Feds start fight with American Patriots in Oregon

Can you answer my question?

Why should the occupiers be given free land?

Great Question. Our history is built upon the foundation of TAKING land from occupiers. 'You want it? Take it. Those with the most guns / force - the government - gets to keep it.'

'Manifest Destiny' - 'I want the land you are own, so I am going to take it, even if I have to kill you for it.'

You buy a house. You 'own' the house. You 'occupy' the house. The government shows up and says they can make more money with the property than you provide as a home-owner or they need to put a freeway in, 'we're taking your land - here's a 'few bucks' (the value of your house as THEY see it) - get out.'

Claiming ownership or seizing land as your own and claiming it is yours when you are not the government is down-right un-American. :p

Great Question. Our history is built upon the foundation of TAKING land from occupiers. 'You want it? Take it. Those with the most guns / force - the government - gets to keep it.'

'Manifest Destiny' - 'I want the land you are own, so I am going to take it, even if I have to kill you for it.'

You buy a house. You 'own' the house. You 'occupy' the house. The government shows up and says they can make more money with the property than you provide as a home-owner or they need to put a freeway in, 'we're taking your land - here's a 'few bucks' (the value of your house as THEY see it) - get out.'

Claiming ownership or seizing land as your own and claiming it is yours when you are not the government is down-right un-American. :p

If you really believed that, you would not vote for Drumpf and yet, my bet is that you will/would.

In any event, that has not happened to any of these people.

Or am I incorrect? Haven any of the occupiers had their lawfully purchased land taken from them via eminent domain?

The only thing I've seen is that they tried to steal private property and the owner had to replace his fence at his own expense.

AND They have been stealing public property.

Why should they be given free land?

You just gave a description of one of the major ways Trump has made money over the years. He is a master at getting the government to inflict eminent domain to steal property.

1. Bundy called for the remaining militia members to go home. As we have seen already with this shooting things can only end badly.

2. Funny how you emphasize smoking weed; yet, it was you liberals who fought so hard to make it legal. :p

3. 'WAITING' to die...like Finicum died during a 'routine' traffic stop? Are you implying if they remain they will be killed or that if they remain, put up resistance - attempt to fight - they will be killed? Big difference.

1. Bundy called for the remaining militia members to go home. As we have seen already with this shooting things can only end badly.

2. Funny how you emphasize smoking weed; yet, it was you liberals who fought so hard to make it legal. :p

3. 'WAITING' to die...like Finicum died during a 'routine' traffic stop? Are you implying if they remain they will be killed or that if they remain, put up resistance - attempt to fight - they will be killed? Big difference.

The poster did not emphasize them smoking dope. Its what the guy said. What's wrong with quoting what he actually said?

Someone here said most of these guys are morms. I thought morms don't drink booze and do dope. Guess I was wrong.

Why should they given free land?

If you really believed that, you would not vote for Drumpf and yet, my bet is that you will/would.
'Sucker's Bet' - you lose. I am not a 'Trump' guy.

How can you 'steal' public property? You can occupy it. You can use it. How can you 'steal' it?

The Bundys, for example, were raising cattle on public lands their family had used for about 100 years. The land was still there. It wasn't 'stolen'. Then a millionaire Democrats got the opportunity to make a lot of money using that same public land .He tried to make the rancher leave - he wouldn't. So he called in the 'Militant Enforcement Division' of the Bureau of Land Management. They came in, aimed sniper rifles at the heads of the rancher's wife and kids, STOLE about 100 head of his cows and slaughtered them in an attempt to intimidate and force the rancher off the land.

Last I checked, the DOJ is responsible for stepping in and handling criminal acts, breaking the law, NOT the Bureau of land management. If the rancher was breaking the law the DOJ should have had him arrested, NOT allow the BLM to aim sniper rifles at unarmed women and children or steal and slaughter a man's cows. In this case I would argue that the BLM was just as much in violation of the law, if not more so, than the rancher.

'Sucker's Bet' - you lose. I am not a 'Trump' guy.

How can you 'steal' public property? You can occupy it. You can use it. How can you 'steal' it?

The Bundys, for example, were raising cattle on public lands their family had used for about 100 years. The land was still there. It wasn't 'stolen'. Then a millionaire Democrats got the opportunity to make a lot of money using that same public land .He tried to make the rancher leave - he wouldn't. So he called in the 'Militant Enforcement Division' of the Bureau of Land Management. They came in, aimed sniper rifles at the heads of the rancher's wife and kids, STOLE about 100 head of his cows and slaughtered them in an attempt to intimidate and force the rancher off the land.

Last I checked, the DOJ is responsible for stepping in and handling criminal acts, breaking the law, NOT the Bureau of land management. If the rancher was breaking the law the DOJ should have had him arrested, NOT allow the BLM to aim sniper rifles at unarmed women and children or steal and slaughter a man's cows. In this case I would argue that the BLM was just as much in violation of the law, if not more so, than the rancher.

Your half-factual, half-fiction rant does not address the question.

First, they did try to steal both private and public property but that's pretty much what they've always done. They are welfare queens on the govt dole.

Why should they be given free land?

My family has been on US land for a few hundred years too. Should I be given free land?

“He was not on his knees, none of that,” McConnell said. “He was none of that nonsense. You know, that was a miscommunication on somebody else’s part. But he went after them. He charged them. You know, LaVoy was very passionate about what he was doing up here.”

Finicum claimed early on during the occupation that he was willing to die for his interpretation of the U.S. Constitution.

By 'miscommunication', I think they mean "What? They have a fucking video?! Oh, well then all that shit we made up, forget it. Okay?'
no video , that is a lie.

HE CHARGED THE OFFICERS! You think he left his rifle in the car? The video is on Facebook somewhere. I have noT found it. LIAR!
I have no fkn idea and neither did the non eyewitness.

The dude was driving and he jumped out of the car according to someone, not the guy being interviewed, but someone. Let's see he left the car in gear and made sure he got back in the car after jumping out to get a rifle that no one said was in the vehicle.
The moron was criminal. He tried to escape from law enforcement. He told law enforcement to fuck off. He tried to intimidate law enforcement. He tried to take over government buildings and land. He was anti-American. He got what he deserved. The rest should got to prison for aiding a terrorist.

My family has been on US land for a few hundred years too. Should I be given free land?
Does your family claim the land as their own?
Are they using the land or did they 'steal' it?

Are you saying / you are defending the practice of ... because a millionaire politician wants to use public lands for his own profit that another American is using it is then, therefore, ok for the BLM to by-pass the DOJ, take on their role as 'law enforcer', aim sniper rifles at innocent people's (women and children's) heads, steal a man's cattle and slaughter them, and try to INTIMIDATE them off the land instead of having the DOJ step in and enforce the law?
...cause that is what it sounds like you are saying...

Forum List

Back