Fla. doc's sign warns off Obama supporters

hmmmm....seems to me, there are millions who voted for obama, who did not support the health care bill....

bull crap to the ''they don't want to hear CRAPOLA'',....JUST PARTISAN RHETORIC ON your part Immie..............what the Doctor did, was unethical...end of story.

WHY is this so hard to just admit and move on....why give support to this doc, who was a hysterical idiot?? why?

he did NOT say you CAN go elsewhere....he SAID, go elsewhere....no?

It is not unethical. Show me where he turned anyone away. Show me where he refused medical services to anyone.

Dante says it is inferred. BS! Show me where he refused service to anyone that asked of it.

Also, show me even a shred of evidence that they want to hear decent. Just a shred of it.

You can't because anyone that says they don't like this bill gets called hysterical.

Oh by the way, I have asked you four times in this thread to show me where he was hysterical. I have even defined the word for you and you have ignored it.

You are the only ones who are hysterical over this and it is because, someone had the balls to stand up and say NO!

Immie

immie (and others participating in this thread), his note on his lobby door showed his craziness, or obsession, or politicking or hysteria....call it 'something' softer than those names that i listed if it makes you feel better....but it is 'something', it is not NOTHING.

(And yes, I can also understand how calling this guy a loony tune can be annoying...or a reason alone to fight about THAT... due to all of the Tea Party accusation crapola that has been going on.)

i'm sorry, if you think what he did is ok...

I can thoroughly understand the position, that this is not illegal to do in Florida, no state law is broken...if this is in deed fact, then so be it....

But just consider this....whether he actually came face to face with a patient and verbally turned them away, verses them being turned away at the door via his very nasty and unprofessional message to them, is simply semantics to me....and as i pointed out previously, one of his patients, did read the message from him on the sign and did turn away and leave, as he asked her to do, via his message on the sign.

I just do not see how anyone can say that he did NOT ask anyone to seek services for a urologist elsewhere, if they voted for Obama, because the TRUTH is, this is precisely what he did, IN WRITING, and for ALL TO SEE, there really isn't much more solid proof than that ya know....?

I don't know if he did this because he was strung tighter than a violin, or if it was some political stunt that brought attention to his wife who is running for political office...?

THIS is NOT the gist of my argument or ''whine'' as you seem to want to call it, for some political posturing move, i presume:eusa_whistle:....

My argument, for the sake of arguing at all over this, is simply that I believe what he did is unethical, not right, just plain wrong (don't know how else to say it?) and I honestly can not understand why everyone else in the whole wide world times 7, do not see it the same way....?:confused:

I am not trying to argue whether he broke the law, gets his license to practice reneged, or loses all of his clients due to this thing that he did or any of the other kazillion things that have been said on this thread...

My real concern is that people other than me and a few others, just don't simply see this as 'wrong' on the doc's part, 'unprofessional' on the Doc's part?

Care

You are crazy. That note simply made a political statement. One that is opposed to your point of view. Which is the only thing that makes him a bad person. God forbid people don't worship Obama. Face it, you libs can't handle the fact that we don't all bow down to Obama and worship the very ground he shits on.

What is it about making political statements that has your panties in a wad?

Let me ask it another way... why do you feel that you have the right to make political statements every time you want to call Bush the Anti-Christ... which is sacrilegious to say the least, yet, other people who don't bow down to Obama are not allowed to make their own political statements?

Immie

It is not unethical. Show me where he turned anyone away. Show me where he refused medical services to anyone.

Dante says it is inferred. BS! Show me where he refused service to anyone that asked of it.

Also, show me even a shred of evidence that they want to hear decent. Just a shred of it.

You can't because anyone that says they don't like this bill gets called hysterical.

Oh by the way, I have asked you four times in this thread to show me where he was hysterical. I have even defined the word for you and you have ignored it.

You are the only ones who are hysterical over this and it is because, someone had the balls to stand up and say NO!

Immie

immie (and others participating in this thread), his note on his lobby door showed his craziness, or obsession, or politicking or hysteria....call it 'something' softer than those names that i listed if it makes you feel better....but it is 'something', it is not NOTHING.

(And yes, I can also understand how calling this guy a loony tune can be annoying...or a reason alone to fight about THAT... due to all of the Tea Party accusation crapola that has been going on.)

I can thoroughly understand the position, that this is not illegal to do in Florida, no state law is broken...if this is in deed fact, then so be it....

But just consider this....whether he actually came face to face with a patient and verbally turned them away, verses them being turned away at the door via his very nasty and unprofessional message to them, is simply semantics to me....and as i pointed out previously, one of his patients, did read the message from him on the sign and did turn away and leave, as he asked her to do, via his message on the sign.

I just do not see how anyone can say that he did NOT ask anyone to seek services for a urologist elsewhere, if they voted for Obama, because the TRUTH is, this is precisely what he did, IN WRITING, and for ALL TO SEE, there really isn't much more solid proof than that ya know....?

I don't know if he did this because he was strung tighter than a violin, or if it was some political stunt that brought attention to his wife who is running for political office...?

THIS is NOT the gist of my argument or ''whine'' as you seem to want to call it, for some political posturing move, i presume:eusa_whistle:....

My argument, for the sake of arguing at all over this, is simply that I believe what he did is unethical, not right, just plain wrong (don't know how else to say it?) and I honestly can not understand why everyone else in the whole wide world times 7, do not see it the same way....?:confused:

I am not trying to argue whether he broke the law, gets his license to practice reneged, or loses all of his clients due to this thing that he did or any of the other kazillion things that have been said on this thread...

My real concern is that people other than me and a few others, just don't simply see this as 'wrong' on the doc's part, 'unprofessional' on the Doc's part?

Care

You are crazy. That note simply made a political statement. One that is opposed to your point of view. Which is the only thing that makes him a bad person. God forbid people don't worship Obama. Face it, you libs can't handle the fact that we don't all bow down to Obama and worship the very ground he shits on.

Let me ask it another way... why do you feel that you have the right to make political statements every time you want to call Bush the Anti-Christ... which is sacrilegious to say the least, yet, other people who don't bow down to Obama are not allowed to make their own political statements?

Immie

Immie you might want to reread about the 2nd or 3rd post in this thread about the AMA code of ethics.

Care

Immie

Immie you might want to reread about the 2nd or 3rd post in this thread about the AMA code of ethics.

It changes nothing. I read it before.

Not one single liberal in this thread has shown any information that this doctor turned away one single patient who came to him. Not one.

It is said that a patient turned around and left the office. I don't blame that patient. However, I challenge you as I have them to show any evidence that this doctor refused to provide medical care to any patient.

He made a political statement. Something that I thought we were still entitled to do in this country... I am now beginning to wonder if that is still allowed.

Immie

Immie

Care

Immie

really? and doctors have a right to force their political views on to their patients who are paying for their medical care from him?

whatever, immie.....you can add yourself to that list of names i called the doc....:cuckoo:

sleep well!

Care

Immie

really? and doctors have a right to force their political views on to their patients who are paying for their medical care from him?

whatever, immie.....you can add yourself to that list of names i called the doc....:cuckoo:

sleep well!

Damn liberals think they are the only ones that have a right to speak freely.

Immie

Immie

Not one single liberal in this thread has shown any information that this doctor turned away one single patient who came to him. Not one.

It is said that a patient turned around and left the office. I don't blame that patient. However, I challenge you as I have them to show any evidence that this doctor refused to provide medical care to any patient.

He made a political statement. Something that I thought we were still entitled to do in this country... I am now beginning to wonder if that is still allowed.

Immie

Well you can go and have this guy massage your prostrate if you want, but not me.

Immie

Well you can go and have this guy massage your prostrate if you want, but not me.

I already said in two different threads that I would not be a patient of his... however, I respect his right to make a political statement... unlike some "people" in this thread.

Not you, others.

Immie

Immie

I already said in two different threads that I would not be a patient of his... however, I respect his right to make a political statement... unlike some "people" in this thread.

Not you, others.

Immie

I think a DR's office is a pretty pithy place for a DR to make a political statement.
So unprofessional that I would immediately discount having him as my dr.
This level of lapse in professionallity would cause me to question him on other levels of professionalism.
Right is one thing piss poor professional judgement in a DR is another thing entirely.
What about his current patients that voted for Obama? How would you feel in their shoes?
What should they do?

Last edited:

Not you, others.

Immie

I think a DR's office is a pretty pithy place for a DR to make a political statement.
So unprofessional that I would immediately discount having him as my dr.
This level of lapse in professionallity would cause me to question him on other levels of professionalism.
Right is one thing piss poor professional judgement in a DR is another thing entirely.
What about his current patients that voted for Obama? How would you feel in their shoes?
What should they do?

Is he asking them if they voted for Obama before or after he provides medical treatment?

Again, I have asked that several times and not one lib has produced a bit of evidence stating that he has.

It would be highly unprofessional for him to do AND it would be unethical. However, there has not been one lick of evidence stating that he has.

He simply made a political statement that let everyone know that he is not happy with the Health Care Reform bill.

Again, it seems that we are back to the days of Bush... if you are not with us you are against us... only now it comes from the mouths of the Obama worshipers.

Immie

wrong place, wrong words, for his political statement...

say all he wishes about healthcare reform, shout it from the roof top.... but his sign on his lobby door, for his paying customers/patients, telling them to seek their services elsewhere if they voted for obama is NOT ANY KIND of political statement....other than I HATE YOU, MY PATIENT, BECAUSE YOU VOTED FOR THIS PRESIDENT.....

THAT is what statement was made, in his message to his patients....I HATE YOU...GET AWAY FROM ME.....

NOT, i am concerned with the health care reform bill that congress just passed.... I HAVE NO IDEA where that political message was even clearly implied, by that awful message the doc put in writing for his very own patients.

you are trying to hang on to the last line or 2 in the article and are ignoring all else imo immie.

wrong place, wrong words, for his political statement...

say all he wishes about healthcare reform, shout it from the roof top.... but his sign on his lobby door, for his paying customers/patients, telling them to seek their services elsewhere if they voted for obama is NOT ANY KIND of political statement....other than I HATE YOU, MY PATIENT, BECAUSE YOU VOTED FOR THIS PRESIDENT.....

THAT is what statement was made, in his message to his patients....I HATE YOU...GET AWAY FROM ME.....

NOT, i am concerned with the health care reform bill that congress just passed.... I HAVE NO IDEA where that political message was even clearly implied, by that awful message the doc put in writing for his very own patients.

you are trying to hang on to the last line or 2 in the article and are ignoring all else imo immie.

Wrong place, wrong words... I don't disagree with you. However, he still has the right to say them or he would if we still lived in the Land of the Free.

Of course, we don't any longer.

And you are trying to hang on to the first lines on the sign and ignoring all else especially the freedoms that Bush and Obama, Pelosi and Reid have been attempting to strip from us.

Immie

There is no proof one way or the other that he has refused to treat any patinets, but that is outside of the parameters of what most of us are discussing here.
The reasonable ones at least.

Your angle on this thread seems to be a bit of a deviation for you Immie.

Last edited:
And that's your right and the right of anyone else. but what about his rights?

his right to what avatar?

Free speech to begin with. Whether or not he asks patients their political position? I believe the sign advised patients to seek another provider? He wasn't telling them to 'drop dead.'

The fact that such things are occurring illustrates how poisoned our culture has become via political climate. When people feel impotent to being heard, they will seek out alternative routes. The Left is spinning that the Right wants only their way, untrue. What they want is acknowledgment that their concerns are being addressed. Instead we've met with a President that when challenged responds a lot like Truthmattersnot. "I won, sit down." "Bring me your plans, if I agree we'll talk about them." "Show me alternatives that have done as much as I propose to do." "The people will like it, once in place."
That is as bad as "Well I was sure that they would change once we were married".

Hopefully the AMA will take this DR to task.
AMA is nothing more than an overgrown bureaucracy funded by those with an agenda to push.

Doctors are not anyone's personal slave nor do they belong to the government to do with as they please. Hopefully the AMA will keep its eye on freedom verses bullying someone that is willing to use his freedom as he pleases to protest as he/she desires.

Hopefully the AMA will take this DR to task.
AMA is nothing more than an overgrown bureaucracy funded by those with an agenda to push.

Doctors are not anyone's personal slave nor do they belong to the government to do with as they please. Hopefully the AMA will keep its eye on freedom verses bullying someone that is willing to use his freedom as he pleases to protest as he/she desires.

What did he protest in his message to his own patients Rodishi?

Forum List

Back