Fauci says polio would still be here if today's misinformation existed then

But FOX news and Facebook....thankfully...Did not exist then. And trump was only beginning his career of grift.

Fauci has not gotten anything right to date.

But you believe this prognostication ?

Figures.

Fauci has not gotten anything right to date.

But you believe this prognostication ?

Figures.
You wish trump was half as popular as Fauci. trump is, after all, the one that ignored COVID, resulting in the death of tens of thousands. History Books will attest to the fact that trump was a mass killer.

You wish trump was half as popular as Fauci. trump is, after all, the one that ignored COVID, resulting in the death of tens of thousands. History Books will attest to the fact that trump was a mass killer.

I don't recall posting anything about popularity.

Is there anything else you want to make up ?

But FOX news and Facebook....thankfully...Did not exist then. And trump was only beginning his career of grift.
You really need to read up on the oral polio vaccine problem before you use that analogy.
They probably called that misinformation too.
Washington post cdc etc admits there was a huge problem with the Bill Gates pushed oral polio vaccine.
Outbreak In Sudan And Elsewhere In Africa Is Caused By A Oral Polio Vaccine Gone Wrong.
Research & Learn about the illness caused by vaccine-derived poliovirus (VDPV), oral polio ... immune system developed VAPP and the huge numbers that died of polio-associated complications.

The question remains unanswered.

What power is granted by having people vaccinated?
The power to force people to do what the government demands based upon fear and questionable science.

I knew you were a bit dim, but holy shit buddy. Figure it out.

The power to force people to do what the government demands based upon fear and questionable science.
I wouldn’t call vaccination questionable science. It’s actually one of the most important public health advances in human history.

Still doesn’t answer what “power” they’ve achieved by the ability to get people to be vaccinated.

Is this some sort of slippery slope argument? Like today the government convinced us to get vaccinated and tomorrow they convince us to commit genocide?

Forum List

Back