Federal Government Caves to Right Wing Terrorists At Bundy Ranch

Yes, steal his cattle and maybe even kill him. Meanwhile, refuse to secure our Borders. Seems very hypocritical and Un-American to me.

you are un-american you little shit. They didnt steal his cattle, not kill him. I didnt see you driving over there to support him. No you sat at your computer like an armchair warrior and whined. You fucking pussy, go get off your ass and do something.

No, they didn't kill him...but you are SALIVATING over the thought! Does the thought of his entire family being killed give you an erection?

Sadly, some on this Board would have liked to see that. All because he's not likely a fellow Communist/Democrat. Their partisan politics has made them deranged. If they felt he were one of them, they would be helping him.

The fact that Bundy paid his grazing fees every year just won't be recognized by statists. It's ignored. Completely.

This country was born out of unfair taxation. This is just the latest incarnation.

he didnt, your lying.

He did.,..you're willfully ignorant, really stupid, and pure evil.

he didnt. Only thing ive seen is he might have sent the money to the state, in which the state returned his money because he can't "fire" BLM like he wanted to. He needs to send the money to BLM, he didnt thus he owes his fees for allowing his cows to graze.

want to keep going? because you will end up being wrong just like everyone else.

Yes, steal his cattle and maybe even kill him. Meanwhile, refuse to secure our Borders. Seems very hypocritical and Un-American to me.

you are un-american you little shit. They didnt steal his cattle, not kill him. I didnt see you driving over there to support him. No you sat at your computer like an armchair warrior and whined. You fucking pussy, go get off your ass and do something.

No, they didn't kill him...but you are SALIVATING over the thought! Does the thought of his entire family being killed give you an erection?

wow...seems like you are hoping it does. Like the man dick don't you? Creepy

Would you say that if we were all willing to head to the southern border and fight off the influx of illegals? I've done so more than once but was condemned by your Pied Piper (liberal media).

You too! I've been to the border more than once too. I was part of the group that protected a ranch just outside of San Diego that was being overrun by drug mules. Which group were you with?

The fact that Bundy paid his grazing fees every year just won't be recognized by statists. It's ignored. Completely.

This country was born out of unfair taxation. This is just the latest incarnation.

he didnt, your lying.

He stole from the federal government. Of course you crackpot denialists are going to add this to your list of delusions. Because you're all nuts, you reinforce each other and the result is another madness of crowds phenomenon.

Learn to think.

Would you say that if we were all willing to head to the southern border and fight off the influx of illegals? I've done so more than once but was condemned by your Pied Piper (liberal media).

You too! I've been to the border more than once too. I was part of the group that protected a ranch just outside of San Diego that was being overrun by drug mules. Which group were you with?

lol. Who tended your cats while you were gone? I always love the 'I was there' stories.

lol. Who tended your cats while you were gone? I always love the 'I was there' stories.

Which group were you with?

The rancher was in violation of the law. The feds were acting on a court order to remove the cows. Now that the RW nuts have poured gasoline on the fire, the feds backed down, and now THEY are in violation of the law for not enforcing a lawful court order. In theory, and maybe even in practice, the guy who made the decision to back down could lose his job.

The rancher was in violation of the law. The feds were acting on a court order to remove the cows. Now that the RW nuts have poured gasoline on the fire, the feds backed down, and now THEY are in violation of the law for not enforcing a lawful court order. In theory, and maybe even in practice, the guy who made the decision to back down could lose his job.

Oh the "poor" government thugs. You can't even fire a Government agent for IRS/NSA/Bengazhi scandals.

The ranchers should send the government a bill for the fertilizing of BLM land with their cattle.

Are you going to send us a bill for fertilizing this board?

I think libbies are mad because they can't call us "Keyboard warriors" anymore. They know we actually congregate in armed force.

Libbies are shaking in their boots, the whole system is about to cave in on them.

It was the Director of the Bureau of Land Management. Okay, fire him.

There were less than 100 federal agents there including the mercenaries they hired. There were thousands of armed citizens there. The order to cease operations had to be made or all of those federal agents would have been slaughtered. All it would have needed was one gunshot, by anyone and it would have been a bloodbath, with the feds getting the short end.

Glad you feel that way.

I know a few homeless vets.

Where do you live again?

I am sure they would appreciate your bed and bath.

Seriously, you want to steal the guy's cattle and maybe even kill him, but you don't want to secure our Borders. He's a fellow American for God's sake. Shame on you.

I'm serious man.

I do work for charities.

I'd love to put some of these folks up.

PM your address.

How many are staying with you?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

he didnt, your lying.

He stole from the federal government. Of course you crackpot denialists are going to add this to your list of delusions. Because you're all nuts, you reinforce each other and the result is another madness of crowds phenomenon.

Learn to think.

The Federal Government stole from the State of Nevada and the people of that State to begin with. That region of the State has been used as grazing land for more than a century.

There were less than 100 federal agents there including the mercenaries they hired. There were thousands of armed citizens there. The order to cease operations had to be made or all of those federal agents would have been slaughtered. All it would have needed was one gunshot, by anyone and it would have been a bloodbath, with the feds getting the short end.

They'll bring tanks and napalm next time. Whatever it takes to exercise the enforcement of their draconian laws.

Forum List

Back