FDR Admiration Society

My research has come from MANY different sources that have never even met each other. I spend more time vetting information than I do investing in new information because I have to have my "T"'s crossed and my "i"s dotted because it takes a long time to build up credibility but just one miss-step to lose it when people are on the fence. It is a long and exhaustive but I will put what I have learned up against anyone here and I will back it with facts and data. I know exactly what I am talking about...trying to marginalize them by calling them "conspiracy theories" is nothing but laziness on your part.

That guy, Cramp....he donnn need no stinkin' research!!!!

Revealing the truth about his hero is a red flag to him!!
Seriously, he is more to be pitied than scolded.............I can lead him to water but I can't make him drink.....

I'd rather beat him like a rented mule.

And I do.

Funny how your only supporter is a nutjob conspiracy theorist

Truth is my 'supporter.'

Don't you wish you could say that?
My research has come from MANY different sources that have never even met each other. I spend more time vetting information than I do investing in new information because I have to have my "T"'s crossed and my "i"s dotted because it takes a long time to build up credibility but just one miss-step to lose it when people are on the fence. It is a long and exhaustive but I will put what I have learned up against anyone here and I will back it with facts and data. I know exactly what I am talking about...trying to marginalize them by calling them "conspiracy theories" is nothing but laziness on your part.

Seriously, he is more to be pitied than scolded.............I can lead him to water but I can't make him drink.....

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/theory/conspiracy.html

www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/theory/conspiracy.html

I guess conspiracy issues fall under freedom of speech. Usually conspiracy issues are found allied with fear and rumors.

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

My supporter is "Truth, Justice and the American Way"

What ya say about that super girl?

Neither you or Dale refute or challenge my postings. You simply whine and pat yourselves on the back. When I refute and debunk your nonsense you fail to respond. Over and over you pull the same routine. Claim you are right and never wrong, toss a few insults and name calling and then issue a new flood of misdirected out of context quotes.
You claimed and still claim Canaris was a viable conduit for negotiating a conditional surrender. You added names of other Germans who could do the same. I showed how dopey your idea was by exposing the facts about how the Nazi's caught them and killed them and in the case of Canaris, his whole family. Bitch slapping you has become routine.[/QUOTEt

You haven't been able to dispute anything I have claimed.......nothing whatsoever.......bring it on because I know of which I speak......

They don't try to dispute, because they can't.

They just move on to something different....or post "Oh, yeah..but...but...."

I guess conspiracy issues fall under freedom of speech. Usually conspiracy issues are found allied with fear and rumors.

Where is any 'conspiracy theory'?
The entire premise you promote that FDR's alliance with the Soviet's and Stalin was not a strategic and pragmatic plan for winning the war against Nazi Germany is based on conclusions based on speculative and agenda driven opinions about intent. You pretend to know the intent of all of FDR's decisions and ignore the actual end results. You use distortions by connecting various situations and decisions to offer your controversial explanations that supported the implementation of policies that strengthened the Russian military to take on the brunt of fighting the massive and technologically advanced German military as a conspiracy that amounts to FDR being a traitor and or a dupe of Stalin. That is the conspiracy theory you promote.

Where is any 'conspiracy theory'?
The entire premise you promote that FDR's alliance with the Soviet's and Stalin was not a strategic and pragmatic plan for winning the war against Nazi Germany is based on conclusions based on speculative and agenda driven opinions about intent. You pretend to know the intent of all of FDR's decisions and ignore the actual end results. You use distortions by connecting various situations and decisions to offer your controversial explanations that supported the implementation of policies that strengthened the Russian military to take on the brunt of fighting the massive and technologically advanced German military as a conspiracy that amounts to FDR being a traitor and or a dupe of Stalin. That is the conspiracy theory you promote.

Even worse..

Frau Braun promotes the idea that we should have let Hitler win

Neither you or Dale refute or challenge my postings. You simply whine and pat yourselves on the back. When I refute and debunk your nonsense you fail to respond. Over and over you pull the same routine. Claim you are right and never wrong, toss a few insults and name calling and then issue a new flood of misdirected out of context quotes.
You claimed and still claim Canaris was a viable conduit for negotiating a conditional surrender. You added names of other Germans who could do the same. I showed how dopey your idea was by exposing the facts about how the Nazi's caught them and killed them and in the case of Canaris, his whole family. Bitch slapping you has become routine.[/QUOTEt

You haven't been able to dispute anything I have claimed.......nothing whatsoever.......bring it on because I know of which I speak......

Nonsense, you have been challenged endlessly and asked specific questions about your claims and follow a routine of ignoring the challenges or answering the questions. You do exactly what you claim others do. You list a new series of cut and paste quotes with your agenda driven opinions. One need only read through your threads for confirmation of this.

You have never answered the question about how the Dust Bowl Storms affected the recovery during the Great Depression. You ignore that question as if the decade of storms had no effect. You wanted to know why European economies recovered from the depression faster than America. The Dust Bowl Storms were one of the explanations. No response from you.

You criticize FDR for giving diplomatic recognition to the USSR in '33. The response was made that all the other western nations had already given diplomatic recognition and there was great pressure from American businesses to lift the sanctions and roadblocks preventing trade. No counter response from you.

You made a whole silly thread about FDR refusing to implement a southern battle front, ignoring as if you were unaware of the invasion and war in Italy and the invasion of Southern France. You foolishly ignored the Alps and proposed putting US troops fighting beside and dependent on the Russian Army. When made aware of these factors you not only ignored them and failed to respond, you continue to occasionally use the silly concept.

You still have never explained why you use the pro-isolationist libertarian pen name, Chesly Manly, the name used to leak American contingency war plans against Germany two days before Pearl Harbor. Hitler used the leak in his Declaration of War against America. You use the writings attributed to the front and cover name as a primary source of your many theses. It is an obviously unreliable political agenda driven source. You have been asked a dozen times to justify the use of that source and refused to answer.

Can you provide counter examples of simple, to the point, easy to understand questions you have asked me that I have not responded too?

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

www2.ucsc.edu/whoruhtmllesamerica/theory/conspiracy.

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

That was seriously some funny shit! Some alleged professor from some university in Santa Cruz has all the answers!! Some shill with no critical thinking skills seems to have an unwavering faith in "da gubermint". I would love to debate him or even have a discussion...I would have him stuttering and stammering within minutes. Anyone that believes that Oswald (a mediocre shot with a rifle at best) could have fired those shots with a bolt action rifle with deadly accuracy knows nothing about shooting...then we have the "magic bullet" theory where bullets do u-turns...seriously? How fucking stupid do people have to be? I have invested thousands upon THOUSANDS of hours reading and doing research. The best thing I ever did was get rid of my television because it is the greatest propaganda tool ever created. You think a website is going to derail me? I know my shit and I know a helluva lot more than you do....and you know why that is? Because I have taken the time to learn and read instead of depending on getting my information from the corporate media of which 90 percent is owned by 6 conglomerates. Conspiracies have been going on since the beginning of time. It is simply two or more people plotting and carrying out a scheme for nefarious means and to think that they do not happen that affects the way you have to eek out an existence on this shitty prison planet is beyond stupid. I know more than you....face the facts.

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

That was seriously some funny shit! Some alleged professor from some university in Santa Cruz has all the answers!! Some shill with no critical thinking skills seems to have an unwavering faith in "da gubermint". I would love to debate him or even have a discussion...I would have him stuttering and stammering within minutes. Anyone that believes that Oswald (a mediocre shot with a rifle at best) could have fired those shots with a bolt action rifle with deadly accuracy knows nothing about shooting...then we have the "magic bullet" theory where bullets do u-turns...seriously? How fucking stupid do people have to be? I have invested thousands upon THOUSANDS of hours reading and doing research. The best thing I ever did was get rid of my television because it is the greatest propaganda tool ever created. You think a website is going to derail me? I know my shit and I know a helluva lot more than you do....and you know why that is? Because I have taken the time to learn and read instead of depending on getting my information from the corporate media of which 90 percent is owned by 6 conglomerates. Conspiracies have been going on since the beginning of time. It is simply two or more people plotting and carrying out a scheme for nefarious means and to think that they do not happen that affects the way you have to eek out an existence on this shitty prison planet is beyond stupid. I know more than you....face the facts.
yes failed mail room boi , a total failure in life knows about everything!!!

No fear here at all...I simply don't swallow the bullshit that is fed to me since I have the ability to think for myself along with a keen eye for research. I attack every issue from many different angles. I do not read just things that I suspect may be true without reading the other side. There is a pro for every con and you have to have the ability to discern the information and reach your own conclusion. I have that ability while it seems that you struggle with it. I think you are smart enough that you will eventually "wake up" as to what has been done to you and it has nothing to do with left versus right, white versus black, protestant versus catholicism or poor versus rich. The elites that really call the shots use the divide and conquer strategy in order to keep us divided and fighting with each other so we never see whom the real enemy is. They use psy-ops like the Lusitania sinking, Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin and 9/11 to rally the sheep so that we will support illegal wars financed by the very same bankers that extend credit created from thin air and it is our labor that actually moves this fake Monopoly money that they use to buy up real tangible assets. I know quite a bit because I have taken the time and invested lots of it to learn how things really work and it's not what you think at all. You can either wake up now or finally see what I am saying is true when it's too late. I know how the system works and I see how it has been killing this country. I see how this country has been used to prey on countries that didn't have the resources to fight off the military industrial complex whose owners coveted the natural resources they wanted. Read John Perkins book, "Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man"....it's pretty enlightening and some things might become clearer to you.

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

And I do.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

I know more than you...and I consider myself quite blessed to make more on my own by 10 grand than the median income of a married couple whose combined income of 40K equals "middle class"......what a joke that is. I am trying to speak out for the people and I don't care about their political leanings because it makes no difference whatsoever.

I want people to wake the fuck up and start questioning what is being done to them instead of bending over and just taking it. Seriously, if people only realized that the elites haven't accomplished their goal of not needing us just yet, we could turn it all around. I see what is going on and it couldn't be clearer to me but they are closing our window of opportunity to fight back. We need a mass awakening of monumental proportions and elections do not mean shit.

No fear here at all...I simply don't swallow the bullshit that is fed to me since I have the ability to think for myself along with a keen eye for research. I attack every issue from many different angles. I do not read just things that I suspect may be true without reading the other side. There is a pro for every con and you have to have the ability to discern the information and reach your own conclusion. I have that ability while it seems that you struggle with it. I think you are smart enough that you will eventually "wake up" as to what has been done to you and it has nothing to do with left versus right, white versus black, protestant versus catholicism or poor versus rich. The elites that really call the shots use the divide and conquer strategy in order to keep us divided and fighting with each other so we never see whom the real enemy is. They use psy-ops like the Lusitania sinking, Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin and 9/11 to rally the sheep so that we will support illegal wars financed by the very same bankers that extend credit created from thin air and it is our labor that actually moves this fake Monopoly money that they use to buy up real tangible assets. I know quite a bit because I have taken the time and invested lots of it to learn how things really work and it's not what you think at all. You can either wake up now or finally see what I am saying is true when it's too late. I know how the system works and I see how it has been killing this country. I see how this country has been used to prey on countries that didn't have the resources to fight off the military industrial complex whose owners coveted the natural resources they wanted. Read John Perkins book, "Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man"....it's pretty enlightening and some things might become clearer to you.
Perkins book has been denounced and debunked by academics, the media, and government agencies and is viewed as a tin foil hat conspiracy theory promoter. Read all about it at Wikipedia. But hey, your the guy that is smarter than University Professors with Doctorate degrees and view University online essays and academic writings as common websites.

I want people to wake the fuck up and start questioning what is being done to them instead of bending over and just taking it. Seriously, if people only realized that the elites haven't accomplished their goal of not needing us just yet, we could turn it all around. I see what is going on and it couldn't be clearer to me but they are closing our window of opportunity to fight back. We need a mass awakening of monumental proportions and elections do not mean shit.
You just are angry that people are not interested in your topics of interest. There are a lot of Americans waking up to various issues and concerns, they just aren't the things that concern you. Vast awakenings have and are occurring in civil rights, economic equality, freedoms being denied in health care and education, judicial process and other issue's. When people say "wake up America" they are simply pleading for attention to their selected agendas and interest. Sorry, there are not more folks who want to focus on old conspiracy theories. That's just the way it is. If conspirators killed Kennedy, they got away with it.

Truth is my 'supporter.'

Truth is my 'supporter.'

Truth is my 'supporter.'

Truth is my 'supporter.'

I know more than you...and I consider myself quite blessed to make more on my own by 10 grand than the median income of a married couple whose combined income of 40K equals "middle class"......what a joke that is. I am trying to speak out for the people and I don't care about their political leanings because it makes no difference whatsoever.

Knowing more than that poster quite a low bar....

"We need a mass awakening of monumental proportions..."

If only.....

Perkins book has been denounced and debunked by academics, the media, and government agencies and is viewed as a tin foil hat conspiracy theory promoter. Read all about it at Wikipedia. But hey, your the guy that is smarter than University Professors with Doctorate degrees and view University online essays and academic writings as common websites.

Yeah, anyone can write on Wikipedia and unless these "professors" have ever worked for the CIA or the corporate "gubermint" that is USA.INC? How would they know? What we do know is that this corporate entity has funded and propped up any despot that will play ball with them so the money rolls in...don't play ball? There is a coup de 'etat like what happened in Iraq, Iran, Chile, etc, etc......USA.INC doesn't spread "democracy" (which is a joke because America was founded as a Republic)....USA.INC is about the bottom line on the ledger sheet...think, learn, grow and evolve....

Forum List

Back