Ok. Not evil, just projecting at times, as a mean spirited A-hole and often for your own amusement.
That’s entirely different. A Hole, yes. 100%. Evil is telling me to turn a blind eye when leftists state that men may identify as women and share locker rooms and athletic games vs my daughters

That’s soooo cool….now show us that data that proves this is good for America? Based on the map shown in your editorial it appears all the cities with a high concentration of “multiracial“ people are disgusting shitholes…That can’t be a coincidence….what’s the common denominator?
I could be wrong, but it sure looks like fewer whites always equal less productive, more dangerous, dirtier shithole….Are you hoping to live in a less productive, more dangerous, dirtier shithole? Is that why you’re gloating over the bad news?
View attachment 550026
good call!! dead on ......

Don’t follow
The difference between looking the look, talking the talk, walking the walk and acting like they were forced into their position in life by outside forces and ready to show resentment at the drop of a hat.

Unkotare Brokeloser is SPOT ON!!!!! if the blacks were smart, they would adopt the white culture/etc...because the black culture has a history of failure ...

Forum List

Back