Final Republican Election?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'm figuring this is the last election the Republican Party even stand a chance of winning the Presidency, what then?

I'm figuring this is the last election the Republican Party even stand a chance of winning the Presidency, what then?

Too bad they don't have a chance of winning this time. They might have...if they'd nominated Kasich or Rubio.
Liberal media would have fucked them too. Why would a Republican vote for a fucking Democrat like Kasich.

Too bad they don't have a chance of winning this time. They might have...if they'd nominated Kasich or Rubio.

Nope, any Republican candidate would have been crucified by the media and their Hillary campaign, if nothing else Trump's not going quietly, Kasich and Rubio would be dust by now.

Besides, Kasich's word is crap to Trump Republicans now...

Last edited:

Nope, any Republican candidate would have been crucified by the media and their Hillary campaign, if nothing else Trump's not going quietly, Kasich and Rubio would be dust by now.
Absofuckinloutley.

Seems like it's the last election where we have a chance to vote for a republic. The founding fathers gave us "Republic, if you can keep it", we failed. Although, I suppose the word "republic" still appears in "banana-republic".

Liberal media would have fucked them too. Why would a Republican vote for a fucking Democrat like Kasich.

No, instead they are going to vote for a Democrat like Trump.

Hardly.

Well, you can only double the national debt, finance a future nuclear terrorist nation and grow a terrorist organization so many times before the shit hits the fan etc.

.. and thanks for nothing of value..:lol:

Last edited:
Data Driven Voter Alignment Analysis Paints a Grim Future for the Republican Party

Data shows the Republican Party is on the edge of the precipice. Demographics alone will render that party impetent and unable to win national elections.

As a last ditch effort Republicans and their supporters have been busy gaining control of state legislatures and passing their weird draconian laws, most of which are being struck down by the courts. Another tact they are taking is an attempt at a Constitutional Convention where 34 states can pass amendments to the Constitution and make them laws that the court can't strike down. In this way they can make gay marriage and abortion illegal as well as things like the EPA and other government agencies they don't like.

They even recently held a mock convention in preparation for the day they may get to do this.
Mock Article V Convention of States To Be Held in Colonial Williamsburg

Make no mistake, these people aren't happy that democracy works against them. That 'voting' only passes laws and elects people that don't hold their view of the world.
So they want desperately to change the Constitution so they don't have to compete in elections and don't have to have enough votes to have their way. They want to codify their mostly religious view of the world and force the rest of the population to follow it. This is the opposite of democracy as instead of just holding their beliefs and living their lives as they see fit, which the Constitution now guarantees, they want to strip those rights from everyone else.

As I've said before, these folks have given up on democracy where everyone has a vote and a voice.

Yeah, too bad. I really hate seeing President Donald J Trump kicking ass day in and day out. We going double of nothing on these midterms?

Data Driven Voter Alignment Analysis Paints a Grim Future for the Republican Party

Data shows the Republican Party is on the edge of the precipice. Demographics alone will render that party impetent and unable to win national elections.

As a last ditch effort Republicans and their supporters have been busy gaining control of state legislatures and passing their weird draconian laws, most of which are being struck down by the courts. Another tact they are taking is an attempt at a Constitutional Convention where 34 states can pass amendments to the Constitution and make them laws that the court can't strike down. In this way they can make gay marriage and abortion illegal as well as things like the EPA and other government agencies they don't like.

They even recently held a mock convention in preparation for the day they may get to do this.

Make no mistake, these people aren't happy that democracy works against them. That 'voting' only passes laws and elects people that don't hold their view of the world.
So they want desperately to change the Constitution so they don't have to compete in elections and don't have to have enough votes to have their way. They want to codify their mostly religious view of the world and force the rest of the population to follow it. This is the opposite of democracy as instead of just holding their beliefs and living their lives as they see fit, which the Constitution now guarantees, they want to strip those rights from everyone else.

As I've said before, these folks have given up on democracy where everyone has a vote and a voice.
yet the democrats are facing the #walkaway campaing....how sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!

PUBLISHED ON: NOV 1, 2016

You're as out of date as this thread. LMAO

Yeah, too bad. I really hate seeing President Donald J Trump kicking ass day in and day out. We going double of nothing on these midterms?
Lamo! Slow news day?

Forum List

Back