Federal Court Freezes Biden's Covid Vaccine Mandate for Businesses.

You will never be able to preach to me about history. First off, inoculation is not a vaccine. It is actually injecting a live version of the virus into a person. Usually taken directly from one of the sores of the infected. It is a whole different ballgame and the mortality rate of undergoing the procedure was over one percent, but perhaps less than two. Last I checked, I am pretty sure it is far less than one out of hundred dying from the Covid vaccine. I think it might be like one in a million.

Now by the Revolutionary War the practice of inoculation for Smallpox had been practiced for about 50 years, although there is some possibility that it was tried earlier, although rather rare. Would you be willing to accept a mandate for inoculation after 50 years of use, if the mortality rate was over one out of 100? Washington had no problem with it.

Surely that Impolitic Act, restraining Inoculation in Virginia,4 can never be continued—If I was a Member of that Assembly I would rather move for a Law to compell the Masters of Families to inoculate every Child born within a certain limitted time under severe Penalties.

See, that is the thing about history. You yahoos can spout and spit all you want. The above are George Washington's own words. Sorry that he was not a perfect speller. And here is the thing, there is no record whatsoever of a single soldier refusing to be inoculated. Back then, we had real patriots. Not these pretend patriots that are so vocal today. And soldier that refuses to be vaccinated for Covid should be given an immediate dishonorable discharge, Washington would have probably had them hanged

Polio, there were limited studies in the 1930's, and for the vaccine used at the time, the mortality rate was about equal to that of Smallpox inoculation. The first extensive studies of the vaccine being used for the mandate began in 1955, the mandate happened in 1957, two years later. Do you really believe that today's research capabilities are equivalent to those in the 1950's?
Sure, your perception of the world is real.

:rolleyes:

Folks are just dropping dead in the streets of COVID.

Just today, I braved the dead bodies in the streets, as a went out for supplies . . . . .

Finally you tell the correct story about something. This is what happens when you don't lower your head, NOT SHUT DOWN and let it run it's course so it can't MUTATE FOREVER.........

Then you use the entire world as LAB RATS for EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES.

Tell me..........do the spike proteins stay in one place or move all over the body. Do the spike proteins go to the heart and cause problems.........do the spike proteins get into your bone marrow.......so when they spike your body defends organs all over the body causing long term damage.

hmmmm

:popcorn:
Fauci should be run out of town the liar. He's a menace to the world at this point.

And yet again you say words I said THAT I NEVER SAID. You purposely tried to say I would not allow Rape and Incest victims to get an Abortion.............That is NOT TRUE......And Red States have mainly put in laws after the mother has had months to choose. Late Term abortion is CERTAINLY NOT IN THAT GROUP.

Anyways...........this is how people TWIST WHAT PEOPLE SAY............You have ZERO RIGHT TO TELL ME TO TAKE THE JAB. You HAVE ZERO RIGHT to MAKE ME PROVE I'VE HAD THE JAB.

It is MY BUSINESS And not yours. And it is between me and my doctor to decide what I should do

These mandates ..........so called.........don't factor in NATURAL IMMUNITY from already having Covid. They don't factor in Heart disease.........poeple with existing blood clot problems.......etc.

Who are they to BLANKET ORDER VACCINES WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE of each persons medical conditions.

This is wrong on so many parts if you believe in Freedom. If you can't see that. Then you must HATE FREEDOM.
Exactly.... He is using this thing politically. That is his game, so kudos for you catching it, and then scorning him over it.

Freee dried mandates put on ice
Fauci is a ghoul who got into immunology not to save mankind but rather to create deadly viruses for experimentation.
He LIED Under Oath about it too......Rand Paul and the ECo alliance.

DOJ is bought and paid for.........crimes are never punished for the Corrupt Politicians and their lackeys

Guess you don't know much about history. Washington required his troops to be inoculated against smallpox, a procedure with a one to two percent death rate.
Washington was the commanding general at the time, not the President, and his order extended only to his troops. Apples/oranges
Smallpox has a 30% death rate and killed more US soldiers than the Redcoats.
The polio vaccine is another example, and yes it was mandated.
By state laws, as applied by local school boards. There is no federal mandate for the polio vaccine.
This proposal, going through OSHA, does have precedents. The government has required food service workers to get the Hepatitis A vaccine in areas with an outbreak. The government requires vaccinations for people traveling to certain parts of the world.
These are case and threat specific, not a wholesale mandate for all private employers - and thus,do not constitute a precedent.

Last edited:
Gain of function . Combining different species can do that for you. Why they can't find the origin.

The origin was in a test tube.
The viral genome shows no deliberate manipulation in precisely those places where it should have happened. Test-tube is not correct, and it has not been found in bats..

The viral genome shows no deliberate manipulation in precisely those places where it should have happened. Test-tube is not correct, and it has not been found in bats..
So who knows what animal it came from at this time.............Do they even know.?

RT, "Russia Today", is the mouthpiece of the Russian government and Russian military.

RTs sole reason for existence is to harm American and America's allies.
And Rt did not render that court decision you idiot leftist prog.

You claim it's none of HIS business.
Which means it's none of YOUR business.

And yet......you stick your nose into it full force?!!

giphy.gif
I'm not condemning these women, I'm defending them. Every woman has a choice when they become pregnant, there's only one good reason to get pregnant and that would be that you want to have and love a child, but there are a million reasons not to have a child. The women who choose to have children are never condemned, for some reason the women who choose not to have children are condemned. That is pure hypocrisy. I honestly believe they deserved the same opportunity of choice. No matter what you fanatics say I'm not going to change my mind. Control over one's own body has to be the most fundamental right there is.

Whats being gay got to do with this?

If a woman or a man doesn't want pregnancy, then there's all sorts of protection. Including sterilization of BOTH parties.

A fetus IS A LIVING THING! A human body CANNOT make life from DEATH. We are not Dr. Frankensteins!
Therefore LIVING TISSUE/DNA/EGGS/SPERM are used to created another life. If you don't want it, don't have sex if you aren't going to take precautions!!

There are a myriad of tests both women and men can take to see if they are GENETICALLY SAFE to breed. Yet 99.99% of the human population REFUSES TO DO SO BEFOREHAND!! Then society is forced to care for these kids because the "parents" are SO INEPT they refused to test themselves!! So WHY not just kill these kids?
They are unwanted, they are a drain on society, they have no obvious functions that can enhance society. They are just lumps of flesh, sitting there, stumbling around, drooling all over. WHY NOT KILL THEM?

Because it's MURDER.

Doesn't matter if they are outside the womb or inside the womb. Life is life, and the hypocrites are going to use it for their fodder, like they do everything else.

Other circumstances like rape are considerations, accidents, or toxic contaminants are taken into consideration when medically dealing with what the woman has gone through.

Abortion is murder. And like murder....even LEGAL murder.....there are steps that must be taken in order to get to that point where the life can be taken.

Humans have the ability to CONTROL THEMSELVES. Those that do not, must pay the price for their arrogance, narcissism, and stupidity......as well as the intentional murder of created life.
The Texas law is at 6 weeks, at 6 weeks it isn't even a fetus yet never mind an " unborn child ". And feticide is not murder, God does it all the time, but when he does it, there's no condemnation and it's called a " miscarriage ". Time to grow up everybody, you weren't aborted, just a case of " arrested development ", what did you do wrong anyway ?

Whats being gay got to do with this?

If a woman or a man doesn't want pregnancy, then there's all sorts of protection. Including sterilization of BOTH parties.

A fetus IS A LIVING THING! A human body CANNOT make life from DEATH. We are not Dr. Frankensteins!
Therefore LIVING TISSUE/DNA/EGGS/SPERM are used to created another life. If you don't want it, don't have sex if you aren't going to take precautions!!

There are a myriad of tests both women and men can take to see if they are GENETICALLY SAFE to breed. Yet 99.99% of the human population REFUSES TO DO SO BEFOREHAND!! Then society is forced to care for these kids because the "parents" are SO INEPT they refused to test themselves!! So WHY not just kill these kids?
They are unwanted, they are a drain on society, they have no obvious functions that can enhance society. They are just lumps of flesh, sitting there, stumbling around, drooling all over. WHY NOT KILL THEM?

Because it's MURDER.

Doesn't matter if they are outside the womb or inside the womb. Life is life, and the hypocrites are going to use it for their fodder, like they do everything else.

Other circumstances like rape are considerations, accidents, or toxic contaminants are taken into consideration when medically dealing with what the woman has gone through.

Abortion is murder. And like murder....even LEGAL murder.....there are steps that must be taken in order to get to that point where the life can be taken.

Humans have the ability to CONTROL THEMSELVES. Those that do not, must pay the price for their arrogance, narcissism, and stupidity......as well as the intentional murder of created life.
I said I was gay because I don't have to deal with the issue on a personal level. I am not emotionally invested in it one way or the other. I look at it as a matter of civics and fundamental human rights. You're asking existing women to give up the rights to govern their own body over the rights of a " possible future human being ". I favor protecting people that are already here. If an organism that isn't even a fetus yet ceases to exist for one reason or another that might just be a blessing in disguise, the world is already overpopulated, the human race is not going to go extinct because they aren't reproducing enough, quite the opposite, it's all been way overdone and this crisis started at least as far back as 1850. Plus if all these pre-fetuses and fetuses are saved and become children, unwanted children the number of children with severe problems both mental and physical will multiply unbelievably and the state will be responsible for them, not the mothers, because they were forced to bear these unwanted children. The prison population of the United States would soon be eclipsed by the number of children in state institutions. Many would be unadoptable. Be careful what you wish for. And lastly the problem of overpopulation will have to be addressed within the next 20 years or so and if the government has the power to stop abortions now they will have the power to stop women from having children in the near future. This cause is already lost, if people actually cared enough in the past they could have done this in the early part of the 19th century but one crisis after another it never came to fruition and thankfully so overpopulation situation would be much worse. Time has a way of working things out. Enjoy what you can in this life, no why you're defending what you're defending when you raise your voice to be heard. All women deserve our support not just some of them all women.

This is a good policy with the exception of the “prove yourself not Covid” Your referenced 11 out of 550 is proof enough that no one need to prove themself “innocent”
If one of my people tests positive for Covid, how the fuck is it bad policy to require a negative test?

It's not the responsibility of the unvaccinated to protect the vaccinated.

That's the vaccines job.
Actually that's traditionally been the Govt/Public Health department's job.
Vaccines are mandated in virtually in every state to enter any public school and they are still being given withOut choice to the children of MAGA's who only object to killer COVID protection but are OK with mandatory chicken pox and measles vaccine being given to their children without protest.
The blatant politics/hypocrisy and ignorance is astonishing.
You seem to have many logic issues.
`

Forum List

Back