"Fingerprint" of Greenland ice melt seen in satellite sea level data

Of course we are. That’s the direction they are heading. No fossil fuel generating by 2050. You never heard about this before?
Yeah, it’s hilarious!! I most likely won’t be here then, but it is hilarious

You can certainly change your claim to......

"I can’t think of a better way to usher in the next glacial cycle other than by reducing the use of fossil fuels in the middle of an ice age"

At least that claim wouldn't have the obvious math and physics errors of the original.
Only an idiot would believe there would be no impact from converting photons into electricity that would have otherwise produced heat.

Only an idiot would believe there would be no impact from converting photons into electricity that would have otherwise produced heat.

Only an idiot thinks that the electricity doesn't produce the same heat when used that was "removed" from the earth’s energy balance at the panel.

Still waiting
That’s the data for 2021 by generating source. It shows exactly what I said. They are using fossil fuel electrical generation as their swing source. When renewables come on line they back off of generating electricity from coal and natural gas. When renewables go off line they ramp up generation from coal and natural gas fired plants.

Only an idiot thinks that the electricity doesn't produce the same heat when used that was "removed" from the earth’s energy balance at the panel.
Waste heat from electricity usage is the same regardless of how it was generated. And you have yet to explain how waste heat from electricity usage heats the surface of the planet like you claimed. It doesn’t. Which is why you can’t explain how it does.

You doubt my fridge could trigger glacial advance?
I've measured the temp, it's for sure lower inside the fridge.
No. I don’t. I think converting photons into electricity which would have otherwise produced heat on the planet’s surface would if it done globally at scale.

Waste heat from electricity usage is the same regardless of how it was generated. And you have yet to explain how waste heat from electricity usage heats the surface of the planet like you claimed. It doesn’t. Which is why you can’t explain how it does.

And you have yet to explain how waste heat from electricity usage heats the surface of the planet like you claimed.

It's that pesky First Law.

Maybe you could ask a friend to explain it to you?

Cooling?

19 watts become electricity and 76 watts are heat.

Versus 60 watts of heat for the sand without the panel.
Let me know when you get your paper published.

Again…. Even though the panels may reflect less solar radiation, the photons being converted into electricity more than offset the increased solar radiation absorbed by the lower albedo PV cells. Which is why there was less infrared heat emitted at the solar farms after the panels were installed.

And you have yet to explain how waste heat from electricity usage heats the surface of the planet like you claimed.

It's that pesky First Law.

Maybe you could ask a friend to explain it to you?
That’s not explaining how waste heat from electricity usage heats the surface of the planet.

Let me know when you get your paper published.

Again…. Even though the panels may reflect less solar radiation, the photons being converted into electricity more than offset the increased solar radiation absorbed by the lower albedo PV cells. Which is why there was less infrared heat emitted at the solar farms after the panels were installed.

You need a paper to prove 76 is larger than 60?

the photons being converted into electricity more than offset the increased solar radiation absorbed by the lower albedo PV cells.

The 19 watts moved to the city don't "offset" the extra 35 watts retained.
Even if we violated the First Law by pretending the 19 watts doesn't result in heat.

You need a paper to prove 76 is larger than 60?

the photons being converted into electricity more than offset the increased solar radiation absorbed by the lower albedo PV cells.

The 19 watts moved to the city don't "offset" the extra 35 watts retained.
Even if we violated the First Law by pretending the 19 watts doesn't result in heat.
I need a paper refuting the paper which measured an incremental cooling effect at six solar farms during daylight hours when photons were being converted into electricity instead of producing heat on the earth’s surface.

The 19 extra watts in the city heat the planet just as much as the 19 fewer watts at the farm cool the planet.
There’s no incremental change in waste heat from replacing electricity generated from fossil fuels with electricity generated from solar.

And you have yet to explain your ridiculous claim that waste heat heats the surface of the planet like photons do.

Forum List

Back